有序玄黄 发表于 2023-7-4 16:41

致习近平主席兼及各国政要与全人类各界精英的呼吁信

致习近平主席兼及各国政要与全人类各界精英的呼吁信(Attached at the end of this letter is an English translation of this letter from the help of web software)——题要:一直在挖全人类幸福生活大厦墙脚并导引全人类加速滑向全部毁灭的敌人就是,人类原始动物性质的思维模式,一直将人类禁锢在再富“有”都不得不为“有”而争的动物性低级生存陷阱里。于是人类的价值判断认知边界被锁定在原始低级层次的本末倒置认知视野里,使人类深深迷失在浮于虚幻、乱于认知、梗于沟通的意识丛林。而现有的文明已经被推到了为“有”而争的人类思维模式下能基本生存的可持续性的尽头,眼前无路,回头无望。说明人类需要认知更贴切宇宙本质的宇宙观来构建更科学的世界观,并以此为基础拓展新视野来创造新思想,人类文明才能可持续。由此,人类唯有去认知宇宙一直以各种方式传递给人类但人类一直熟视无睹而至今还陌生的决定生死的信息,即能通达宇宙万象生成与演绎所有时空的底层承托规律即程序定质规律,才能突破上述禁锢与锁定的边界,而能科学简约化明晰我是谁、在干什么、要去哪里,由此学会为“顺”而辨的高级文明思维模式来组合社会合作,摆脱当前丛林式互斗内耗而终必自戕的危境。一句话,来自宇宙能量组合而成的人,不可违逆天律,逆天必亡。 尊敬的习近平主席与各国政要及全人类各界精英:彻底解决复杂矛盾唯一最好的方法,是让各方都能获得平衡好处。平复全世界乱象,彻底恢复全面和平的最好方法,当然也是让全世界每个人都能获得可持续平衡好处,不再像过去几千年文明历史一样人人都时时沉浮难料。因此当我认为做好一件事,能使全人类每一个人都获得这样的好处时,我就坚信,能够按动这件事实际启动按钮的人,即立得千古最伟丰功,必受万世景仰。而凡参与推动此事的人,也即成无量功德。鉴于此,我必须也应当说出这件事。而鉴于我的条件,我也只能说说这件事。说说而已。我是一名一直在中国的社会基层度日且早已退休的老头。我所以写这封信,是因为我个人认为,源于人类对这个宇宙本质认知的缺失,导致人类在所有事项的价值底层锚点判断上本末倒置,整个社会文明发展才乱而不顺,且正不断加速滑向全部毁灭的深渊。而我认为,我看到了一条能使全人类摆脱互斗自毁危机而走向全人类都能共同可持续和谐合作的科学发展大道。但走上这条文明科学化的大道,需要全人类共同甄别一个能最简约科学概括宇宙本质与万象生死演绎的自然哲学科学课题,我将这个科学课题的规律命之为程序定质规律。为此,我十几年一直持续给中央核心写信(特别是习主席执掌中国后),并寻求同时通过特快专递发给各中央领导及其机构等渠道力求呈报核心,但至今全未回音。而我仍然觉得,因为这是事关全人类生死的大事。为了每个人类都不再受苦而能幸福生活,我还是应该向全世界各国政要与人类精英发出呼吁,但又不知通道何在。最终只能接受朋友建议,写此信请有条件的朋友帮助,向全世界各种媒体投稿,通过媒体公开呼吁。用这样方式试试能否引起习主席与各国政要与全人类精英的共同关注,审阅并甄别我提出的能引领全人类走向高级文明的自然哲学科学课题。现将我不断向中央呈信后又写此信的主要原因进一步予以简述。1、我坚信需要呼吁全人类共同合作来甄别的宇宙万象及其演绎的底层承托之程序定质规律,是人类在自然造就人类的认知方式所能企及的边界里,最能够科学简约化解开所有迷惑与困境的金钥匙。从人类现在所能企及的自然科学规律到人类社会生活与私人生活的所有层面每件事,人类所能获取的认知信息与文明成果,都是程序定质规律演绎的某个侧面反映的片段规律的表象现象。这个宇宙,本质上既不是物质的也不是意识的,而是程序的。人类在弄清宇宙能量本质之前,不可逾越的是必须先弄清宇宙一切存在及其演绎,即人类所能觉知的一切会彰显能量的“有”,包括意识现象与社会合作组织及其产生的文化模式等等,都是宇宙能量运动轨迹的程序化编程组合合作的表象或模式体。故唯因程序之“顺”才生宇宙万象之“有”及其演绎。所有的“有”及其演绎都是能量运动程序化“顺”生出动态平衡模式。由此可知,这个世界所有的存在之“有”,其构建底层的本质都是相同的,都是同一于程序化的。也因而万象才有相互的沟通与连贯的通道。更通俗简说就是,这个世界唯有先保障程序“顺”了才生“有”,而不是“有”了就会“顺”。但人类思维却一直停滞在原始低级认知状态,误以为“有”了就会“顺”。如全人类都一直在拼命追求经济发展,并将作为衡量社会文明程度的核心标签等等.......。在价值观上,每个人都在为“有”而争,不悟为“顺”而辨。这宇宙自然观认知上的本末倒置,导致价值导向上是非颠倒,正是人类社会合作与生活所有苦难与迷茫不解的总根源。如果再不将人类思维模式上被颠倒的价值认知矫正过来,打造出人类社会合作的科学文化意识生态,所有文明成果的天使一旦被创造出来的同时都会被颠倒使用而魔鬼化,人类必将在乱顺的反复折腾中,不断加速走向全部毁灭。现在的人类已经处在随时都会全部被毁灭的危机中。        2、中国如果能在习主席领导下认知并掌握程序定质规律,必将对整个人类文明作出史无前例的贡献。一是从词汇本义看,习主席提出构建人类命运共同体的愿景,其内涵的科学精准度恰史无前例。这不仅是习主席着眼全人类胸怀的彰显,其所包含的同一、合作的理念,比起人类对幸福未来的各种设计理念,更点出了宇宙本质之程序定质规律内在规定性,正是全人类该走的科学方向。只是全人类思维模式还是原始初级的,对程序定质规律熟视无睹而陌生,使人类命运共同体概念本应具有的科学内涵,被社会矛盾的杂乱生态异化了。二是中国作为人类社会合作最庞大的模式体,是人类文明最大且完全不可能忽视的意识能量资源储备库。三是现在这个能量储备库的资源引信已经被点燃唤醒,其构建的社会意识文化生态能量爆发的走向已经关及全人类的生死,尤其是在全人类精英都清晰感觉到当前全人类命运走向已经到了一个生死选择的十字路口的时代。        3、人类想挣脱毁灭危机困境,就亟需将人对本体及其衍生所有事的底层构建系统的认知科学化,理解万象本质同一及其做事的唯一科学抓手是程序。这件事已经时不我待。因为,人的认知决定想法,人类想法经过整合形成思维模式。思维模式是人类意识产品的生产机器,或者说是意识能量合作模式。思维模式组合为社会意识文化生态,决定着社会合作生态模式,即决定着文明的可持续性。现有的为“有”而争的人类思维模式已经将文明合作生态的基本生存可持续性推到了尽头,眼前无路,回头无望。必须从人类社会合作生态底层进行科学化改造。这是人类有史以来从未遇到但又不可回避的决定生死的社会合作生态改造工程,最好找到在最短时间内见效的最好的切入点来做好这事关生死的全人类最要紧的顶级大事。而人类文明源于人类比其它动物更善于合作,故政府机构就是人类社会合作中对社会走向导引力最强、涉及面最广、见效最快的社会合作组织。因此从认知与甄别宇宙底层构建逻辑的程序定质规律开始,重新构建人类思维模式,使之更新升级成为“顺”而辨,使人类社会合作生态与宇宙演绎同频而科学化,是人类有史以来最伟大的社会合作历史工程。对此各国政要都肩负着整个人类文明进退与生死的最大重托。我认为,当下全世界正在人类文明历史进程中愚智分野的十字路口,考验着我们将给子孙予什么样的未来?4、掌握缰绳,才能驾驭千里马。程序定质规律,就是整个宇宙万象及其演绎的“缰绳”。只有掌握程序定质规律,才能真正直接全面接触到宇宙本真的规律体系,从而彻底改变人类人类当前只会用鞭子来回抽,莽撞中摸到缰绳在也浑然不知的状态。所以现在不论是谁以及处在什么地位,都在辛苦加心苦中丛林式互斗度日,谁都无法轻松驾驭自己的人生。每个人的区别仅在丛林式互斗的程度与角度不同。在此依据程序定质规律,选一个视角,略作解析,看清人类社会丛林生态成因及其逐渐演绎成当前森林与沼泽的两个极端社会合作生态,及其由此造成人类苦难不断的困境的形成脉络。人类初识世界,看到的是一个个存在的各式各样“有”对自身产生的价值关联,占“有”就生“顺”感,于是在价值判断上为趋利避害锚上了“有”,而不知是“有”的内外程序动态平衡之“顺”才造就“有”的价值特质而表现出价值关联。实质上,各种“有”的本真,都是本质同一于程序化“顺”演绎出来的繁杂幻化的表象。于是因为萝卜青菜各有所爱,不同人各自围绕其认同的“有”造就各自独有的生存判断逻辑,形成不同的思维模式的意识之“树木”。并且价值标准还会随着“有”不断幻化演绎而进一步杂乱化。人类价值判断,就这样造就了人类社会杂乱的意识丛林。人类走出物理丛林创造人类文明后,文明就一直被困在人类自己同时创造出来的意识丛林中,使得丛林规则一直搅乱着人类文明成果的正确使用。在这个宇宙内生成,就必然被程序定质规律的鞭笞,人类一面不断建立从物质到社会合作的程序化链接合作模式,一面为了争“有”作为价值取向而一味追求目的与结果,而不择手段即不论程序过程,甚至以非循序定度的反宇宙本质方式破坏既定程序的行为,使整个人类社会合作链接在乱与顺中反复折腾。其间差别只是在于,基于历史沿革,不同族群思维模式中对程序重视程度不同,造就了社会合作本来必须依靠的程序链接的可持续性有了差别,社会合作稳定度及其可持续性就有了差别,使得社会承载文明成果的能量不同,表现为现有人类社会低级丛林文明中五十步与一百步的文明差别。