萍聚头条

查看: 1349|回复: 1

缘起:谷歌说Gmail被黑的"人权活动者"原来是藏独(图) 综合新闻

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-16 01:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
美国《纽约时报》1月13日刊登了一篇文章《在一片对中国的指责声中,焦点落到网络安全上》(http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/14/technology/14google.html?pagewanted=all),文中提到一位谷歌声称Gmail被黑的“人权活动者”。看文中这几句话:     In early January, Tenzin Seldon, a 20-year-old Stanford student and Tibetan activist, was told by university officials to contact Google because her Gmail account had been hacked.
# X* v0 l: K( T% o4 t* r  Ms. Seldon, the Indian-born daughter of Tibetan refugees, said she immediately contacted David Drummond, Google’s chief legal officer.
! a& R3 M; w# o( b( ?: {- C1 p    今年1月初,一名在斯坦福大学就读的20岁西藏活动人士Tenzin Seldon被校方告知,她的Gmail邮箱账户遭到了黑客袭击。校方告诉她与谷歌公司联系。 1 b8 {5 q2 a3 Z4 v0 o8 @8 h9 A- x
  Tenzin Seldon是出生在印度的西藏难民的女儿。她说,她在得到校方通知后立即与谷歌首席法务官David Drummond进行了联系。
7 K" ]6 z) q3 K0 ]5 E6 b) W( K& {: {4 R
' |9 t6 }0 N6 X) N1 f9 Y
 而这篇文章里边提到的被黑的那位藏族活动者丹增·塞尔登(Tanzin Seldon)应该也是是“自由西藏学生组织”(Students for a Free Tibet)成员,而且她参与了去年到中国驻旧金山领事馆举行的抗议活动,其间有一人(不是她)爬上领馆建筑的屋顶上模拟“绞刑”以示抗议。但绳子突然断裂,该人从约4.6米高的屋顶摔到阳台上,后被送往医院治疗,应无大碍。北美文学城独家报导。
7 r/ o: R6 q" @7 w$ \0 \$ F4 m8 C
, w+ V8 k: _. O, f3 H: p* O* S- -->
% T* t: Z2 K6 x% p/ m1 u6 n8 ]
* F" ~/ C( l( f+ V! }  I8 Y; ~1 I  另外,我在斯坦福大学评论中看到有一篇文章提到Tanzin Seldon,(http://stanfordreview.org/article/stanford-in-the-eyes-of-transfer-students),文章里说Tanzin Seldon是个转校生。里面有一段话是说她的:( K; O) O$ L" ~' @9 u7 s. k& ~( i
8 y& I. _# r' j1 o/ J
北美文学城独家报导
. J0 l& w' H4 c$ A7 C" N
- -->
- --> - e; ?. B/ r: g4 H
  丹增·塞尔登出生和成长在印度,是作为难民转入明尼苏达州的。塞尔登说她觉得和西藏最密切,因为在她出生之前她的父母就是从那儿通过喜马拉雅山逃出来的。虽然她从来没有去过西藏,但她认为西藏是最能引起她共鸣的地方。. |; c* D0 M6 q( V- q9 y
Stanford student caught in Google cyberattack
: O4 y* {) j$ Q2 `/ S2 XBy Mike Swift (圣荷西水星报)

* I" Q3 G/ N) G, d! v5 y0 x8 q8 ~# _$ n( m% L' \3 d6 ], K
mswift@mercurynews.com. I7 ~5 G/ R* M1 e  b  @+ h
Posted: 01/14/2010 06:16:35 PM PST$ d+ _: h. e" H" O

