little~fly 发表于 2004-12-3 20:13

Welcome :):):)
it is really a good place ~~~

skykittey 发表于 2004-12-7 07:33

thank you for this, look, there is nobody here expect you and me, feel a little embarrass.

little~fly 发表于 2004-12-7 07:41

i totally agree with you , and also i come here more frequently than you :):):)
banzhu, you should do something to solve this problem and change this embarass situation~!!! i trust you ~!!! And follow you, go ahead!~~~

skykittey 发表于 2004-12-7 18:37

the real problem in here is nobody noticed about here, or just say, noody cared about here. do you have any ideas how to figure out this problem?

little~fly 发表于 2004-12-7 19:44

actually no! i know that few people pay attention to this "plate" , i understand it is quite a hard job for banzhu :(:(
i really have no idea ! :)
But i will try to post some articles and pictures to make it better!!!
pS: Do not worry!~ it is fine!

skykittey 发表于 2004-12-10 06:18

yes,it's my final week now, i am really in the rush hour. i hope you can took some responsibility for this space.
and do you wanna apply for being a Moderator ? cause i can help you out,acutally you help me out.hehe

little~fly 发表于 2004-12-10 06:49

actually i can help you out with my big pleasure , but i really do not know what to do !!! hehe ~~~ maybe not so much to do ! no problem~~ but Moderator, not nessarily, you have been a Good enough Moderator. By the way, this week in my final week too. I have a MGM final on Monday, 3 days later. I am in rush hour too, hehe !!! i hope i will be fine, as long as i have nealy finish my first semester of university!!! Ps: Good luck on your exams!~~~

skykittey 发表于 2004-12-11 08:06

Thank you, buddy,how is your freshman year going? is that cool, got some friends there? hope you are alright. comon i am in charge five of those spaces,just do me a favor, be the moderator. you can ask me question, if you cant figure it,ok? write message to "live". i will write one too.just do it please.

little~fly 发表于 2004-12-11 08:23

Please do not!!!! do me a favour ok?! Plz!~~~~
i am totally mad now! i will have my final which is worth 50% grade next monday ~~ i am totallyin bad emotion:(:(the whole book to go through and all the lecture note, i just started~ i will die on it ~555 :(

skykittey 发表于 2004-12-12 07:44

yes,up 2 u, please be supportive. by the way it was so nice to talk with you in MSN.
页: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
查看完整版本: 北美的同学们,请进来报道