较典型的社会合作生态极端两头,类同森林与沼泽。有的地方的社会文化意识生态上较为重程序,使社会合作的程序链接可持续性较为稳定,于是社会生态上成为能承托与生长大树的森林。有的地方则社会文化意识生态上以为目的而轻视程序过程作为思维与行为中心,乃至社会合作的具体程序链接常被为牟取目的与结果做事的人碎片化。做事中常错乱事之既定程序,导致法度被错位,造成事实与是非均似是而非糊涂化,整个社会合作由此沼泽化,只是在全球环境恰好合适时,能将飘落的各种树种异化为灌木与花草,但底层演绎主流能量还是沼泽......。因为全人类思维模式都在停滞在为“有”而争低级动物性阶段,所以整个人类沉浸并迷失在意识丛林里互斗内耗,无法走出意识丛林的雾霾困境,去打造每一片雪花都循序则整个社会就不会雪崩的人类可持续和谐合作的高级文明社会生态。        5、我的自身条件与现实环境,决定我需要找到能好好说话来推广程序定质规律给全人类甄别的平台。先设定,我认为的左右人类一切的程序定质规律,确是这个宇宙的本质规律,并将在被人类认知后能彻底升级整个人类文明。那么我就的确有必要找一个平台来最广泛地传递这科学课题的信息。但我目前不具备这样的传递信息的条件。亟需在全世界寻求人类精英的帮助。一是因为我已经有各种老年病,包括冠心病与轻微脑梗等,近期住院次数增加还受为五斗米折腰的环境限制。而我有幸于比一般人游历了更多的社会视角,捡拾了更多方位的全人类合作的文明成果信息,并对之辨析后的组合,使我看到了程序定质规律。该规律一直就矗立在宇宙时空中,并非我个人能力结果,故该信息组合结果本就该属于全人类。因而最好能尽快地全部传递出来,这是我来人世走一遭想着应该努力做好的。何况现在全世界局势风起云涌,亟需通过传递这样的来自能通达全宇宙的自然科学信息,来建立通畅的能量沟通渠道,才能减少并期待尽快消除冲突间迸发的火星,使每一个人都尽可能地尽快摆脱苦难与灭顶之灾。二是因为这涉及对人类所有方面所有事的底层构建的矫正,与当前现实人类思维模式习惯一时难于兼容,尤其需要通过能结合实际来和平顺畅对话解析的平台,才会易于融合。三是要改变陈旧社会生态习惯的惯性,是需要力量支撑的。因此希望有具有这类力量的人类各路精英来合作努力,特别需要各国政要们高度重视,使得就此对话的环境良好,能够在丛林社会找到避开各种随时会中断对话的危险区域,特别是沼泽地带的陷阱区域,来保障完成全人类对这个自然哲学科学课题的甄别对话。何况我认为这个自然科学课题如果成立并实施,将全新组合整个人类文明成果。这更是尤其需要全人类共同合作才能做好的。简而言,我们人类所受的苦难,包括任何个人为志向而殚精竭虑还最终长叹,都是与我们的认知相匹配的。所有苦难,都是因为人类被自己思维禁锢造成的。现在亟需改造我们思维的原因是,这种思维能量已经必然引导人类走向文明努力的反面,不仅不断加速走向必然使得每个人为个人幸福的努力都趋于失败,更使得人类不断加速走向灭亡。唯有建立更科学的宇宙观与世界观,以此为基础全面整体升级人类的价值观、人生观与社会观,即全面科学化升级改造现有人类思维,人类才有可能脱离当前苦难之海,人类文明才能升级为高级文明。关于我所提到的程序定质规律,我已经写了一篇简说文章《览要简说满灌人类所知觉的整个宇宙时空而主宰人类一切的宇宙本质底层构架之程序定质规律纲要要点——兼及简说人类文明的本质及其循序定度之核心演绎机制》,欢迎各类精英翻译传播。最近又写了一篇导读上述文章的短文《宇宙一再告诫人的幸福底线密码是每片雪花都循序则社会就不会雪崩》。两文虽然讲的是自然哲学的科学课题,但因涉及人类文明,故鉴于政治纪律,我早已无数次呈请中央审阅时请示,如果没有收到指示就说明该自然哲学科学属性的文章,中央不反对我将之公开发表于任何媒体。由此我已经委托自愿者帮助寻求路径,将之发在能够发出的媒体上。发出的具体情况,我现在也不甚了解,网友们应该能找到文章。而最近六月的一次,再又就此事寄给中共中央还附有上述文章及其解析文章的实例等资料,来呈请中央就此组织专门调研信的邮政编码是:1142117919048。也在此再次呼吁,请中央关注查收审阅。本信及其相关文章附件,也同时向一直签收我给中央核心的信但从未有回音的信访局网站建议栏目中再呈报。欢迎传播本信。                                  金古羽转托附:本信英文译文。 Letter of Appeal to President Xi Jinping, Political Leaders from Various Countries and Elites from All walks of life(Because what this letter wants to call attention to is that human beings urgently need a brand-new cosmology and world view to promote human beings to build new scientific ideas, so some new concepts that have never existed before may not be properly translated with the help of the Internet.Therefore, all human elites are welcome to check the aforementioned original Chinese text, re-translate and spread it.)——The main points of this letter are:The enemy who has been digging at the foot of the building of a happy life for all mankind and leading all mankind to accelerate towards total destruction is the original animal thinking mode of mankind, which has been imprisoning mankind in a situation where no matter how rich "Have" is, they have to Fight For "Have" In the low-level survival trap of animal nature.Then, the cognition boundary of value judgment of human beings is locked in the original low level, which is opposite to the construction of universe energy. In this cognitive vision that puts the cart before the horse, human beings are deeply lost in the jungle of social consciousness created by their own thinking patterns, thus floating in illusion, confusing cognition, and hindering communication.However, the existing civilization has been pushed to the end of the sustainability that can basically survive under the human thinking mode of Fight For "Have".There is no way forward, no hope of turning back.It shows that human beings need to recognize a cosmology that is more appropriate to the nature of the universe to build a more scientific worldview, and based on this, expand new horizons to create new ideas, so that human civilization can be sustainable.Therefrom,the only way for human beings is to understand the life-death-determining information that the universe has been conveyed to human beings in various ways, but human beings have always turned a blind eye to it, that is, the bottom-level supporting law that