注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: skykittey

北美的同学们,请进来报道

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-12-3 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-7 07:33 | 显示全部楼层
thank you for this, look, there is nobody here expect you and me, feel a little embarrass.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2004-12-7 07:41 | 显示全部楼层
i totally agree with you , and also i come here more frequently than you :):):)
banzhu, you should do something to solve this problem and change this embarass situation~!!! i trust you ~!!! And follow you, go ahead!~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-7 18:37 | 显示全部楼层
the real problem in here is nobody noticed about here, or just say, noody cared about here. do you have any ideas how to figure out this problem?
发表于 2004-12-7 19:44 | 显示全部楼层
actually no! i know that few people pay attention to this "plate" , i understand it is quite a hard job for banzhu :(:(
  i really have no idea ! :)
But i will try to post some articles and pictures to make it better!!!
  pS: Do not worry!~ it is fine!
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-10 06:18 | 显示全部楼层
yes,it's my final week now, i am really in the rush hour. i hope you can took some responsibility for this space.
and do you wanna apply for being a Moderator ? cause i can help you out,acutally you help me out.hehe
发表于 2004-12-10 06:49 | 显示全部楼层
actually i can help you out with my big pleasure , but i really do not know what to do !!! hehe ~~~ maybe not so much to do ! no problem~~ but Moderator, not nessarily, you have been a Good enough Moderator. By the way, this week in my final week too. I have a MGM final on Monday, 3 days later. I am in rush hour too, hehe !!! i hope i will be fine, as long as i have nealy finish my first semester of university!!! Ps: Good luck on your exams!~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-11 08:06 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you, buddy,how is your freshman year going? is that cool, got some friends there? hope you are alright. comon i am in charge five of those spaces,just do me a favor, be the moderator. you can ask me question, if you cant figure it,ok? write message to "live". i will write one too.just do it please.
发表于 2004-12-11 08:23 | 显示全部楼层
Please do not!!!! do me a favour ok?! Plz!~~~~
  i am totally mad now! i will have my final which is worth 50% grade next monday ~~ i am totally  in bad emotion:(:(  the whole book to go through and all the lecture note, i just started~ i will die on it ~555 :(
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-12 07:44 | 显示全部楼层
yes,up 2 u, please be supportive. by the way it was so nice to talk with you in MSN.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-19 05:15 , Processed in 0.055175 second(s), 12 queries , MemCached On.