Kilometerstand  76510
Kraftstoff  Diesel
kW/PS  110/150
Außenfarbe  Schwarz metallic
Getriebeart  Automat
Türen  5
Fahrzeugart  Gebrauchtwagen

便宜的让人不敢下手。哪位高手说说门道?
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-10-17 00:12 | 显示全部楼层
可能有Unfall,或者Diestwagen,两年时间跑了7W多,挺废啊.或者外国papier,或者......
很多种可能.Audi A4虽然不是什么好车,但是这个价位有问题.别想了,兄弟,看别的吧

[ 本帖最后由 Winkler 于 2006-10-17 00:15 编辑 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-10-17 08:36 | 显示全部楼层
这是国外的骗子, 一般他们留下电话肯定是打不通的,或者是FAX, 只能用EMAIL联系, 然后告诉你车是在国外, 你要先付一笔ANZAHLUNG,再把车给你运过来什么的. 看都不用看,
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-17 20:14 | 显示全部楼层
果然不错,看看我收到的回复:
Hello
The car is located in United Kingdom (but it is road registered in  Germany and have german papers) in this moment, because I am here with some bussieness for a while.
The car is in excelent condition , no mechanical problems and  never been involved in an accident . The vehicle is very well kept, I mean only in my own garage, it has no scratches, all parts are original.
I'm the original owner of the car In the price are included all the shipping , handling taxes and customer duties . With the car you will receive all the legal papers of the car and the sale papers . So you won't have any problem registering the car in your country , and also a consultant of the company will help you to make all the necessary papers .
I sell it cheap because I just  moved to London.UK. Now nobody wants to buy it here in UK because it's european, german made and the steering wheel is on the left side. The car is allready at a shipping company in a garage and I can send it anywhere in Europe in 5 days to your home on my expence
I preffer to use an safe exchange shipping company, because this is the best way to close a internet deal.
You will receive the car for the test drive in 5 days and you have 10 days for the test drive so you can decide if you want to buy the car or not.
If you don`t want to buy the car after you will make the test drive I will pay the shipping back.
If you are agree with this method please send me your full name and address where you want it shipped and I will start the shipping process.
Thank you!

原帖由 liux 于 2006-10-17 08:36 发表
这是国外的骗子, 一般他们留下电话肯定是打不通的,或者是FAX, 只能用EMAIL联系, 然后告诉你车是在国外, 你要先付一笔ANZAHLUNG,再把车给你运过来什么的. 看都不用看,
发表于 2006-10-18 23:13 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-15 19:12 , Processed in 0.059155 second(s), 20 queries , MemCached On.