can understand the creation and deduction of all phenomena in the universe, that is, The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws. Only in this way can we break through the above-mentioned boundaries of confinement and lock-in, and be able to scientifically simplify and clarify who I am, what I am doing, and where I am going. From this, I can learn to combine social cooperation with the advanced civilization thinking patterns of Distinguish For "Smoothly" and get rid of the current jungle-style interaction to fighting internal friction and eventually committing suicide.In a word, people who come from the combination of cosmic energies cannot violate the laws of the nature of the universe, otherwise they will die. Dear President Xi Jinping and dignitaries of various countries and elites from all walks of life of mankind:The only and best way to completely resolve complex contradictions is to allow all parties to obtain balanced benefits.The best way to calm the chaos in the world and completely restore comprehensive peace is of course to allow everyone in the world to obtain sustainable and balanced benefits,it is no longer like the history of civilization in the past thousands of years that everyone is always unpredictable.So when I think that doing one thing well can bring such benefits to every human being, I firmly believe that the person who can press the actual start button of this thing is the one who has established the greatest feat in history. , must be admired by all ages.And anyone who can participate in promoting this matter has accumulated immeasurable meritIn view of this, I must and should say this.And in view of my conditions, I can only talk about this matter.Just talking it.I am an old man who has been living at the grassroots level in China and has long since retired.The reason why I wrote this letter is because I personally believe that due to the lack of human cognition of the essence of the universe, human beings have put the cart before the horse when judging the underlying anchor point of the value of all matters, and the development of the entire social civilization is chaotic and unsmooth. It is constantly accelerating and sliding towards the abyss of total destruction.And I personally think that I have seen a scientific development path that can enable all mankind to get rid of the crisis of fighting and self-destruction and move towards sustainable and harmonious cooperation for all mankind.But to embark on this avenue of civilization and scientization, all human beings need to jointly identify a natural philosophy science topic that can summarize the essence of the universe and the interpretation of life and death in the simplest and most scientific way.For this reason, I have been writing letters to the core of the CPC Central Committee for more than ten years (especially after Chairman Xi took charge of China), and sought to send them to the leaders of the Central Committee and their agencies through express mail at the same time, trying to forward it to a leader of the CPC Central Committee The core, but so far no response.And I still feel that in order for every human being to live happily without suffering, I should still appeal to political leaders and human elites from all over the world, but I don’t know where the channel is.And I still feel, because this is a matter of life and death for all human beings. In order for every human being to live happily without suffering, I should still appeal to political leaders and human elites from all over the world, but I don’t know where the channel is.In the end, I can only accept the advice of my friends, write this letter and ask qualified friends to help me, submit articles to various media around the world, and make public appeals through the media.In this way, try to see whether it can attract the common attention of President Xi, the political