QQ: -
邮箱:
电话: 隐藏内容
所在城市:

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
如题,在德国读博,毕业之后能申请洪堡奖学金么?
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2012-6-27 13:34 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2012-7-1 17:06 | 显示全部楼层
意思是申请洪堡的钱做博士后吗?
有德国博士学位的貌似不行,不敢肯定,呵呵,同问一下
发表于 2013-2-2 21:35 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2013-2-3 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
详细解释:

I already am or recently have been in Germany. Are there any formal grounds militating against my application?
You can apply if

you have been in Germany for less than six months at the time the Humboldt Foundation receives your application or
    you have returned from a stay in Germany of more than six months and have subsequently worked in active research abroad for more than twelve months at the time the Humboldt Foundation receives your application.

Candidates who have completed their schooling and university education or their university education and doctorate in Germany are subject to the regulations governing German citizens (see following FAQ).

In all other cases we regret that we cannot consider your application. For information about other funding opportunities please refer to the Internet Portal EURAXESS Germany, which is maintained by the Humboldt Foundation.
From December 1, 2011 onwards it is not possible anymore to apply during or immediately after a doctorate in Germany.
I'm German / educational resident. Can I apply if I'm working abroad?
If you are a German citizen / educational resident* you can apply provided that you clearly fulfil the requirements stated in the following. Your uninterrupted, permanent place of residence has been abroad

for more than 10 years or
    for more than 5 years, and your strong connections to your current country of residence can be deduced indubitably from one of the following criteria:
        You have a tenured position in your current country of residence abroad.
        You are in possession of a permanent residence permit issued by your current country of residence, as long as a permanent residence permit is not held due to German citizenship (e.g. EU-States).
        You and/or your marital partner are a national of your current country of residence.

If in doubt, send us a seamless CV and list of your publications so that we can then advise you. Please state which of the criteria applies to you (info@avh.de).

* Educational residents are candidates who have completed their school education and a university degree or a university degree and doctorate in Germany.

祝好运
发表于 2013-10-24 13:21 | 显示全部楼层
据楼上信息理解:提交申请时
在德国居留只有6个月以内的,和
在德国曾居留长于6个月但提交申请时已经离开至少12个月的。
这两种情况可以申请。

看来,在德国博士毕业直接申请洪堡博后是行不通的了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+1, 2024-3-28 09:50 , Processed in 0.067154 second(s), 16 queries , MemCached On.