查看: 4220|回复: 30

东电终于承认辐射水平严重,足以致命。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-18 20:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
本帖最后由 六辞 于 2011-3-18 19:20 编辑 ' z$ c# M4 {. F! I- H$ R# b1 J

6 ^4 o; N; h) |# g  k- ?7 S- IThe moment nuclear plant chief WEPT as Japanese finally admit that radiation leak is serious enough to kill people
! g3 v% V! \6 f% whttp://  w  w  w  .dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367684/Nuclear-plant-chief-weeps-Japanese-finally-admit-radiation-leak-kill-people.html
$ ?+ S) B1 O) Y4 u[size=1.4em]●Officials admit they may have to bury reactors under concrete - as happened at Chernobyl[size=1.4em]  
! K( N$ J- c. }" n3 _0 t  I
1 M- T4 D  G  S% x[size=1.4em]●Government says it was overwhelmed by the scale of twin disasters 0 b$ W5 j- }- p0 ~, k' D4 {4 b0 l
- x9 L5 i6 ~1 j
[size=1.4em]●Japanese upgrade accident from level four to five - the same as Three Mile Island
9 S0 o5 C9 C: D+ f' o4 \: g# p/ W4 r4 f) d
[size=1.4em]We will rebuild from scratch says Japanese prime minister[size=1.4em]( m- D4 ]$ x0 L; F. y

2 _0 c, d2 Q7 N+ Z  I1 o
[size=1.4em]●Particles spewed from wrecked [size=1.4em]Fukushima power station arrive in California
0 w- j- O# c2 g; }: [  m$ W. i* E- G# ^" ]
[size=1.4em]Military trucks tackle [size=1.4em]reactors with tons of water for second day
7 R% Z) Y; u  h; ]% b

1 O$ V2 i' U8 G4 }9 V
1 z2 f  r: v) F+ I9 a5 m7 Z$ E
8 p6 U7 r& G# J8 Y0 E& N2 Z) b: m7 o5 g[size=1.2em]The boss of the company behind the devastated Japanese nuclear reactor today broke down in tears - as his country finally acknowledged the radiation spewing from the over-heating reactors and fuel rods was enough to kill some citizens
8 Z/ k" P  n; k  o4 S4 P% [- w
8 u" q( M3 i0 w* K5 Z
[size=1.2em]Japan's Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency admitted that the disaster was a level 5, which is classified as a crisis causing 'several radiation deaths' by the UN International Atomic Energy.; Z0 G3 l) q! T. \
[size=1.2em]Officials said the rating was raised after they realised the full extent of the radiation leaking from the plant. They also said that 3 per cent of the fuel in three of the reactors at the Fukushima plant had been severely damaged, suggesting those reactor cores have partially melted down.
# o1 F* C! d. k( E/ w) M5 n) t[size=1.2em]After Tokyo Electric Power Company Managing Director Akio Komiri cried as he left a conference to brief journalists on the situation at Fukushima, a senior Japanese minister also admitted that the country was overwhelmed by the scale of the tsunami and nuclear crisis.# K, v: U' \: T) ~' \  @- X
[size=1.2em]He said officials should have admitted earlier how serious the radiation leaks were.
7 ~6 q0 v8 ?9 r8 F8 i

6 S1 n( x+ G. d[size=1.2em]Chief Cabinet Secretary Yukio Edano[size=1.2em] said: 'The unprecedented scale of the earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan, frankly speaking, were among many things that happened that had not been anticipated under our disaster management contingency plans., b+ Z% l* M2 ?% \4 g7 V1 t
[size=1.2em]'In hindsight, we could have moved a little quicker in assessing the situation and coordinating all that information and provided it faster.'9 H- p) E- x; `% B) y' p0 D5 A- C/ e% ?8 M
[size=1.2em]Nuclear experts have been saying for days that Japan was underplaying the crisis' severity.
. ?- g9 u; y! K/ m[size=1.2em]It is now officially on a par with the Three Mile Island accident in Pennsylvania in 1979. Only the explosion at Chernobyl in 1986 has topped the scale.8 H& ?$ O/ W1 z- i" k
[size=1.2em]Deputy director general of the NISA, Hideohiko Nishiyama, also admitted that they do not know if the reactors are coming under control.
& g7 e* W  q$ s+ r2 z! d3 x

1 {* S" q( L- J  _+ b. v[size=1.2em]He said: 'With the water-spraying operations, we are fighting a fire we cannot see. That fire is not spreading, but we cannot say yet that it is under control.'
/ t' w" K& F; L" i& e[size=1.2em]But prime minister Naoto Kan insisted that his country would overcome the catastrophe
1 j! ?6 [, V- q* N+ v
, x  ?! h* H$ w2 y'We will rebuild Japan from scratch,' he said in a televised speech: 'In our history, this small island nation has made miraculous economic growth thanks to the efforts of all Japanese citizens. That is how Japan was built.'# s3 I6 J" p* o; h* S/ e- D
9 @/ K1 ^( p. [. ~: y# v  A2 j
[size=1.2em]It comes after pictures emerged showing

* e3 c& D7 |' I
  `8 f8 g# Y" A4 g( @0 n1 dOverwhelmed: Tokyo Electric Power Company Managing Director Akio Komiri cries as he leaves after a press conference in Fukushima# U6 @. {, Q  U

7 A; p3 c" }0 }

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2011-3-18 20:07 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-18 20:10 | 显示全部楼层
复制下来就乱糟糟的,放link自己看。。
" x, [' v0 {( f( s
6 j8 E# {/ w6 E) T: s+ v" f5 ~2 ?2 J
http://  w  w  w  .dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1367684/Nuclear-plant-chief-weeps-Japanese-finally-admit-radiation-leak-kill-people.html
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-18 20:16 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-18 21:54 | 显示全部楼层
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

发表于 2011-3-18 21:56 | 显示全部楼层
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

发表于 2011-3-18 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

发表于 2011-3-18 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2011-3-18 22:04 | 显示全部楼层
昨天有文章讲,他们一有事就死米马赛。。。道歉有用否?
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

发表于 2011-3-18 22:06 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-6 19:17 , Processed in 0.062879 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.