leaders of various countries and the elites of all mankind, and review and identify the natural philosophy and science topics that I put forward that can lead all mankind to advanced civilization.Now I will further briefly describe the main reasons why I wrote this letter after I kept submitting letters to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.1、I firmly believe that it is necessary to call on all human beings to cooperate to identify the universe and its underlying laws of deduction, that is,The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws. In the boundaries that human beings can reach in the way of cognition created by nature, The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws is the golden key that can scientifically simplify and solve all confusions and dilemmas.From the laws of natural science that humans can now reach to all aspects of human social life and private life, the cognitive information and civilization achievements that humans can obtain are all fragments of a side reflection of the deduction of qualitative laws of procedures regular phenomena.This universe is neither material nor conscious in nature, but procedural.Before human beings understand the nature of cosmic energy, it is insurmountable that they must first understand the essential commonality of the construction and deduction of all existence in the universe.That is to say, everything that human beings can perceive will show the "Have" of energy, including the phenomena of consciousness, social cooperative organizations and the cultural models produced by them, etc., are all the movement tracks of cosmic energy, and are programmed and programmed to combine and cooperate.Therefore, only because of the "smoothly" of the program can the "existence" of the universe and its deduction come into being.All "Have" and its deduction are the programmed "smooth;y" of energy movement to produce a dynamic balance mode.It can be seen from this that the essence of "being" of all existence in this world is the same as that of the underlying construction, that is, the same as programmed.Therefore, Vientiane has mutual communication and coherent channels.To put it more simply, in this world, only when the program is "smoothly" can "Have" be born, instead of "smoothly" after "Have".For example, all human beings have been desperately pursuing economic development, and it will be used as a core label to measure the degree of social civilization, etc. . . ...In terms of values, everyone is Fight For "Have" , not Distinguish For "Smoothly".This inversion of the cart in the cognition of the natural view of the universe leads to the inversion of right and wrong in the value orientation, which is the root cause of all the suffering and confusion in the cooperation and life of human society.If the upside-down value cognition in the human thinking mode is not corrected, and a scientific and cultural awareness ecology of human society cooperation is created, once the angels of all civilization achievements are created, they will be used upside down and demonized.Human beings will continue to accelerate towards extinction in the repeated toss between chaos and harmony.Human beings are now in a crisis of extinction at any time.2. If China can recognize and master the laws of procedural quality under the leadership of Chairman Xi, it will surely make unprecedented contributions to the entire human civilization.First, from the perspective of the original meaning of the vocabulary, Chairman Xi proposed the vision of building a community with a shared future for mankind, and the scientific precision of its connotation is unprecedented.This not only demonstrates Chairman Xi’s broad mind for all human beings, but also the concept that all things have the same nature and can cooperate and coexist. Compared with the various concepts designed by human beings for a