多客科技 发表于 2024-5-11 10:00

火箭摄影师镜头下的中国航天发展

作者:超哥Englislearner
A photographer shows China’s space progress with her camera

火箭摄影师见证中国航天发展

Waiting all night in the dark and cold to take   1,         (photo) of rockets (火箭) is not new to Zhang Jingyi. As an aerospace photographer (航空摄影师), the 28-year-old has been photographing rockets for about four years. She            (record) many important moments in China’s space industry (行业).

对张敬宜来说,在黑暗和寒冷中坚守整夜只为拍下火箭照片已经是常态。作为一名航空摄影师,28岁的她从事火箭拍摄已经快4年了。她记录了中国航天事业的许多重要时刻。

The rockets   3,         (fly) into the sky always make Zhang feel moved and excited. “Seeing China’s rockets going into space, I can feel the ... progress   

4,         our country’s space industry,” said Zhang.

她时常为火箭飞天的画面感动和兴奋。她说:“看到中国的火箭进入太空,我能感受到我国航天事业的进步....

Unsung heroes无名英雄

Zhang once traveled to Jiuquan, Gansu province, 5,      (photograph) a rocket launch (发射) on New Year’s Day. “After I posted the photo on my WeChat Moments page, a friend of my husband’s got very6,      (excite). He worked on the rocket launch project (项目) for many years so it was meaningful for them.”

有一年元旦,张敬宜前往甘肃酒泉拍摄火箭发射。“我把照片发到朋友圈后,我丈夫的一个朋友非常激动——他参与火箭发射项目多年,这张照片对他们来说意义非凡。”

That’s when Zhang realized7,      there are many unsung (未被赞颂的) heroes spending nights and days away from their families. “I saw the importance of showing my pictures to people: to make people know the great efforts (努力) China makes,” she said.

在那时,张敬宜意识到有很多“无名英雄”为了航天事业牺牲了自己陪伴家人的时间,日日夜夜、默默无闻地为航天事业奋斗。她说:“我找到了拍摄火箭升空照片的意义,向人们展示这伟大的瞬间,让大家看到中国为航天做出的努力。”

Seeing progress见证进步

From 2021 to 2022, Zhang photographed the launches of rockets for the in-orbit construction (在轨建设) of the Tiangong space station. “It’s like watching a huge toy 8,   (make) in space,” Zhang said.

2021年至2022年,张敬宜拍摄了天宫空间站在轨建设阶段火箭的发射情况。她说:“这就好比见证了一个'大型玩具'在宇宙的诞生。”

Now, there are only two active space    9,               (station) orbiting Earth: the International Space Station and Tiangong. “If you look back to 1970, we were just launching our first man-made satellite (卫星). Now, more than 50 years later, we have built Tiangong, one of   10,          only two space stations,” Zhang said. “How cool is that!”

现在,世界上只有两个正在投入使用的绕地球运行空间站:国际空间站和天宫空间站。张敬宜说:“回看1970年,我们才刚发射第一颗人造卫星。50多年后的今天,我们已经建造了天宫空间站——这世界上仅有的两个空间站之一,这实在是太酷了!”

In the future, Zhang wants to take more photos to record China’s progress in exploring (探索) space.

未来,张敬宜想拍摄更多照片来记录中国在探索太空方面的进展。

【本公众号坚持分享优质教育资源,传递教育正能量,让更多学生、老师和家长受益。图文版权归原作者所有。内容中观点代表原作者观点,并不完全代表本平台观点。如涉及版权问题,请及时联系,我将在第一时间删除或添加版权信息。联系:QQ(1287248936),微信(zcwp8963)。】
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 火箭摄影师镜头下的中国航天发展