萍聚头条

楼主: nuannuan

紧急请大家帮助!谢谢!准备打官司!

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-2 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
合同写的是:mietebeginn:16,06,06    15:10uhr
                        mieteende:17,06,06       15:10uhr

[ 本帖最后由 nuannuan 于 2006-7-2 16:52 编辑 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-2 16:50 | 显示全部楼层
还有哦,我们租车的时候问了车行,说周六他们上班到几点?车行的人说没问题,还车的时候没人,你们把车停在停车场,车钥匙放信箱就好了。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-7-2 17:03 | 显示全部楼层
朋友,我绝对相信车不是你们弄坏的。问题的所在是,这车真瘪进去一块,还有一种可能就是你接车的时候已经就是这样了,你没看见,租车前,车行的人是不会主动告诉你的,全凭你的眼尖了,租车行的人玩这种小把戏是常有的事,我自己经历的,还车时你不主动地要,他都不会自觉地给你写车完好的还回的证明的。
发表于 2006-7-2 17:09 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 nuannuan 于 2006-7-2 16:50 发表
还有哦,我们租车的时候问了车行,说周六他们上班到几点?车行的人说没问题,还车的时候没人,你们把车停在停车场,车钥匙放信箱就好了。

你们太相信车行的人了,高估了他们的素质,又一看是外国人。。。。。我很同情你们。望早些走出阴影。
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-2 17:10 | 显示全部楼层
朋友,我绝对相信车不是你们弄坏的。问题的所在是,这车真瘪进去一块,还有一种可能就是你接车的时候已经就是这样了,你没看见,租车前,车行的人是不会主动告诉你的,全凭你的眼尖了,租车行的人玩这种小把戏是常有的事,我自己经历的,还车时你不主动地要,他都不会自觉地给你写车完好的还回的证明的。

那个车很大,很高,光车厢长就7米,因为我们老租车,所以提车的时候还真仔细看了,那么大个瘪很容易看到!所以车提来的时候是好的!没有瘪的!问题是我们还车的时候车也是好的呀!不知道这个瘪从哪儿来的啦~
发表于 2006-7-2 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
first, they are allowed  to get money from your credit card just for the rental fee. For the damages you should consider, if they have been there before. If not, the company will have to prove
- That it was not done by somebody who entered the parking and hit the car,
- It is impossible to take the key from the letterbox
- Why they did not fulfil the contract and abandoned the office?

But consider, if it was not you to damage the car. If not, for your security ask you husband 's creditcard company, to take the money back , if already paid or ask them do not pay. Ask this rent car company  to prove, you did the damage. Let them show you the "Schadenskarte"

Did they offer you a full service insurance ("Vollkasko")?

Please consider, I am no lawyer, this cannot be a legal advice.

Always required in Germany (for Germans, too) are these insurances: Privathaftpflicht and Rechtsschutzversicherung.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-2 20:07 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 linli 于 2006-7-2 18:43 发表
first, they are allowed  to get money from your credit card just for the rental fee. For the damages you should consider, if they have been there before. If not, the company will have to prove

咳!人家车行根本不和你理论呢!钱都划走了!我们还以为他们会来封信啥的,最起码我们得签字承认是我们把车弄坏了吧!
才想起来我们买了个privat-haftpflichtversicherung。但是刚搬家找不到文件了,不知道和你说的是不是一回事儿呢?
发表于 2006-7-2 21:29 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-7-2 21:37 | 显示全部楼层
Nin hao,

I found, a good way is to phone to the insurance company of your Privathaftpflicht.

In general they give a good advice.

I don't know your contract with the rental company - which one was it, by the way? In any case they must give you a notice, what was damaged and the cost for repair. In addition they may charge missed profit for the duration of the repair.

Normal procedure could be,
- You contact the credit card supplier to stop the payment
- Transfer the rental-fee via bank-transfer
- Write a letter to the rental company where you explain that you are not responsible for any damage, ask for an evidence, and write, that the rental fee is already payd.

How much money we are discussing?

by the way , this is my husband$害羞$ , i am only a little more than one year in germany, so i don't know those things .

评分

查看全部评分

发表于 2006-7-2 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 linli 于 2006-7-2 21:37 发表
Nin hao,

I found, a good way is to phone to the insurance company of your Privathaftpflicht.

In general they give a good advice.

I don't know your contract with the rental company - whic ...

说得不错  lz交车时租车公司没有验车是他们的问题  应该是他们要找到证据证明车子是lz撞坏的
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-16 13:06 , Processed in 0.069786 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.