萍聚头条

查看: 1392|回复: 6

各位英语高手,帮忙看看这段翻译如何改进,谢谢!

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-8-20 10:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
大家下午好!我是HLD部门的Jane,我代表Caro来开会,她休假了。HLD部门的工作是按照计划在进行,没有特殊的变化,请各位放心。如果今天会议有新的内容和要求,我会做好记录,转达给Caro.* Z  s: z) ^' Q; w1 o) \

$ g6 l- z. e1 B, {. a2 xgood afternoon,everyone!I am Jane from the HLD department,Caro is now on vacation,so I am her representative today.Things are going well in our department without any special changes.I will get the best record of this meeting and tell Caro the content." f6 L; Z, s; A& x
9 j% o$ r4 r2 X1 D& A3 I! J
自己觉得很不英语,请大家指正,怎么样地道些,拜谢!!!!
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-8-20 10:53 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2011-8-21 18:56 | 显示全部楼层
Good afternoon, everyone! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. I'm here to represent Caro today as she is on vacation. Everything in the HLD deparment is on the right track as planned. No changes so far. Please take it easy. I'll keep a record of today's meeting and pass it to Caro. Thank you.
, B7 g: e/ z7 N; z
2 n! ?3 x! M& i2 B看看是否涵盖了你的意思。
发表于 2011-8-21 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-9-30 14:55 | 显示全部楼层
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. Today I'm here to take Caro's place,because she is on vacation.The work in the department will proceed as usual according the schedule,and nohing has changed till now. So there's nothing for you to be worried about that(No worries), my fellas! I'll put down everything and pass on any new infos in the meeing to Caro.
) @3 Z# T9 z( N, t
发表于 2011-9-30 14:55 | 显示全部楼层
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. Today I'm here to take Caro's place,because she is on vacation.The work in the department will proceed as usual according to the schedule,and nohing has changed till now. So there's nothing for you to be worried about that(No worries), my fellas! I'll put down everything and pass on any new infos in the meeing to Caro.
% M: n& J& A' n6 w% P- ^. i
发表于 2011-9-30 14:56 | 显示全部楼层
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jane from the HLD deparment. Today I'm here to take Caro's place,because she is on vacation.The work in the department will proceed as usual according to the schedule,and nohing has changed till now. So there's no need for you to be worried about that(No worries), my fellas! I'll put down everything and pass on any new infos in the meeing to Caro.6 S8 L+ k* ~# ?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-27 08:01 , Processed in 0.056489 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.