搞笑女表情包阴阳怪气:嗯嗯我最懂事了~~

[复制链接]
发表于 2023-2-3 21:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
作者:阴阳怪气热门表情包
文案·壁纸·头像·表情包

..............热门表情/包情侣头像/高清壁纸..............

...........................最新表情包/撩人必备...........................
...........................每天更新精品表情包...........................
点击上方名片关注一张表情包

小贴士:

微信表情包添加方法:

方法一:1.点击放大,长按直接保存到手机相册;2.打开微信→我→表情→右上角齿轮→添加的单个表情;3.你的微信表情里有一个“+”,点击“+”添加表情即可;

方法二:1.长按动图转发给自己,朋友或文件助手,然后直接变成微信表情,在聊天框里面长按添加即可。

:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:i:

今日份表情包:搞笑女表情包阴阳怪气

今日语录

成长是痛苦的。改变是痛苦的。但没有什么比被困在不属于自己的地方更痛苦的了。拥有超越成长的勇气。你已经做到了,你并不孤单。

Growth is painful.change is painful.but nothing is as painful as being stuck somewhere you don't belong.have the courage to outgrow.you've got this,you are not alone.

有时候,他们不爱你,他们只是想要你,因为他们意识到你是他们能拥有的最好的人,知道他们的区别,知道你的价值,不要让他们用甜蜜恶毒的话语填满你的灵魂,让他们再次欺骗你。

Sometimes,they dont love you,they just want you because they ahve realised that you are the best one they can ever have,know the difference,know your worth and don't let them fill your soul with sweet poisonous words and let them fool you again.

有时候你只需要自己。别忘了温柔对待自己,用亲切的眼神看着自己,用温柔的话语对自己说话。你不只是一个家,你是一个值得崇拜的灵魂。

Sometimes you just need yourself for yourself.dont forget to be gentle with yourself,to look at yourself with kind eyes,and to speak to yourself with soft word.you are not just a home,you are a soul worthy of worship.

一旦你开始享受和喜欢自己的陪伴,那么确保你已经达到了完全的幸福水平。

Once you start enjoying and loving your own company then make sure that you have reached the complete level of happiness.

没有人能比你更好地保守你的秘密,所以不要责怪任何人泄露你的秘密,因为你自己也无法隐藏它们。你的秘密就是你的囚徒,如果泄露出去,你就会成为它的囚徒。

Nobody can guard your secrets better than you,so do not blame anyone for revealing your secrets,for you could not hide them yourself.your secret is your prisoner,which if let loose it will make you its prisoner.

无论你用多少个整体来充实自己,如果你阻塞了你的心,那永远是空虚的。

No matter how many wholes you fill yourself with,if you block your heart,there will alwyas be hollowness.

如果你不先学会如何把自己的一切都给自己,别人能给你的就只有这么多。

There is only so much that another person can give to you if you dont learn how to give it all to yourself first.

如果它既让你兴奋又让你害怕,尝试一下可能是件好事。

If it excites you and scares you at the same time,it might be a good thing to try.

相信自己,你不会崩溃,你比你想象得更有弹性。

Trust yourself enough to fall,you wont break you are more resilient than you think

素材来自网络,版权归原创者,如有侵权请联系删除

注:本文转载自网络,不代表本平台立场,仅供读者参考,著作权属归原创者所有。
— END —更多不同风格
头像 / 壁纸 / 背景图 / 尽在一张表情包

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-27 04:58 , Processed in 0.074746 second(s), 16 queries , MemCached On.