happy future, it is more in line with the qualitative laws of the nature of the universe. Intrinsic prescriptiveness, this is exactly the scientific direction that all human beings should strive for.The second is that China, as the largest model of human social cooperation, is the largest reserve of conscious energy resources in human civilization that is completely impossible to ignore.The third is that the resource fuse of this energy reserve has been ignited and awakened, and the direction of the explosion of social consciousness, cultural and ecological energy constructed by it has been related to the life and death of all human beings.Especially in the era when all human elites clearly feel that the current destiny of all mankind has reached a crossroads of life and death choices.3. If human beings want to get rid of the crisis of destruction, they urgently need to scientifically recognize the ontology and the underlying construction system of all things derived from it, and understand that the essence of all forms of existence in the universe is the same and the essence of programming, so as to do things The only scientific grip is the program.This thing is running out of time.Because human cognition determines thoughts, and human thoughts are integrated to form thinking patterns.The thinking mode is the production machine for human beings to produce the products of consciousness, or it is the cooperation mode of consciousness energy.The combination of thinking modes is social consciousness and cultural ecology, which determines the ecological mode of social cooperation, that is, determines the sustainability of civilization.The existing human thinking mode of Fight For "Have" has pushed the basic survival and sustainability of the civilization and cooperation ecology to the end, and there is no way forward and no hope of turning back.Scientific transformation must be carried out from the bottom of the cooperative ecology of human society.This is an unavoidable life-and-death social cooperation ecological transformation project that has never been encountered in human history.It is best to find the best entry point that can be effective in the shortest time to do a good job in this most important top-level event for all human beings that is a matter of life and death.Human civilization stems from the fact that humans are better at cooperation than other animals. Therefore, government agencies are social cooperation organizations that have the strongest guidance for social trends, the widest coverage, and the fastest results in human social cooperation.Therefore, starting from the cognition and identification of The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws of the construction logic at the bottom of the universe, to rebuild the human thinking mode,it is the greatest historical project of social cooperation in the history of mankind to update and upgrade it into The Distinguish For "Smoothly", and to make the cooperation ecology of human society and the cosmic interpretation synchronized and scientific.Among the most important responsibilities related to the advancement, retreat, life and death of the entire human civilization, the political leaders of various countries shoulder the greatest trust of all mankind.In my opinion, the whole world is at the crossroads of ignorance and wisdom in the history of human civilization, testing what kind of future we will give to our children and grandchildren?4. Only by mastering the reins can you control a thousand-mile horse.The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws is the "rein" of the entire universe and its interpretation.Only by mastering the qualitative laws of the program can we truly directly and comprehensively contact the true law system of the universe, thus completely changing the current state of human beings who only use the whip back and forth, feel