查看: 1751|回复: 7

双语难上啊

[复制链接]
发表于 2002-10-9 04:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
背了德文英文忘,背了英文德文忘。郁闷。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2002-10-9 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
英文没好到一定程度时,必然的结果。所以我一开始就排斥德文。

这种事自己找平衡点吧,你既然选了德国,就没什么好郁闷的!
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2002-10-12 14:46 | 显示全部楼层
上课的时候
德国人说的英语快不快?
和那些BBC或VOA news的难度比呢?
怎么样?

快要去了,心理没底啊!
发表于 2002-10-12 17:30 | 显示全部楼层
sorry, now can not input chinese

hard to tell you, at least young gerneration and the professor around or less 45 years old, they can speak very good english, most of them has experiences in Britain or US. But though their english are fluent, some of them has german accent.

For the class, do not worry, but almost everyone has a preiod to used to, just longer or shorter based on the individual case.

My feeling, you can not improve your english at here, just you can speak fast and fluently. For example, now I still feel good when I talking with my classmates who come from US, when you talking with this kind of guys, you feel your english still not perfect. But when you talking with germany student or other foreigner, not so strong feeling like that.

I often go to cinema to see the original english movie (in berlin,at  movie special day, only 3 to 4 euro per movie) like Tom Hanks's "Road to perdition", Tom Cruise's "Minority Repoart" , "Spide man" etc, still feel hard in some details.  Like "Gosford Park", even in the end of movie, I still do not know who is the murder and do not make clearly of their complex relationship..............
发表于 2002-11-6 11:44 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2002-11-21 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2002-11-21 14:24 | 显示全部楼层
长期坚持看看是有帮助的。问题的关键是,无论CNN还是BBC,都是电视新闻类节目,你在德国失去了英文的大环境,你不可能随时随地不知不觉的提高。

看看颗定是有好处的,至少你还能了解天下事。。。。
发表于 2002-12-4 12:46 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-2 02:43 , Processed in 1.982932 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.