微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: chinampg

急问马普博后的工资,在线等!奖学金的医疗保险要自己全部买啊?能买家庭保险不?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-17 14:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 雨蝶 于 2007-10-10 20:42 发表
保险要自己选保险公司,根据自己的情况,保险公司会扣掉的。他们这种情况,半年内不要考虑要小孩,因为大多数的保险,是只管入保后半年以后怀孕的情况

We are in MPI. Our insurance is 82 eu per person per month(Europa insurance company), which is private insurance but quit good to cover everything including pregnant period(the only condition is that you should be pregnant after you got Germany). In another MPI nearby, they pay for another  cheaper insurance, which costs 39 euro per person per month (Wuezburg insurance company)and also good,except for you have to be pregnant after 8 monthes later in Germany , otherwise you have to pay by yourself. We have got conclusion from that you can choose any private insurance by youself but impossible for public insurance if your salary is a kind of stipend. And normally the MPI you worked for will recommend one for you, by which way it will be much easy because the secterary will arrange everthing for you.

As I know, there are two kinds of Postdoc in MPI. One is normal postdoc, whose salary is about 1900-2500 euro per month, depending on the experience and you family situation(with wife or child or not), but in some MPI every postdoc has the same salary(about 2000 euro per month) no mater you have experience or not. Another is senior postdoc, whose salary is much more than the normal one, but I am sorry not sure of the exact number. Except for group leader and professor, there is one more higher position which is like five year contract job, and  you can decide how long you want to stay,but I am not sure of the detail.

Hope it' can help you.

评分

查看全部评分

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2007-10-17 15:17 | 显示全部楼层
博士论坛里看到的英文的回帖. 楼上的是看的最舒服的一个.
鼓掌.$支持$ $支持$ $支持$
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-10-17 21:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 xj9701 于 2007-10-17 15:57 发表

We are in MPI. Our insurance is 82 eu per person per month(Europa insurance company), which is private insurance but quit good to cover everything including pregnant period(the only condition ...

Hi xj9701,

Thank you for so complete reply. My friend will come Germany by the end this year, but this country is stlll a strange nation for him even he's  anxious about his future life including working condition and health insurance etc.
I will tell him what you said to me asap, and hope he will be satisfied and  take it easy in US now.

Cheers,

Chinampg
 楼主| 发表于 2007-10-17 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 junhuaq 于 2007-10-17 16:17 发表
博士论坛里看到的英文的回帖. 楼上的是看的最舒服的一个.
鼓掌.$支持$ $支持$ $支持$

Ya, you are so great, I can't agree anymore.

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2007-10-18 14:39 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 chinampg 于 2007-10-17 22:08 发表

Ya, you are so great, I can't agree anymore.

谢谢大家的鼓励!一直对自己的英文很没信心呢,见到老板说话就开始打嗝。昨天是在学校里用学校的机子,看lz挺急,我恰好又知道些情况,没办法硬着头皮上了,还怕挨砖呢!谁知道今天一来版主就给了我40聚元哪,嘿嘿,乐得我!

昨天回去我又问了lg,他说除了senior postdoc,还有distinguish postdoc(他们所里有几个从美国过来的发过nature的好像都是这种职位) 和另外一种合同职位(给这个职位的话要看有没有空缺了,比较难)。

如果做实验的组,种类就更加多了,周围的几个人都是一直在延,大概是根据合同走的。

其实lz可以到对方那个所的主页去看看,那里的人都是什么水平,什么样的水平在什么职位上,心里就有数了。这是lg的建议。

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2007-10-19 20:59 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2020-1-11 22:15 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+1, 2024-3-29 10:31 , Processed in 0.056067 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.