微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: 茗雅轩

《艺妓回忆录》Memoirs of a Geisha--超赞

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-19 01:43 | 显示全部楼层
巩俐瘦了不少啊~身材真不错~
这个片子我还挺想看的:)
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2005-11-19 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2005-11-19 15:09 | 显示全部楼层

巩俐章子怡登上最新Vogue

Vogue, December 2005 - costume dramas

page347 - potographed by Paolo Roversi

page348 costume dramas

THE ART OF SEDUCTION

[With ZiYi Zhang and GongLi as rival courtesans,Memoirs of a Geisha, John Powers discovers, brings a lost world back to life.]

... As Chiyo grows older, she's given a professional name, Sayuri, and comes to be played by the dazzling Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang. Lovwly and gifted, Sayuri crosses paths with two very different geishas: the ambitious Hatsumomo (Gong Li), who is her bitter rival, and the sublimely oised Mameha (Michelle Yeoh), who becomes her mentor. ...

When Zhang and Gong were first cast as rival geisha, there was a frisson among those who'd heard rumors that the two were also rivals in real life. After all, they'd both been discovered by -- and romantically linked to --- director Zhang Yimou (Hero, House of Flying Daggers). When Gong took some time off from making movies in her mid-30s, the younger Zhang replaced her as China's biggest female star. Making things even trickier, Zhang often bears an eerie facial resemblance to the young Gong. It was perfect casting to have Zhang play a rising geisha at odds with an older diva who won't give up center state without a fight.

... Watching them together at the Vogue photo shoot ... I couldn't detect any personal animus. Instead, I was struck by how different they were. While Zhang, at 26, is still something of a gamine, with a slim frame, a girlish smile, and the lithe grace of a ballerina, Gong sauntered thorugh the studio with the womanly imperiousness of Cleopatra or Mata Hari.

"Aren't you going to ask me about working with Gong Li?" Zhang later asks me with a cheeky grin over drinks on the Upper East Side. She answers her own question. "I think she's the best actress in China."

page489

page 452

In person, Zhang more than lives up to her image as the cover girl for today's booming, internationalized New China. Sporting an Armani blouse and an antique Rolex, she's all Westernized good cheer --- at one point, she even gives me a high five. Before she got into movies, Zhang was a classically trained dancer, and this backgroudn, syas Marshall, was essential to her playing Sayuri. "This was a hard role to cast because the requirements are so enormous. The actress has to be beautiful. She has to be able to age from fifteen to 40. She has to be able to dance --- brilliantly. And she has to be a great actress. Ziyi is all that. Something I learned from Neil Simon on Broadway was this: He said, ‘Actors claim their roles.’And Ziyi just reached out and said, ‘This is mine.'"

To play Sayuri, Zhang not only had to spend hours every day getting into her makeup and kimonos, she also had to prep herself by going through six weeks of geisha boot caomp. "We worked on everything --- talking, dancing, singing, playing Japanese musical instruments, and learning the tea service. We even had to learn to walk like a geisha. We would have to hold a book between our knees and walk like that." She giggles. "You make very small steps!"

Until this year, most Americans knew of Zhang only for her acrobatic roles --- the impulsive troublemaker in Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, the blind dance in House of Flying Daggers --- but as she proved with her passionate turn in Wong Kar Wai's 2046, she's a remarkably talented actress whose work keeps getting richer and deeper. The role of Sayuri expands her range even more, for the disciplined refinment demanded of a geisha forces her to convey her most heartfelt feelings with the merest ripple of expression. "Ziyi makes Sayuri's character complicated and alive," Marshall says, "because she's got that real inner fire."

page450

page452

By contrast, the character of Hatsumomo is bursting with outter fireworks. Mean, sexy, and years ahead of her time, this is one geisha who takes her desire to the point of self-destruction. It's a great first English-speaking role for Gong, whose starring turns in Raise the Red Lantern and Farewell My Concubine did more than anything to open up the West to Chinese movies. In person, Gong is also a force of nature --- she can ravish you with a smile or shrivel you with a glance --- and everyone I met from Meimoirs couldn't stop talking about the sheer force of her physical presence.

"It's hard to even say her name without saying, 'The Great Gong Li.'" Marshall laughs. "I've never worked with an actor like that in my life before. She's breathtaking on every level."

When I first interviewed Gong for Vogue more than a decade ago, she felt insulted (and quite rightly) by the roles that Hollywood was then offering her --- you know, the girlfriend in a bikini who gets knocked off after syaing a single line. But the offers have gotten better, she tells me as we sit in the bar of the Four Seasons. "For characters who are easy to play, you can get anybody," she says with matter-of-fact dismissiveness. "I want to make movies where I think I'm the only person in the world who can play this role."

The explosive Hatsumomo is one of those roles, and Gong threw herself into the part. "She was a hard character to figure out," she tells me. "But then after two months preparing I began to get it. Sometimes in the morning I would wake up and begin having a conversation with Hatsumomo. I said, 'I swear to you, I'll let the whole wold know there's a woman like you, and everyone will understand you.'" She shakes her head. "It was kind of strange. I never did that with other characters."

这个后面的文章介绍的是“艺妓回忆录”所感染推出的一些化妆品

这个是茶叶共和国出品的Spring Cherry Green Tea,也是受“艺妓回忆录”启发生产的,图片是子怡

发表于 2005-11-19 16:04 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2005-11-20 01:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 annierong 于 2005-11-19 15:04 发表
page452是谁?

巩俐啊~

[ 本帖最后由 icefire 于 2005-11-20 00:15 编辑 ]
发表于 2005-11-20 01:53 | 显示全部楼层
这片子小日本不是一直抗议呢嘛,说什么日本的东西,干嘛找中国演员
其实明摆着了,要是小日本有这实力的演员,老美也不会用中国演员了

巩俐看着让人感觉很棒啊~
发表于 2005-11-20 03:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小妖怪 于 2005-11-20 00:53 发表

巩俐看着让人感觉很棒啊~

日本没什么有国际号召力(或者说在美国知名)的演员,好莱坞拍片,不管怎么说商业因素还是最重要的
不过日本那边抗议,国内不也是到处抗议嘛;)
发表于 2005-11-20 17:11 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 小妖怪 于 2005-11-20 00:53 发表

巩俐看着让人感觉很棒啊~

是啊,我和我的LG说了这事,他也和你说的一样.
发表于 2005-11-20 18:05 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2005-11-20 18:22 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 weder 于 2005-11-20 17:05 发表
芙蓉jj应该和斜阳一起主演我爱我家前传

想谋杀呀你,幸好我的头像早就换了,跟《我爱我家》没关系了……:mad:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-28 09:35 , Processed in 0.056254 second(s), 14 queries , MemCached On.