the rein in the reckless, and still don't know it.So now no matter who or what position they are in, they are fighting each other in the jungle like hard work, and no one can easily control their own life.Everyone differs only in the degree and angle of jungle fighting.Here, according to The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws, we choose a perspective and make a brief analysis,to see clearly the causes of the jungle ecology of human society and its gradual deduction into the current two extreme social cooperation ecology of forest and swamp, and the formation context of the plight that has caused continuous human suffering.When human beings first understand the world, what they see is the value relationship of various "Have" bings that exist one by one to themselves,occupying "Have" can produce the feeling of "Smoothnly".Therefore, based on seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages, the value and "Have" are anchored together to judge, without understanding, it is the "smoothnly" of the dynamic balance of "Have"'s internal and external procedures that creates the value characteristics of "Have" and shows the value relationship .In essence, the essence of all kinds of "Have" is common to the programmed "smoothnly" in order to deduce all kinds of complicated and illusory program combination appearances.Therefore, because radish and green vegetables have their own loves, different people create their own unique survival judgment logic around the "Have" they identify with, and form "trees" of consciousness with different thinking modes.And the value standard will be further confused with the continuous transformation and deduction of "Have".Human value judgments have thus created the chaotic jungle of consciousness in human society.After humans stepped out of the physical jungle to create human civilization, civilization has been trapped in the jungle of consciousness created by humans at the same time, making the rules of the jungle disrupt the correct use of the achievements of human civilization.To be born in this universe must be whipped by The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws ,on the one hand, human beings continue to establish a procedural link and cooperation model from material to social cooperation; on the other hand, in order to strive for "Have" as a value orientation, they blindly pursue goals and results without any means, that is, regardless of the procedural process, or even the anti-universe nature of The Follow The Program Can Be Determined The Standard sizing way, conduct acts that violate established procedures,the entire human society cooperation link is repeatedly tossed between chaos and smoothness.The only difference is that, based on historical evolution, different ethnic groups have different levels of emphasis on procedures in their thinking patterns, resulting in differences in the sustainability of the program links that social cooperation must rely on, and the stability and sustainability of social cooperation. The different energies that make the society bear the achievements of civilization are manifested in the fact that the existing human societies are all in the low-level jungle civilization, and the essence is the same, but there is a civilization difference of fifty steps and one hundred steps.The more typical social cooperation ecological extremes are similar to forests and swamps.In some places, social and cultural consciousness is more ecologically procedural, which makes the procedural link of social cooperation more stable and sustainable.So socially and ecologically, it becomes a forest that can support and grow big trees.In some places, in the ecology of social and cultural consciousness, the procedural process is underestimated in order to achieve the goal. As the center of thinking and behavior, and even the specific procedural link of