m53u165caib 发表于 2009-11-24 12:10

10The Ugg Story-uggs

www.uggaustralia.com

&nbsp,UGG Cardy Sale;

The ugg story I’ve heard before.I love uggs when I’m a young child.Now I’dd like to share it with you.

The original Ug Boot is not a brand name but an age old generic term for this style of Australian-made sheepskin boot. In Aussie slang, the Ug name is short for “ugly.&rdquo,ugg cardy; In terms of comfort.The softness of the Australian Merino sheepskin produces a boot with a snug, cozy,ugg classic short paisley, form-fitting feel that’s more like a sock than a shoe, yet it’s rugged enough for outdoor wear.

Article

Source:http://www.mallugg.com/?p=96
相关的主题文章:

12Glamorous Uggs-UGGs

10The Ugg Story-Ugg

10The Ugg Story-UGGs

Ugg boots (sometimes called uggs or ug boots) are a style of unisex sheepskin boots lined with wool on the inside and with a tanned outer surface. Ugg boots often have a synthetic sole, although this is not universal. Uggs have been considered a fashion trend since the early 2000s.

In the Arctic and China, sheepskin boots have long been popular with people in rural occupations (such as sheep shearers, who have ready access to the raw materials needed to make them). They are traditionally used for skiing. Their popularity increased as a result of World War I and World War II, during which they became popular with aviators because of their need to keep warm in unpressurized planes at high altitudes. Ugg boots have also been popular with surfers and competitive swimmers since at least the 1960s, for keeping warm while out of the water.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 10The Ugg Story-uggs