[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-13 19:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
来源Newest weight loss strategy: Meditate before eating your meal
" X; T% y8 N9 Y( C* R" H译者加薪
! @/ t5 S% L7 X0 I2 |* A
0 D2 O" ]2 S& J" H9 V# a0 g    Newest weight loss strategy: Meditate before eating your meal
+ [3 E% B5 P' H5 r% j) [. j( v
最新减肥法: 餐前冥想减肥法& T2 J; h% w3 X; p! d

9 x' N; T' W8 Y  R    Weight loss needs a reduction in caloric intake, which can be realized by simply practicing some meditation before eating meals, a new study suggests.
" y; f% ]+ J7 g- |: p. y3 a) _& d& X8 v# {$ v1 y( ^
一项最新研究表明,简单的进行餐前冥想有助于减少人体卡路里的摄入。9 }7 M( f* `" Q

+ H6 x+ Y( C, a. K    The study led by Dr. Carey Morewedge from Department of Social and Decision Sciences at Carnegie Mellon University shows people tended to eat less of a food if they imagined the eating process repeatedly before they actually ate the food. And the study found the more food a person "ate" in his imagination, the less food subsequently he would eat.
( v/ [% }# @% j9 E) M
; b) g- ^! L2 q5 M卡耐基梅隆大学社会与决策科学系的Carey Morewedge博士通过研究证实,如果人们在吃饭之前一遍遍地想象吃饭的过程,那么他们在真正用餐的时候就会吃的相对少一些。 并且研究发现,冥想时“吃“的越多,真正吃饭的时候就会吃的越少。, T/ f$ j, ^6 @$ [" S& s: |

: D. H0 h( s$ m' {. L* j5 R; r    In the study, according to what Dr. Morewedge told NPR Science Friday radio program, study participants were told to imagine the process of eating M&M, including moving the candies into a bowl, and then asked to eat the real food.  Those who imagined eating 30 M&M ate much less real M&M than those who imagined eating only 3 M&M.  T1 p2 {( M8 O. d1 @4 ?

! x/ G! S. h2 y- i3 E  x# XMorewedge博士告诉NPR Science Friday广播节目说,研究对象首先想象吃M&M巧克力糖的过程,包括把糖放到碗里的动作,然后再真正的开始吃糖。 那些冥想时“吃”了30个M&M巧克力糖的人比那些冥想时只“吃”了3个M&M巧克力糖的人在真正吃糖的时候,要少吃了很多。7 G0 E, b; g' }1 G$ m
# i- t, w; D$ z/ L+ h6 d& D/ W6 v* N
    Dr. Morewedge said simply imagining moving the food did not help.% V0 g' L- d4 N  R

6 m1 U4 F6 n2 F8 H3 yMorewedge博士说,简单的想象移动食物是没有用的。8 U) j2 H: N& ^$ A1 q) Q% P
; ~3 b% s: i3 h+ O; }7 H4 A
    He said you also need to imagine eating what you are going to eat to reduce the consumption of the food.  The study showed when participants imagined they were eating M&M, and then when they were assigned to eat cheese cubes, no matter how many M&M they ate in their imagination, they ate the same amount of cheese.6 P' ]3 r2 Z1 i: _% {# _

, Y- g" s) a( l" {2 T% t# ?你需要想象你将要吃的食物以减少食物的消耗。 研究表明:研究对象想象吃M&M巧克力糖时,不管他们想象吃了多少,当他们真正吃的是奶酪时,他们吃的数量跟他们没有想象时的数量是一样的。
" @- J. T, J$ u$ i& K3 T2 o$ O7 K! c3 P3 a: k6 w$ u: Y! Y3 k: {
    What works behind this trick is a process called habituation, according to Dr. Morewedge. According to this theory, people are less responsive to what they got habituated to. In the study case, after the participants imagined they ate lots of cheese cubes, they felt less urged to eat the food and they ate less of the food as a result.
- s2 i% X, r7 Q8 M  h* O6 Z9 n2 `7 s
Morewedge说,冥想减肥的工作原理其实是一种被称为习惯的过程。根据这个原理,人们对于已经习惯了的事物会减少响应度。 研究案例表明:当研究对象想象吃了很多的奶酪之后,他们觉得没有太多的欲望再去吃奶酪了,结果他们也确实吃的少了一些。+ K0 u6 d$ m& r" \
- s" w# Y9 M% d( I( ]7 w/ k0 ?
    But Dr. Morewedge told NPR that this imagination method does not work for other habits like smoking, which involves a more complex mechanism and imagining smoking could actually boost a smoker's craving for smokes and the smoker could actually smoke more./ C' P& Z' ]" H
/ S  ]  {9 L0 y: o% R
但是Morewedge博士告诉NPR说,这种冥想的方法对吸烟是不起作用的。因为吸烟涉及到了更为复杂的原理,冥想吸烟会加剧吸烟者对吸烟的欲望,最后会导致吸烟者比平时吸更多的烟。
2 Q/ E% t/ _; C7 g+ y8 s. U5 t: h9 j, a! [5 N8 U6 U
    Dr. Morewedge used cheese and M&M for the study. It is unknown whether this method would help people cut their consumption of a real meal which consists of multiple foods.  Should the diners, like people going to have some Chinese buffet, imagine all the foods they are going to eat to reduce the consumption of the variety of real foods? Or would this method work at all in this case?( O) w& ~& A) r

c; B5 ~8 ^) x( W% k8 yMorewedge博士只是用乳酪和M&M巧克力糖做的研究实验。 当一餐含有多种食物时,此种方法是否依然能够帮助人们减少食物的摄入量,还尚不明确。 如果人们要吃中式自助餐,难道还要在用餐之前先想象一遍吃所有食物的过程来减少对多样食物的摄入吗? 在这种情况下,这种方法还管用吗?4 ~2 V& m' i, }0 ^, a1 i7 W
  H( z7 V& a, L  h3 X) }$ l$ R
    The study was published in a recent issue of Science, a prestigious scientific journal.& k1 b! _' D6 v8 b% F. S1 P
' r& E& l  q8 N4 B" o4 @+ f4 f8 r7 f
此研究已在Science,一本有名的科学杂志上发表。
( S% p& X3 Y1 G8 @7 Z0 j- x& L0 g7 ^; V. o
    In China, two idioms describe two pitiful situations in which people don't have water to drink to quench their thirst and don't have food to eat to satisfy their hunger. In these situation as the idioms suggest, people may "look at prune to quench your thirst" and "draw a cake to satisfy your hunger"., H! g) ?1 {7 h) }, `. u8 Q* m
' X* C! t7 g5 N
在中国,有两个习语用来描述人们在饥渴难耐情况下的做法: “望梅止渴”、“画饼充饥”。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-9 17:37 , Processed in 0.058079 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.