萍聚头条

查看: 1135|回复: 0

关于分手的一些话(ZT)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-9 18:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.- Q) ?( N! K' Y) H) q3 V$ Z0 J
破碎了的感情就像破碎了的镜子,让它就这样破碎掉总比伤害自己去修复它好。1 g2 y, Y  d: n& b! u- b
Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.2 i9 B7 i- u( o4 o
没有什么比意识到对你来说他是一切,但你对他来说却毫无意义这样的现实更让人伤心的了。7 a9 M1 h/ b3 c7 u9 A* W5 K: T

- \( i3 ]* x( z- q' d/ f: HIt takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.$ ]4 A. d7 L6 A" v& E
说你好只要几秒钟,说再见却要永远。
  _# O" t# Y( l& Q, b4 KTake away love and our earth is a tomb.: D0 d3 ?% X- Z4 B
离开了爱我们的地球就是一个坟墓。
+ S  M) |- e2 @( x% I5 HThe heart was made to be broken.
2 F9 \3 O- `7 \9 |+ F; H1 Q心就是用来受伤的。
. U2 N- v- j3 m. N/ b7 PJust give me time and I’ll get over you.2 U6 K* W8 A$ t' M
给我时间,我就能忘记你。* ^- r1 p: r8 _; ]
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.* D7 Z/ |+ u, ?  [
所有人都说我该忘记你,你不值得。他们是对的,你不值得,但我仍愿意。
, K0 x: H, W! ?. [1 L6 n3 }It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
- b, Y$ x2 C: ^! [. k0 T告诉自己该停止爱他了,你的心仍然没有改变,8 I& J2 k4 y6 |
I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was “You’ll never find anyone like me again!” I’m thinking, “I should hope not! If I don’t want you, why would I want someone like you.
. c, h, {  T9 F- x7 O/ {我刚刚与某人分手了,她最后对我说道:“你再也找不到像我这样的人了!”我心想:但愿如此,既然我不想要你了,为什么我还要找一个和你一样的人呢?
" |! @9 Z# t2 o' r0 s9 ^4 dSometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.0 @* ]+ s1 }5 p
有时候你真正需要的人正是你曾经认为自己不想要的。
9 [' H: p4 A2 l6 U! P5 L3 u4 d+ sTrying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.; n1 f: _4 T3 }) |9 N" [( K
试着去忘记一个你所爱的人就像要试着去记住一个你从不认识的人一样。* R: ?8 g4 W! f8 V. G8 z+ A+ s1 @
The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.
+ p8 E" _! S! |3 h% Y" }3 X% E分手的痛苦并不会强大到杀死你,也不会渺小到会让你(毫不介意而)好好生活。+ G: T8 B2 e( p
If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
% p( R1 M  @9 l- I) ^7 H/ \如果你爱的人让你泪流成河,那么建一座桥,然后离开。3 ^  x0 S2 I/ |6 n" ]. u7 E
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.7 {/ s, K% N1 D& a
别为已经离去了的人感到悲伤,要为他曾是你的而感到快乐。
5 n8 t1 I8 T2 I* S4 Q" JThe hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.# \3 Y& V- o, v- F; T6 x+ L8 U
好不容易在梦中见到你所爱的人,却不得不醒来,这是多么的痛苦啊!0 t' v, r1 P% K
I was born the day I met you, lived a while when you loved me, died a little when we broke apart.
8 {! u8 E/ g3 _6 L  E, i- a在我遇见你时我出生了,在你爱我时我活过了,在我们分手时我死去了。( N" I' G& I2 @2 T; h
You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
: Y( @! y+ Y& m1 V你不会意识到你有多在乎某人,直到他们不再在乎你了。

相关帖子

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-8 21:59 , Processed in 0.055955 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.