微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: supperegg

[刑事案件] 已过期,不想提了

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-9-7 16:42 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 swiss_yang 于 2011-9-7 16:44 编辑

LZ, do not worry about it. I was cheated also before.

But, you are lucky. Because you was frauded more than 1W, thas is a kind of criminal. If your parents call the police, they will handle it very carefully. If the amount is less than 1W, they will not take care of it. Just like me, i was frauded only 3k.

Do the followings:

1: Ask the bank at which desk (Schalter) and when the money was withdrawed. The bank definitively has this kind of record.

2 Ask the police to find out the video record of the bank and watch it carefully who was/were in the front of the desk exactly at the time when the money was withdrawed.

The police will definitivley catch the swindler. It just take some time. Call you mother and tell them do not worry about it.

PS: sorry i am in the office, only can type English.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2011-9-7 16:44 | 显示全部楼层
还有一点,德国这边的银行一般汇款在当天是可以追回的吧,你看看国内银行有没有这个服务~
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-9-7 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
swiss_yang 发表于 2011-9-7 16:42
LZ, do not worry about it. I was cheated also before.

But, you are lucky. Because you was fraude ...

谢谢你的支招!~我爸爸妈妈已经报了案了,我正在想办法了解是否钱有被转走,并可否通过银行反汇

最可气的是国内银行的热线 全打不通!~!~!~!~说是无效号码

点评

你在德国打国内银行的热线么?如果是直拨不可能是无效的,除非你加了一串数字在号码前面,就是billiger-telefonieren那种。  发表于 2011-11-25 19:53
汗  发表于 2011-9-13 21:14
发表于 2011-9-7 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 swiss_yang 于 2011-9-7 16:59 编辑
supperegg 发表于 2011-9-7 16:45
谢谢你的支招!~我爸爸妈妈已经报了案了,我正在想办法了解是否钱有被转走,并可否通过银行反汇

最可气 ...

No, what you said is impossible.

Firstly, transfer within the same bank in demostic (China) only takes 1 day, sometimes less than 1 hour (in the same city.)

Secondly, the swindler will withdraw the money immediately and will not be stupid with a reall ID Card. They usually take a fake ID Card.

Anyway, you can try it. But i will suggest that you parents should give more pressure on the Police.

PS: If this happened to me, i will first call the police and second call the medien
发表于 2011-9-7 17:20 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-9-7 17:21 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-9-7 17:29 | 显示全部楼层
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

发表于 2011-9-7 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

发表于 2011-9-7 17:44 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-9-7 17:45 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-15 09:03 , Processed in 0.059430 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.