萍聚头条

查看: 1428|回复: 4

two true stories

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-19 08:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
1) I am sure many of you watched the recent taping of the Oprah Winfrey show in Chicago where her guest was Tommy Hilfiger. On the show, she asked him if the statements about race he was accused of saying were true. Statements like "if I'd known African-Americans, Hispanics, Jewish and Asians would buy my clothes, I WOULD NOT have made them so nice. I wish these people would *NOT* buy my clothes, as they (my clothes) are made for upper-class white people." His answer to Oprah was a simple "YES" where after she immediately asked him to leave her show.

Suggestion? Don't buy your next shirt or perfume from Tommy Hilfiger. Let's give him what he asked for.  Let's not buy his clothes, let's put him in a financial state where he himself will not be able to afford the ridiculous prices he puts on his clothes. If we are small, then send it        to the whole community that's not white people and see the result. We        have to see the result of unity. Let's find out if Asian, Jews and Non-white really plays such a small part in the world. Stop buying all range of Hilfiger products, perfume, cosmetics, Clothes, bags,      etc.

2) A scene also took place on a BA (British Airway) flight between Johannesburg and London. A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man. Obviously disturbed by this, she called the air Hostess. "Madam, what is the matter?" the hostess asked. "You      obviously do not see it then?" She responded. "You placed me next to a black man. I do not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat." "Be calm please," the hostess replied. "Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available." The hostess went away and then came back a few        minutes later. "Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in the        economy class. I spoke to the captain and he informed me that there is one seat in the business class. All the same, we also have one seat in the first class." Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued: "It is unusual for our company to permit someone from      the economy class to sit in the first class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting." She then turned to the black guy, and said, "Therefore, sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in first class." At the moment, the other passengers who were shocked by what they had just witnessed stood up and applauded. This is a true story.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-9-19 11:22 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-19 19:32 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 ninetonine 于 2006-9-19 11:22 发表
早已经证实的假消息

是吗?难道我又上当了?$考虑$
发表于 2006-10-25 13:01 | 显示全部楼层
i am touched by the second story, do not tell me it is not true...$郁闷$

by the way... i'v just bought a Tommy T-shirt for my boyfriend...:o

[ 本帖最后由 跑来跑去的羊 于 2006-10-25 13:02 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-11-22 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-12 23:47 , Processed in 0.056081 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.