找回密码
 注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

楼主: samxysam2002

zt 信不信由你:一个来自2036年的未来人的预言

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-3 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-8-3 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
Titor said that the future will judge the present harshly.

Perhaps I should let you all in on a little secret. No one likes you in the future. This time period is looked at as being full of lazy, self-centered, civically ignorant sheep. Perhaps you should be less concerned about me and more concerned about that. $高$:D
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-8-3 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
Titor's explanation of time travel is premised on the many-worlds interpretation of quantum physics. In this model, as presented by Titor, every situation that can go in more than one direction, goes in every possible direction, and each possibility is the origin point of a new parallel universe or "worldline." In time travel, one does not actually enter one's own past because, at a minimum, one's own presence in the past makes a change and generates a new, ever-expanding set of worldlines. One enters rather the past of a closely-related worldline (whether it is also possible to enter a distantly-related worldline is not addressed). Therefore, the worldline Titor describes as his "past" is very similar, but not identical, to our own present and near future.

For this reason, none of Titor's predictions are inevitable for us by his own account. In some worldlines descended from ours, his predictions are likely to be entirely fulfilled, in others not, and in a third set partially fulfilled. This can be taken as a way to fudge the predictions since it means that Titor's claims are not, strictly speaking, falsifiable. However, it also means that those who take Titor seriously need not treat his predictions as fate. The future Titor paints is quite bleak, and it is much more heartening to take his words as a warning than as something immutable. If his predictions seem to be coming true, he has offered us some good hints as to what might result and what needs to be avoided (though he himself stated that he was not interested in helping us avoid them, as they were the consequences of our own collective decisions). The decisions we make in this worldline still determine the fate of this worldline. According to himself, Titor's own existence in 1975, if only for a short time, can have major effects on the 'worldline', thus making his time and our future possibly very different. Therefore, Titor's words can serve as a warning of the future we are creating if we move in the direction his predictions indicate. In Titor's own words:

As far as I can tell right now, you are headed toward the same events I would call "my history" in 2036. However, the very nature of time travel states that every worldline is unique and you are very much in control of what you do and how you get there.

You are able to change your worldline for better or worse just as I am.

Therefore, any "prediction" I might make has a slight chance of being incorrect anyway and you now have the ability to act on it based on what I've said. Can you stop the war before it gets here? Sure. Will you do it? Probably not.

Yes, it's very possible that what I say would spin your future off into a different direction.
发表于 2006-8-3 20:24 | 显示全部楼层
牛比   这人可太逗乐了,就是假的,也是个专家。“IBM 于1970年代早期所发展的IBM5100可携带式电脑可以读取比APL及BASIC语言还要旧的原始程序码。未来人提托声明这项特殊功能并未公布在IBM所发行的官方使用手册中”这个他都知道
发表于 2006-8-3 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-8-3 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-8-4 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-8-4 12:07 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-8-4 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2006-8-4 17:04 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-15 02:59 , Processed in 2.063163 second(s), 16 queries , MemCached On.