微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: 柔柔柔柔

[买车卖车] 大家帮忙看看这辆车!VW Golf 4 1.9 TDI

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-31 17:12 | 显示全部楼层

很多网上骗子在 Mobile.de 上钓鱼

早就听说过有很多骗子在 Mobile.de 上钓鱼。惯用手段是提供一辆相当便宜的好车,只留下一奇怪的邮箱作为通信方式。之后的邮件内容就是鼓动买家通过国际银行汇款,车子通常都放在英国云云。邮件内容多数是用英语写的。希望搂主碰到的不是这样的骗子。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-5-31 17:16 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-31 17:26 | 显示全部楼层

这封信是他给我的回信,大家帮忙看看是不是骗子。

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me, and for your support. I want to close this deal as soon and as safe as possible for both, that is why I suggest that I will send the car to you free to your home address, (I will handle the delivery costs), you will be contacted by the shipping company and they will send you a notice that the car is going to your address. To be more specific you will send the money for the car to the shipping company to be held until you receive and inspect the car. YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO THE COMPANY WHEN I START THE SHIPPING NOT WHEN YOU RECEIVE IT, TELL ME IF YOU UNDERSTAND. You can always check that the car is on it's way to your address and you can call the company any time to see that the car is yours already. I am an honest person and I expect the same from you, I want to be safe also because you are safe. Once you receive the car and the papers and inspect them you will tell the company that it's all OK and only then they will give me the money. If there is something you don't like about the car in any way you can simply send it back on my expense, (no extra money for you) and you will take your money back. The price is final. I hope I am fair as this is the only way I will handle this deal because I don't have the time to meet any buyer that can come to UK. I will find a company that offers good prices for shipping and I will give you my response.
Please think good about my offer, get your money CASH, ready for dealing with me. I don't want to loose money on shipping times before I have a serious buyer and if you agree to it REPLY ME WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT THEM SHIPPED and I will start the shipping process.
      Best regards,

PS: I have attached some pictures of the car to this message, for you to renew your position about the car. The price as I specifyed in the ad is 3600 euros, and the car is located in London, UK .
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-31 17:29 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 paranoia 于 2006-5-31 17:12 发表
早就听说过有很多骗子在 Mobile.de 上钓鱼。惯用手段是提供一辆相当便宜的好车,只留下一奇怪的邮箱作为通信方式。之后的邮件内容就是鼓动买家通过国际银行汇款,车子通常都放在英国云云。邮件内容多数是用英语写 ...

:o好象好多方面被你说中了诶。$怕怕$$怕怕$帮忙看看上面那封信,是骗子的可能有多大。真的是怕上当啊!
发表于 2006-5-31 17:51 | 显示全部楼层

应该是个骗子

··Hello,
I appreciate your interest in my car. I can sell this car including number plates for 30 days for export (if necessary). This will be my last price you will not have to pay additional taxes for this, plus the shipping costs will be covered by me (transport directly to your home address).
My car it's a european model and also the papers. . The interior looks great and also the exterior. The vehicle is in good condition, has no technical damage at all, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, no smoking. It's fun and robust to drive. Technical inspection and emissions testing is passed and stamped as well. It has title of ownership, cleared of any obligations or fees and comes with all the documents you need to register it. The car is clean and technically, mechanically up-to-date - it's a well-maintained car and ready to go.
I just moved in United Kingdom with my wife. The car is now located at the shipping company warehouse (European Movers Transport) in England and they will act as a 3rd party for our transaction and they will deliver you the car directly to your door. I received a great job here (I'm a pilot) and most of my time I'm away and that's way I signed with the shipping company.
It's very hard for me to drive this car here because they have other regulations and this week I found a family car here which I want to buy it, a UK model, but first I have to sell this car. I tried to sell it to a local dealer but they told me they can not accept it in UK because of the left side wheel drive.?The car still got german papers I didn't registered here in UK so you can import it in your country with no problems.
** We gonna have a safe deal for both of us. If you interested please get back to me to explain you more about the transaction (3rd party).
Thank you, ··

2周前我看到一辆特便宜的 Opel Vectra,网上联系之后就得到了上面的英文回复。稍有常识的人应该能分辨出来,搂主有结论了吧。
发表于 2006-5-31 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-31 17:59 | 显示全部楼层
Hello,

Let me tell you that for the moment I'm not in Germany, because I'm in the process of the divorce with my wife and you know how this is... difficult for me, difficult for her and most of all for the children. So for the moment I'm spending some time away from Germany with my parents in the UK, London. I know that this may not interest you but I have to be honest with you on the matter of this deal and this is the only reason why I need to sell the car very fast since, by leaving Germany, I lost my job and it is kind of difficult living from what my parents earn... and the money will help me a little until I can find something...Also I will tell you about the car, that it is in excellent condition, first hand,with german papers, never involved in any accidents, the engine works perfectly, it has the technical book and all papers, also real km and the price is only 3600 euros.
   So if you present interested please reply me so I can give you more information and photos to be sure that this is what you want to buy.
       Mail me soon and tell me,
           Best regards,
他给我的第一封回信。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-5-31 18:01 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-5-31 22:11 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-6-1 03:58 | 显示全部楼层
还真巧这辆车我刚刚在ebay上看到,现在拍到17000还有2天,汉堡的车!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-12 21:02 , Processed in 0.058281 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.