|  | 
 
| 
:P
×
马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 
  
 Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,
 As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来;
 Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的挥手,
 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.  作别西天的云彩。
 
 The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳
 Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘
 Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影,
 Always linger in the depth of my heart.  在我的心头荡漾。
 
 The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,
 Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇;
 In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,
 I would be a water plant!  我甘心做一条水草。
 
 That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,
 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹
 Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间,
 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
 
 To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream寻梦?撑一支长篙,
 To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯,
 Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,
 And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌
 
 But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌,
 Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是别离的笙箫;
 Even summer insects hip silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,
 Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!
 
 Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,
 As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来;
 Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖,
 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away. 不带走一片云彩。
 
 | 
评分
1
查看全部评分
 |