eugenwen11 发表于 2011-2-24 21:14

推荐“不如归去”

“不如归去”是在美留学生自己原创的电影。
最好那个妻子留给丈夫的信很美:
Dear ##,
When you are reading this letter, I've got on a flight bound to China. Only when I was really leaving, did I realize how much I would miss you. I still remember the day when you asked me why I came to U.S., I said " If the ambition cann't be realized on land, I 'll ride a boat and live on the sea." I once had great passion for dreams and ideas., but in those years I have been indulging myself in a life of comfort and easy.
However, at midnight, and I woke up from dreams and thoughtof that distant place called homeland, I felt as if I was touching a cut that never heals. Little C was probably right when he said " Ideas do not serve to help people hide." I have been hiding for too long, and I don''t want to go on like that for my entire life. I've been reflecting our relationship between these days, trying to figure out what have gone wrong. Have I been too much domineering, or too arrogant, or not gentle enough
. I had wanted to ask you in person, but I was afraid of being not strong enough to hear your answer. Whatever the reason maybe, it probably true that I'm not a good wife. Please forgive me leaving without saying good-bye, I did so for fear tha tyou might be put in dilemma. You once said no excuse is needed either to return or to stay. As your wife, I don't want myself to be one of your excuses.

erwind 发表于 2011-2-26 21:56

去年12月正好在长岛的 Stony Brook. 都是留学生演员,面孔稚嫩。讨论的是海归还是不归,对生活有些体会,很多地方还是感觉太理想化脱离现实。

浪漫农夫 发表于 2011-3-7 02:44

帮顶
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 推荐“不如归去”