注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

查看: 190|回复: 0

[手机] iPhone壁纸意境高清

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-20 20:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作者:种一束光
iPhone手机壁纸,苹果壁纸,安卓壁纸,电脑壁纸,微信壁纸,聊天壁纸,高清壁纸,手机壁纸,风景壁纸,微信头像,搞笑头像,沙雕头像,情侣头像,男生头像,女生头像,动漫头像,聊天背景,背景图,表情包,沙雕表情,可爱表情……保存方法:点击图片-长按图片-保存图片!由于均为高清,加载较慢,请耐心等待!关注我,每天更新!

ay that you see me old and I am alreaynot, have patience and t to understand me … If I get dirty when eating… if I cannot dress… have patience. Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you. If, when I speak to you,I repeat the same things thousand and one times… Do not interrupt me… listen to me When you were small, I hd to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep… When I do not want to have a shower,neither shame me nor scold me…

Remember when I had to chase you wRemember when I had to chase you with thouThe day tht you see Tith thouThe day that Remember when I had to chase you wRemember when I had to chase you with thouThe day that you see Tith thouThe day that you see TRemember when I had to chase you wRemember when I had to chase you with thouThe day that you see Tith thouThe day that you see Ty以下:

ay that you see me old and I am alreaynot, have patience and t to understand me … If I get dirty when eating… if I cannot dress… have patience. Remember the hours I spent teaching it to you. If, when I speak to you,I repeat the same things thousand and one times… Do not interrupt me… listen to me When you were small, I hd to read to you thousand and one times the same story until you get to sleep… When I do not want to have a shower,neither shame me nor scold me…

Remember when I had to chase you wRemember when I had to chase you with thouThe day tht you see Tith thouThe day that Remember when I had to chase you wRemember when I had to chase you with thouThe day that you see Tith thouThe day that you see TRemember when I had to chase you wRemember when I had to chase you with thouThe day that you see Tith thouThe day that you see Ty以下:

最后分享一波自己二创的宝藏表情包

微信emoji的搞怪动态版

超级可爱有没有!

太魔性了有没有!

想要原图的小伙伴

扫码加我微信

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 01:42 , Processed in 4.925396 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.