查看: 1681|回复: 6

delete

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-10-30 11:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
本帖最后由 my3jie 于 2021-12-25 17:24 编辑

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2019-10-30 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
my3jie 发表于 2019-10-30 11:28
非常感谢您的回复!
就是再问这个网站的同时,我也电邮咨询了德国大使馆签证中心,得到的英文答复是:

1)我女友现在刚辞职在找工作,我是否可以给她提供经济担保呢?我现在每月税后1680欧,因为工作初期,我目前银行账户有的10100欧,我目前租房暖600欧月,45平米。

使馆需要知道申请人的经济情况,有没有工作无所谓,提供之前的工资单,或者找个银行存个几万块定期也可以,当然越多越好。

2) 官网说我的女友还需要提供她在中国的经济状况,这个是不是只能提供他父母的银行账单和工作在职证明了吗?有其他方案吗? 我这边可以做的?

同问题一。

3) 我是否可以一年邀请我女友来不来梅2次呢?每次85天?实在要是长的话,45天也行啊

你需要在申请的时候注明是一年多次,或者多年多次,不过第一次多半不会批,只会给3个月。

4)还有就是邀请信最好怎么写呢?大家有什么建议吗?

邀请信随便找个模板就可以,这个不重要。
重要的只有一条, 钱!
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2019-10-30 12:14 | 显示全部楼层
就申请短期访友签证吧
去外管局开经济担保函,你承担她逗留期间的费用,这要看你们那里对收入的要求,如果收入不满足应该也可以用现金去担保,我们这边是3000欧现金可以担保一个人
她没工作,就写一封解释信,说明个人情况及旅行费用承担情况,需要附上德或者英翻译
探亲时长90天,除非你申请到多年签证
邀请函就是写详细就好了,目的、停留时间、费用承担等等

更多信息去签证中心网站可以查到,有个checklist的
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-30 12:28 | 显示全部楼层
jinyuan 发表于 2019-10-30 11:14
就申请短期访友签证吧
去外管局开经济担保函,你承担她逗留期间的费用,这要看你们那里对收入的要求,如果 ...

非常感谢您的回复!
就是再问这个网站的同时,我也电邮咨询了德国大使馆签证中心,得到的英文答复是:
Q:  In terms of the financial support, is it possible that I provide the bank proof for her?
Currently i will get 1680 EUR monthly after paying tax and insurance, and I rent a house with the size 45 square meters,about 600 EUR every month. And now my bank account has about 10100 EUR.

A: Bank statements of the applicant are not only used to cover the expenses of the travel (if the applicant covers them at all). They are also relevant to assess the living situation of the applicant in China and his due return to China. Therefore, your bank statements in Germany cannot help to prove the living situation of your girlfriend in China.
We’d like to mention that income and means of living in China are one of the most important preconditions for Schengen visa applications. Without a clear picture of the situation of the applicant in China, a Schengen Visa often risks rejection. For more information about the preconditions for us to issue any Schengen visa, please check:
https://china.diplo.de/cn-zh/service/visa-einreise/faq-schengenvisa/1434980?openAccordionId=item-1426968-14-panel
The clearer the financial and income situation of the applicant are, the better. How your girlfriend can portray this and what documents she wants to submit, is her decision. Feel free to add a short cover letter explaining her situation in case you think her bank statements alone are not clear enough or add notes to them. Furthermore if she has been supported by her parents for an extended time, feel free to also add their bank statements in addition to hers (not instead of hers) and proof of family relation notarized by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The embassy has no way to know your financial situation beforehand and what exactly your girlfriend is able to supply as documentation. The embassy can never pre-check documents and applications before submission.

因为我并没有提到我会去银行提供担保,是不是他才这样回答呢?还是政策变了呢?
谢谢大神!
发表于 2019-10-30 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
应该是两件事情
1,旅行费用承担
这个可以由你去外管局开经济担保函

2,大使馆提到的应该是申请人的经济状况,这个在checklist里面也提到,申请人的银行账户交易情况
 楼主| 发表于 2019-10-30 14:01 | 显示全部楼层
ari 发表于 2019-10-30 12:09
1)我女友现在刚辞职在找工作,我是否可以给她提供经济担保呢?我现在每月税后1680欧,因为工作初期,我目 ...

非常感谢干货回答!!!!
发表于 2019-10-31 12:58 | 显示全部楼层
没错,探亲、访友或是个人游,最最重要就是要让签证官看到申请签证者的经济能力,一般有房有车有存款有各种资产证明,工资单,有个几样100%签过来! 而签证要求细则上没有说房子啊车子,但是提供越多越好!

而你这边,一个VE,一个住房合同,邀请函随便模版加名字填进去就行,VE也是走过场,你拿工资单去就给你开的。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-19 17:55 , Processed in 0.054946 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.