查看: 1124|回复: 4

欧洲圣母的真实想法。。。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-14 17:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
Quora上看到的,原Po提问:
Why are European people willing to accept refugees from Syria, most of whom are Muslims? Aren't they afraid of terrorists sneaking in? What if Muslims request the European countries adapt to accomodate their religions?
底下一个爱尔兰人回帖:
I assume whoever wrote this question is from  the us, and I will base my answer off that.

Here in Ireland myself and many others are happy to take in refugees as we see them as people who can't live a safe life in their won country. Ireland has never been hit by a terrorist attack from the middle East, compared to the us with 9/11.
It would never occur to us that these seemingly harmless people could actually do us harm as we haven't experienced anything like that before.

。。。。看到这里已经要给跪了。。。。
底下有人回复:
I'm not encouraging the rest of the world to turn against Muslims, but apparently US is not the only victim. Look at France in 2015 (Charlie Hebdo attack), and England in 2005 (London underground bomb attack). I can see now an important reason that Irish people don't despise Muslims is that they haven't been attacked, requested to stop serving pork in schools, and that Irish women haven't been assaulted by Muslims that many times. Yet I think we should help people in danger of war, but please be smart and do it in their own countries.

结论。。
欧洲圣母真的是一种实际存在的生物。。以前只是在网友的评论中听说过,现在看了他们自己的言论才真的知道他们是真真实实存在的。。。。BTW欧洲人真的要受几次厉害点的教训才能改变观念了,二战之后真的是和平太久了
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2015-9-14 18:26 | 显示全部楼层
做圣母是一种自由,不做圣母也是一种自由。只要不做纳什么就行。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2015-9-14 18:39 | 显示全部楼层
我在FB上看到太多了,很无奈,没有任何办法,这也是他们自己的家,我们外来人无能为力,最多去选个afd什么的。
最惨的是那些不是圣母的正常欧洲人,被他们的同胞拖入深渊却无可奈何。只能说命吧,欧洲的命。
发表于 2015-9-14 21:08 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2015-9-14 21:28 | 显示全部楼层
网(键)上(盘)圣母说说轻松,真给ta发俩难民过去试试看?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-28 19:08 , Processed in 0.055163 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.