# \, Y3 d; L9 a4 d  J6 T8 {When Tenzin Seldon, a 20-year-old sophomore at Stanford, logged onto her Gmail account from New York over winter break, she may have helped Google understand the widespread penetration of its network by unidentified hackers in China.
  |, T& p; z0 `* O$ f1 I# A# U  Y7 y: Y- V4 Q7 M- Q
Unknown to Seldon, a regional coordinator of Students for a Free Tibet, at the same moment she was reading her e-mail in Queens, someone in China was logged into her account as well. Top Google officials, including chief legal officer David Drummond, later told Seldon that the suspicious situation alerted them that she was one of the human rights activists whose electronic mail was routinely being spied upon by someone in China.
# U4 \" c1 a5 f1 t0 v) ]
& ]; x8 Z% P- X7 W: K"That the long arm of Chinese security could reach all the way to my home here at Stanford is something I never would have suspected," said Seldon, the first activist targeted in the cyberattack to be identified. "It's very disturbing when your Gmail account, which is as personal as it gets, can be hacked into and breached."
0 ]* E( x# d% P6 E, O4 o; H5 Z8 F! O/ o
Following the company's detection of widespread cyberspying on the Gmail accounts of human rights activists in the United States, China and Europe, Google said this week that it will consider closing its operations in China, unless the government stops forcing Google to censor its search engine.
. K& k# X5 I- w# D, y( L# a! _6 |: t: w" ]5 |
While Google has acquiesced at filtering its search results on Google.cn, the attack on activists such as Seldon appears to have precipitated the company's bombshell declaration. According to Google officials, her black Hewlett-Packard laptop with the red Stanford "S" sticker on the outside was one of perhaps two machines Google examined for signs of malicious software, or "malware," that would have allowed cyberspies entry to her Gmail account.
+ v5 P' |) k$ k
1 P! `% u! U' L( H: |) h* mDespite spending six days going through her laptop in early January, Google was unable to find any signs of malware on it. An industry source familiar with the case said her laptop may have been infected with a sophisticated form of malware programmed to harvest and relay back Gmail passwords, before erasing itself from her hard drive.
" y7 o" o1 C0 s6 T' x' M
4 X5 A% [0 Y: a0 I1 G+ j& DSeldon says she never remembers opening any suspicious e-mail attachments, and that she has never shared her password with anyone. Most recently, she has been involved with the case of Dhondup Wangchen, a Tibetan filmmaker who she said was imprisoned by the government after making a documentary about the frustration of Tibetans living under Chinese rule.8 Q( C/ }; K4 k0 }+ _
( |* U  e$ F+ Y7 j
Seldon's parents were Tibetan farmers who fled to India about 1960 to remain close to the Dalai Lama, after China's annexation of Tibet. She grew up in India and attended high school in the Bay Area. Biking through campus with a black pony tail, a large backpack stuffed with her laptop and a red plastic water bottle, Seldon looked like a typical undergraduate Thursday, rather than an international activist. But she speaks four languages fluently and is among a very few members of the Tibetan exile community in India who have made it to Stanford.% V8 w# ?8 H$ `8 t

7 z+ c4 A8 q" u"The fact that the Chinese government is intimidated by a 20-year-old is kind of sad," she said in a conversation on campus." ~% F9 v# G! |* B; |
5 S" i" B. z) _# R
Underlying the gravity of the situation for Google, Marty Lev, the company's director of safety and security, showed up at her dorm to pick up her laptop. A Google spokesman confirmed Seldon's account of her conversations with Drummond and Lev.4 h$ _3 `9 }2 {9 U

3 R7 Z( _1 a, n0 y8 t. cShe plans to go into politics later in life — perhaps in Tibet, perhaps in the United States. She said she is thrilled about the censorship stance Google is taking, because she believes the Chinese government will relent and allow Tibetans in China to see photos of the Dalai Lama on the Internet.
, L/ D7 M* U* y( \- p3 a+ p# x# U2 V9 _1 i, P6 R6 c: d2 X
And Seldon plans to continue her activism.
/ e) I- M  N+ E. `" b6 ]
+ L4 P! n1 F3 w1 |, S1 p"I'm a Tibetan person. If I don't speak on their behalf, who will?" 0 }/ _8 w6 U4 s1 Q
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2010-1-16 01:10 | 显示全部楼层
攻击很正常,微软还经常被攻击,这都拿出来说事!开眼了
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-2 07:31 , Processed in 0.054844 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.