[复制链接]
发表于 2011-2-24 21:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
“不如归去”是在美留学生自己原创的电影。
" K/ \. @. ~! I最好那个妻子留给丈夫的信很美:
& @. g& s' B+ f4 Q" G" n# S! o/ zDear ##,
' n; F8 |0 O7 ~6 ~) t' tWhen you are reading this letter, I've got on a flight bound to China. Only when I was really leaving, did I realize how much I would miss you. I still remember the day when you asked me why I came to U.S., I said " If the ambition cann't be realized on land, I 'll ride a boat and live on the sea." I once had great passion for dreams and ideas., but in those years I have been indulging myself in a life of comfort and easy.
+ g6 F6 ]. V+ v9 L6 {- n( SHowever, at midnight, and I woke up from dreams and thought  of that distant place called homeland, I felt as if I was touching a cut that never heals. Little C was probably right when he said " Ideas do not serve to help people hide." I have been hiding for too long, and I don''t want to go on like that for my entire life. I've been reflecting our relationship between these days, trying to figure out what have gone wrong. Have I been too much domineering, or too arrogant, or not gentle enough
$ `# [+ I5 x6 m7 p8 z/ l. I had wanted to ask you in person, but I was afraid of being not strong enough to hear your answer. Whatever the reason maybe, it probably true that I'm not a good wife. Please forgive me leaving without saying good-bye, I did so for fear tha tyou might be put in dilemma. You once said no excuse is needed either to return or to stay. As your wife, I don't want myself to be one of your excuses.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2011-2-26 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
去年12月正好在长岛的 Stony Brook. 都是留学生演员,面孔稚嫩。讨论的是海归还是不归,对生活有些体会,很多地方还是感觉太理想化脱离现实。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2011-3-7 02:44 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-9 17:43 , Processed in 0.054176 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.