查看: 1776|回复: 7

请大家谈谈使用各种邮寄方式的心得

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-12-17 23:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
我只用过,DHL。

感觉,很不错。优点就是很方便就能上网查出来价格,德国境内邮寄速度一流。安全性也不错。目前为止没有出任何问题。就是工作人员服务态度一般,送货上门时间总是不好,呵呵。

其他的,还有
Western Union(不了解,是只能汇款,还是寄包裹也可以?)
TNT(据说是欧洲领先的,汇款的同时也能寄包裹。)

那位能介绍一下吗?先谢过

[ Last edited by 寻之屋 on 2004-12-17 at 22:19 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2004-12-18 00:49 | 显示全部楼层
DHL怎么寄呢? 打电话叫他们上门取货 o.O
我只在Deutsche Post.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-18 19:29 | 显示全部楼层
我理解,dhl 是deutsche post world net 的子公司,专门负责包裹投送的。
他和deutsche post 以及 postbank 并列为world net的子公司。由于我们平时只是接触deutsche post 所以对dhl没有什么了解。呵呵

事实上,我们使用deutsche post寄包裹的同时,就是使用dhl的服务。

具体看下面的链接,相信大家就明白了

http://www.dpwn.de/dpwn?check=ye ... p;xmlFile=300000221
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-18 19:31 | 显示全部楼层
发这个帖子目的是交流心得,各位有什么使用他们服务之后的感觉,都可以写出来。
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-18 19:34 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.tnt.de/InternetTNT/tnt_content/index.html

这是TNT德国的主页,我上去随便查了,寄包裹的价格,狂贵!但是,居然有德国人说这个好,说什么交易的安全性是由TNT来保证。也就是说,你发货,对方付钱。这个安全性由TNT来保证。这个怎么可能?

所以有经验的人一定要说说哦
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-18 19:39 | 显示全部楼层

还是我来吧。虽然我没用过

在Western Union的主页上面找到的。最有趣的是,你寄钱给别人,你不需要有银行帐号,不需要信用卡,哈哈。大家自己看吧,我估计是世界上最方便的给别人寄钱的方法了,就是不知道手续费收多少?

1.   Who uses the Western Union Money Transfer service?

2.    What do I need to send money from an Agent location?

3.    How does the Western Union Money Transfer service work from an Agent location?

4.    What are Western Union Agent locations?

5.    How much money can I send from an Agent location?

6.    How are money transfers paid out to individual receivers?

7.    How can I find out if my money transfer has been paid?

8.    How can I find out if a money transfer is available for me to pick up?

9.    How do I pick up a money transfer?

10.    What is considered valid identification to pick up a money transfer?

11.    During what hours is the service available?

12.    How do I find a Western Union Agent location?

13.    What services are available to Mexico at Agent locations?

14.    Where can the money be picked up in Mexico?

1. Who uses the Western Union Money Transfer service?

Anyone who needs to send or receive money quickly from people who are supporting friends or relatives living in a foreign country, pleasure travelers, anyone who needs to pay a bill immediately, or business people who need to make fast international remittances.

2. What do I need to send money from an Agent location?

Sending money with the Western Union Money Transfer service from an Agent location does not require credit cards, debit cards, bank accounts, memberships or citizenship papers. Customers receiving money only need a valid form of identification or, in some cases, the answer to a test question provided by the sender. And, depending on the amount of the transfer, senders may need to furnish identification or other information to meet U.S. government requirements.

3. How does the Western Union Money Transfer service work from an Agent location?

The sender initiates the transaction by completing a "To Send Money" form and paying the Agent cash to cover the transfer amount plus applicable fees. The Agent immediately processes the transaction.

To pick up the money, the receiver completes a "To Receive Money" form at any Western Union Agent location and provides proper identification or answers a test question. The agent then pays the transfer amount to the receiver.

4. What are Western Union Agent locations?

Western Union Agent locations are independent businesses that provide money transfer service to their customers on behalf of Western Union. In the United States, Western Union Agents are primarily retail locations - grocery stores, check-cashers, mail box centers, drug stores, travel agencies and depots and other retail locations. Outside the U.S., agents include well-known financial institutions, post offices, airports, stations, currency exchange offices, travel agencies and other locations.

5. How much money can I send from an Agent location?

Using an Agent location, you can send as much money as you'd like, although certain security compliance requirements must be met for amounts exceeding $3,000.00.

6. How are money transfers paid out to individual receivers?

In most cases, money transfers are paid out in cash. However, depending on the amount sent and the location, some money transfers will be paid out by check, or in a combination of cash and a check. International transactions are usually paid in local currency. Other restrictions may apply.

7. How can I find out if my money transfer has been paid?

Any time after the money transfer has been sent, you can visit our web site and select Order Status to obtain the status of your money transfer. All you need is your name and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) to verify if the money transfer has been paid.

Find out more about how to check the status of your money transfer.

8. How can I find out if a money transfer is available for me to pick up?

You can visit westernunion.com and select Order Status to obtain the status of your money transfer. All you need is the sender's name and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) to determine if the money is available for pick up.

Find out more about how to check the status of your money transfer.

9. How do I pick up a money transfer?

You may pick up your money transfer at any Agent location. You will need to complete a "To Receive Money" form with the following information: name, address, amount expected, as well as the sender's name, telephone number, city and state being sent from. Valid identification is also required. Some restrictions may apply.

10. What is considered valid identification to pick up a money transfer?

Drivers License, State ID, current passport or tourist card, Government ID with photograph, or Alien ID is required.

11. During what hours is the service available?

Each Western Union Agent location determines its own hours of operation, and most maintain extended hours, or even stay open around the clock. You can use westernunion.com to find an Agent location that will be open when you want to use it.

12. How do I find a Western Union Agent location?

You can use westernunion.com to find an Agent location near you. Or look for Western Union in your local telephone directory.

13. What services are available to Mexico at Agent locations?

The Western Union Dinero® en Minutos service, Giro Telegrafico (Wire Service), Dinero a Domicilio (Home Delivery Service) and Dinero Dia Sigiente (Next Day Service) are available at Western Union Agent locations. Find out more about sending money to Mexico.

14. Where can the money be picked up in Mexico?

A Dinero en Minutos transaction can be picked up at Elektra, Bital, Centrales and Telecomm locations, Bital kiosks at Commercial Mexicana, Banamex, Salinas y Rocha and The One.
发表于 2004-12-18 20:42 | 显示全部楼层
我最近在网上买了东西(是包裹来的),选择了Unversicherter Versand的邮寄方式,因为它比versicherter便宜(unver‘是4,10欧,ver’是6,70欧)。
想问一下,Unver’寄东西的时候是否也是先寄一张包裹单给你,然后凭着这张单再去邮局取包裹呢?还是包裹就直接发去你的住处?我是住在2楼的,通常如果有包裹,邮递员就把它放在一楼大门那里,如果这样的话,岂不是很容易就丢东西?

另外:还想请教一下,如果寄10kg或20kg左右的东西(例如衣服或鞋)回中国,选择哪种寄法最便宜而且可靠呢?
谢谢了!
发表于 2004-12-19 04:27 | 显示全部楼层
请问一下Paypal 是不是把钱汇到Paypal这个公司然后发消息给卖家说钱到了然后等他发货后才把钱转给卖家呢?另外卖家申请Paypal有什么条件呢? 为什么不直接会到Konto上,这样快啊

[ Last edited by atlas on 2004-12-19 at 03:28 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-17 00:12 , Processed in 2.043610 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.