[租车畅游] 西班牙Europecar租车被坑,信用卡如何取消付款?

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-4-4 19:28 | 显示全部楼层
gmx49 发表于 2016-4-2 19:44
多了15分钟,就多了60欧汽车租赁费和39欧保险,一共99欧。

这个太坑人了。一般15分钟根本不多收钱的

点评

多收15欧也没关系啊。但是收了一天24小时的钱,加100%的SB0全保险就有点过分了。  发表于 2016-4-4 21:50
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2016-4-4 19:36 | 显示全部楼层
绝壁是故意的,预留各种坑等你跳。工作人员心里清楚着呢,签字的时候就知道坑成功了。。。

话说还是美国好,停车场交接,钥匙就插在车上,师傅拿机器扫个车上的条码就打单交车完毕了。

点评

美帝好啊  发表于 2016-4-4 21:50
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2016-4-4 20:01 | 显示全部楼层
gmx49 发表于 2016-4-4 18:06
这个方法不错,我学习了。

但是,万一你拍照以后,却没有把钥匙上交。应该没有人这样玩的吧?

那就拍视频 投钥匙的整个过程都拍下来。。
上传脸书 推特 微博 微信等给种社交平台。。

点评

哥们你厉害,一哭二闹三上吊。这一招算我学到的最后绝招吧。  发表于 2016-4-4 21:49
 楼主| 发表于 2016-4-4 21:47 | 显示全部楼层
经过不懈的努力,终于对方同意取消我的99欧付款。非常棒的Europcar,下次仍然值得选择。当然,就算他不撤销付款,我也早已通知我的银行信用卡中心撤销。等着和他打官司了。

为了造福那些德语不太好的人,你想一想,我这烂德语,居然读懂了Europecar的AGB条款并找到了一条对我有利的证据。
在没有任何图片证据,没有文件,没有对我有利的签字的情况(所有的签字对我都是不利)下,我做到了!

dear sir/madam of Europecar,

About the  Invoice number XXXXXX for my Europcar ID XXXXXXXX, I used your car with only 3 days but you charge me with 4 days.
Fact 1:
I returned the car to your packing place before 16:00 o'clock of XX.XX.2016. The witness is a security man who worked in your parking area. I asked him where is your office to drop the key. he can prove it.

Fact 2:
at the same time, There are too many customers are waiting in front of your office in XX Airport, so I returned the key of your car before 16:00 o'clock to your colleague directly, who is a gentleman with 50 years old. he confirmed that I do NOT need to pay anything more. after the key return, I quered in front of your office and waited for this gentleman for very long time for his signature. he told me that i can drop down the key to the "Drop-down-box" of the office, or i can return the key to him. No difference for both returns. and he also confirmed that i do not need to pay any more cost.  at the same time, I found several customers of Europecar dropped the key of rent car to this gentleman directly without any signature. This is the second fact. Please give me telephone and name of this gentleman so that i can reminder him.
Normally you should treat your customers fairly.

Fact 3:
According to your AGB/General condition, that the reason why this gentleman(your colleague) delay to give me the signature confirmation at 16:15 is because there are too many customers are queuing to wait for his service, which is not "my fault" because i have already returned the key in advance (I cut in line half hours ago) to him before 16:00.

Europcar's AGB/General condition:
请中国人google Europecar allgemeine-bedingungen,抱歉我发不了链接。Zur Info:
In einem solchen Fall ist Europcar berechtigt, Ihnen für jeden weiteren Tag der unberechtigten Nutzung ein Nutzungsentgelt auf Basis des anwendbaren Tarifs zu berechnen, es sei denn, Sie können beweisen, dass Sie ohne Verschulden Ihrerseits nicht länger über das Fahrzeug verfügen oder dass das Versäumnis, das Fahrzeug zurückzugeben, aufgrund von Umständen eingetreten ist, die nicht auf Ihrem Verschulden beruhen.
Translate to English:
In such a case, Europcar is entitled to charge you a fee on the basis of the applicable tariff for each day the unauthorized use, unless you can prove that you have in turn the vehicle without fault or failure to return the vehicle has occurred due to circumstances which are not based on your fault.

my conclusion is that the maximum payment should be XX Euro and I have paid it by Visa.
could you please contact with this gentleman to know real situation then change your invoice?
发表于 2016-4-4 23:05 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2016-6-14 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
很多飞机场都是由外包公司收车。是电子机器扫描,时间无法修改。一般情况在车行还车,晚一点没关系,但是,机场不行。一次在杜塞机场还车,由于堵车,晚了20分钟还车,结果多收一天费用。工作人员说,时间是自动扫描,无法修改。

发表于 2016-6-15 09:23 | 显示全部楼层
这服务真心烂,自己多收了钱还要人家费这么大力气追讨。
发表于 2016-6-15 13:06 | 显示全部楼层
租车还是ADAC好,SB0,还能免费多加一个司机。上次在西班牙租车,通过ADAC订的。
租车当天比较手忙脚乱,没有仔细看租车合同,那个柜台职员私自给我加了空油箱还车和玻璃保险这两个项目。当时也签字了,后来回德国拿到账单才发现多扣了这两个项目的钱,立马给ADAC写邮件,ADAC回邮件速度超快的,说马上帮忙解决,一天后就发邮件说帮我解决好了,钱如数退还。
当时本来想自己都在租车合同上签了字了,相当于默认了这两个项目,可能退不回来了,没想到ADAC很快就把钱要回来了,不过也是教训啊,下次租车一定要先看清楚合同再签字
发表于 2016-9-16 11:47 | 显示全部楼层
gmx49 发表于 2016-3-31 12:36
我在16点取车,然后我在14:58分左右把车子还到Europecar指定位置。当我去交钥匙的时候,可以直接丢到钥 ...

有道理啊,啊啊啊啊啊!
发表于 2016-9-18 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 22:33 , Processed in 0.056312 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.