social cooperation, it is often fragmented by those who do things for the purpose and results.In doing things, the established procedure of what is done is often confused, which leads to the misplacement of the law of what should be done, and makes the facts and right and wrong appear plausible but not confused.Everything is specious, leading to the swamping of the entire social cooperation,it's just that when the global environment is just right, the various falling tree species can be alienated into shrubs and flowers, but the mainstream energy at the bottom is still a swamp....Because the thinking mode of all human beings is stagnant in the low-level animal stage of Fight For "Have" , so the whole human beings are immersed and lost in the jungle of consciousness, fighting each other,unable to get out of the smog dilemma of the jungle of consciousness, to create a high-level civilized social ecology of sustainable harmonious cooperation of human beings in which every snowflake follows the procedure and the whole society will not avalanche.5、My own conditions and the real environment determine that I need to find a platform that can speak well to promote the qualitative laws of programs to all human beings.Let me first assume thatThe Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws that govern all human beings are indeed the essential laws of the universe, and will be able to completely upgrade the entire human civilization after being recognized by human beings.Then it is really necessary for me to find a platform to convey the information of this scientific topic in the widest possible way.But I don't currently have the conditions to transmit information like this. It is urgent to seek the help of human elites all over the world.One is because I already have various geriatric diseases, including coronary heart disease and mild cerebral infarction, etc.And in the plight of economic conditions, the number of hospitalizations has increased recently.And I am fortunate to have traveled more social perspectives than ordinary people, picked up more information on the achievements of civilizations of human cooperation in more directions, and analyzed and combined them, so that I saw The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws.This law has always stood in the space and time of the universe, and it is not the result of my personal ability, so the result of this combination of information should belong to all human beings.Therefore, it is best to pass on all of them as soon as possible. This is what I think I should try my best to do well after I have lived in this world.What's more, the current situation in the world is turbulent, and it is urgent to use such natural science information that can reach the whole universe to enable all human beings to establish a smooth energy communication channel,only in this way can we reduce and expect to eliminate the sparks that erupt between conflicts as soon as possible, so that everyone can get rid of suffering and disaster as soon as possible.The second is because it involves the correction of the underlying construction of all aspects and things of human beings, and it is difficult to be compatible with the current reality of human thinking patterns and habits.In particular, it is necessary to use a platform that can be combined with reality to conduct peaceful and smooth dialogue and analysis, so that it will be easy to integrate.The third is to change the inertia of old social and ecological habits, which requires strength support.Therefore, it is hoped that there will be elites from all walks of life with this kind of power to cooperate and work together,in particular, political leaders in various countries should attach great importance to it,make the environment for this dialogue good, and you can find and avoid various dangerous areas that will interrupt the dialogue at any time