[复制链接]
发表于 2004-4-22 23:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
SYLT, a paradise for nature-lover
這篇 是我在 2001中寫下的, 願與大家分享!
其中一些資料已不適用, 望見
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
SYLT, a paradise for nature-lover

07/18/01
Article & Photos by Polly Berz (polinberz@yahoo.de)

What do you know about Germany? Probably you know its famous October Beer Festival, its well-known autos, such as BMW and Mercedes. Perhaps you also keep an eye on the Frankfurt's financial market. If they are all what you know about Germany, you miss something very nice, the nature in Germany.

Nature protection is a frequent discussion topic among German. Striking balance between human-beings and the natural environment is their serious concern. There is no wonder quite a large part of this country is reserved for nature conservation.

So far, Sylt is the most impressive nature protection region I have ever visited. It is about 100 km2. Half of the area is reserved for environment protection. As the colors of its flag suggest, sun (Gold), cliff (Red) and water (Blue) bring life to this most northern island of Germany. If you visit its northern and southern parts in summer, you can find many two to three meters high dunes, covered by green grass, yellow, pink and purple flowers. In my eyes, they looked like little colorful hills.

My husband and I started our day excursion to Sylt in a sunny morning. We jumped into the train, that started from Hamburg (Altona) to Westerland (Sylt) around 7:20am. Even though we started our trip quite early, the train was packed with people, thanks to the successful promotion of cheap weekend rail tickets (Schoenes-Wochenende-Ticket in German). When compared with the return tickets for weekdays, ranging from DM64 to DM71, we saved around 40% by paying DM40 per person only. So it is never a poor idea to make a weekend trip with train in Germany!

It took us two hours and fifty minutes to reach our destination. Since we could only spend a day in Sylt, instead of visiting the more famous tourist spot, Westerland, where you can do shopping and visit restaurants, we directly went to the northern, List. A peaceful region, where filled with sun, fresh air, silky beaches, dunes and sheep, kept us away from the hustle and the bustle.

On my way to List, I noticed the whole region was covered by numerous holiday houses. Some were newly built and modern. Some were simple. Their roofs were mostly alike however. The deep brown carpet-like roofs aroused my curiosity. At least, I had never seen such kind of roofs in USA, other parts in Europe, nor in Asia. According to a Taxi's driver, in order to keep the natural flair of this region, the local government always advised the houses' owners to adopt reed as the building materials for their roofs. Functionally, the reed could help keep the room temperature lower. Many house owners did not mind following their government's advice.

List is the most northern point of Sylt as well as of Germany. Germany and Denmark are geographically closed to each other. So when my husband and I stood at the edge of a lagoon, we were even able to have a glimpse of a part of Denmark.

The best way of experiencing List is with bike or on foot. We chose walking. All the way from the harbor of List, the national park to the beach, we seldom saw a car. Buses could be only seen every forty minutes. Instead we came across several families who drove their bicycles and passed by. The sheep having rest on the shore and enjoying their meal without being disturbed was another super panorama I could have. Climbing up to a two-meter high dune was an exciting and new experience to me. The flowers blooming in the dry dunes inspired me the strength of life. After a three-hour walk, we reached West-Badestrand, a beach on the western coast. Thanks to the sunny weather, the sea sparkled all the day under the sun. The scattering wickerwork chairs, which were originally designed to protect the users from wind, surprisingly brought a lively atmosphere to the beach as well.

Simply with all these natural and beautiful views, List kept us there for the rest of the day. If you want to relax, to have some fresh air and to swim in the unpolluted sea or simply wish to stay away from hectic life a while, you can have all in Sylt.

Additional Information:
*List tourist office:
Kurverwaltung 25992 List / Sylt, Germany
Tel: 49 4651 95200           Fax: 49 4651 871398

*Sylt tourist office:
Sylt Tourismus Zentrale Keitumer Landstrasse 10b, 25980 Tinnum / Sylt, Germany
Tel: 49 4651 6026          Fax: 49 4651 28180
http://www.sylt-az.de (German version)
http://www.sylt-az.de/welcome.html (English version)
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:29 | 显示全部楼层
Impressive hill-like dunes

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
Sun, fresh air, beaches, you can have them all!

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
The colorful wickerwork chairs bring a lively atmosphere to West-Badestrand

本帖子中包含更多资源

x
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:34 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2004-4-22 23:40 | 显示全部楼层
俺到了sylt之后,就立刻被迷住了,
今年夏天一定要再去一哈,住个十天半月的
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:41 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:45 | 显示全部楼层
最初由 小福贵 发布
[B]俺到了sylt之后,就立刻被迷住了,
今年夏天一定要再去一哈,住个十天半月的
[/B]

同意 啊!
Sylt 的美, 令我至今未忘 :)
 楼主| 发表于 2004-4-22 23:49 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+1, 2024-3-29 07:32 , Processed in 0.065938 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.