PIK3CA 发表于 2011-8-20 10:27

各位英语高手,帮忙看看这段翻译如何改进,谢谢!

大家下午好!我是HLD部门的Jane,我代表Caro来开会,她休假了。HLD部门的工作是按照计划在进行,没有特殊的变化,请各位放心。如果今天会议有新的内容和要求,我会做好记录,转达给Caro.

good afternoon,everyone!I am Jane from the HLD department,Caro is now on vacation,so I am her representative today.Things are going well in our department without any special changes.I will get the best record of this meeting and tell Caro the content.

自己觉得很不英语,请大家指正,怎么样地道些,拜谢!!!!

PIK3CA 发表于 2011-8-20 10:53

waiting...

xyq4114 发表于 2011-8-21 18:56

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. I'm here to represent Caro today as she is on vacation. Everything in the HLD deparment is on the right track as planned. No changes so far. Please take it easy. I'll keep a record of today's meeting and pass it to Caro. Thank you.

看看是否涵盖了你的意思。

newmumu 发表于 2011-8-21 19:09

thanks!

leonsk82 发表于 2011-9-30 14:55

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. Today I'm here to take Caro's place,because she is on vacation.The work in the department will proceed as usual according the schedule,and nohing has changed till now. So there's nothing for you to be worried about that(No worries), my fellas! I'll put down everything and pass on any new infos in the meeing to Caro.

leonsk82 发表于 2011-9-30 14:55

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. Today I'm here to take Caro's place,because she is on vacation.The work in the department will proceed as usual according to the schedule,and nohing has changed till now. So there's nothing for you to be worried about that(No worries), my fellas! I'll put down everything and pass on any new infos in the meeing to Caro.

leonsk82 发表于 2011-9-30 14:56

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. Today I'm here to take Caro's place,because she is on vacation.The work in the department will proceed as usual according to the schedule,and nohing has changed till now. So there's no need for you to be worried about that(No worries), my fellas! I'll put down everything and pass on any new infos in the meeing to Caro.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 各位英语高手,帮忙看看这段翻译如何改进,谢谢!