in the jungle society, especially the trap area in the swamp area,to ensure the completion of the screening dialogue of all mankind on this subject of natural philosophy and science.What's more, I think that if this natural science project is established and implemented, it will completely recombine the achievements of the entire human civilization.This especially requires the cooperation of all mankind to do well. In short, our human suffering, including any individual who struggles with ambition and finally sighs, is matched by our cognition.All suffering is caused by human beings being imprisoned by their own thinking.The reason why we urgently need to transform our thinking is that this kind of thinking energy has inevitably led human beings to the opposite of civilization efforts,not only the constant acceleration towards the inevitable failure of everyone's efforts for personal happiness, but also the continuous acceleration of the human race towards extinction.Only by establishing a more scientific outlook on the universe and the world, and on the basis of this, comprehensively upgrade human values, outlook on life, and outlook on society,that is to comprehensively and scientifically upgrade and transform the existing human thinking mode,Only then can human beings escape from the current sea of suffering, and human civilization can be upgraded to an advanced civilization.    I have written a brief article about the qualitative law of procedures I mentioned《A brief introduction to the outline of The Programed Decide Qualitaty Laws that fill the entire space-time of the universe perceived by human beings and dominate the underlying structure of the essence of the universe of all human beings》(《览要简说满灌人类所知觉的整个宇宙时空而主宰人类一切的宇宙本质底层构架之程序定质规律纲要要点——兼及简说人类文明的本质及其循序定度之核心演绎机制》).All kinds of elite translations are welcome.I recently wrote a short article that introduces the above article《The bottom line code of happiness that the universe has repeatedly warned people is that every snowflake follows the procedure, and the society will not avalanche》(《宇宙一再告诫人的幸福底线密码是每片雪花都循序则社会就不会雪崩》).Although the two articles are about scientific topics of natural philosophy, but because they involve human civilization, and in view of the political discipline requirements emphasized by the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, I have already submitted numerous petitions to the Central Committee for review and instructions:If there is no instruction to explain the nature of the article of natural philosophy and science, the central government has no objection to my publishing it in any media.Therefore, I have entrusted volunteers to help find the path and publish it on the media that can be issued.I don't know much about the specifics of the issue, and netizens should be able to find the article.In the last June, on this matter, I sent another letter to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China, attaching the above-mentioned article and examples of the analysis of the article, etc., to petition the Central Committee to organize a special investigation on this. The zip code of the letter is: 1142117919048.I also appeal here again, please pay attention to the central government to check and review.In view of the letters I sent to the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China in the past, they were all arranged to be sent to the Letters and Calls Bureau. Therefore, this letter and its related attachments will also be submitted to the suggestion column of the Bureau of Letters and Calls website at the same time. I appeal again in this way, please pay attention to the leaders of the Bureau of Letters and Calls, and must forward it to Chairman Xi.The dissemination of this letter is welcome.                           Kim Guyu Delegate Forwarding
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 致习近平主席兼及各国政要与全人类各界精英的呼吁信