请教从美国道德国的访友签证

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-9-21 21:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
大家好,我现在在德国上学,我朋友在美国(持F1签证),今年冬天想过来玩一下,大概1个月。请问有经验的高人如何具体操作和有什么需要注意的地方。
多谢。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2003-9-22 07:19 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2003-9-22 10:54 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-22 11:31 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2003-9-22 14:39 | 显示全部楼层
Are you the guy study bioinformatik in FU-Berlin?

Ok, I would suggest your friend get his or her re-entry states visa from canada or Mexico, make sure he or she can re-entry states again after he or she visited you.

Recently it's better do not take risk to come Europe appling re-entry visa back to states, especially those sensitive major. There are already several cases get checking at US-embassy in Berlin, stocklom (One case happened this year in Berlin Max-Plank institue, one chinese guy studies in states was sent by his boss here for cooperation, when he applied re-entry visa to states, he got checking, have to waste several months here.....)

Unless your friend is the citizen of european, otherwise he or she better get visa from Canada or Mexico.

I have several friends came from states to visit me recently, unless those from Japan or States citzen or have canada immigration status, others all get visa in Canada or Mexico.

After Sept. 11, it is a little bit complicated to apply visa via third country.

Good luck!
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-22 18:42 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much. She should have no problem with the re-entry to US. because she has just entered US last month,
It is said that she could reenter US in half a year without the re-entry visa.
I just want know what I need to do.
BTW, How do you know that I am in FU-berlin studying Bioinfo?
COuld you give me your contact method?
Maybe I can talk to you later..
发表于 2003-9-22 21:05 | 显示全部楼层
heihei,你的ID在tigtag,mitbbs上面比较多见,只是不知道是否为同一个人。我3年前就在tigtag(这一两年没去过了)上,后来被live拉到这里。。。

如果你真是在FU-Berlin学bioinformatik,你是否戴眼镜?我master在FU-Berlin读的,拿的是biophysics,现在跟老板跑到东德而已...也许我们见过。。。

如果你朋友不存在回美国的签证的问题,下面就简单了,无非是她要申请申根签证了,她可以参加旅行团,或是你写邀请信(这个她需要咨询德国驻美国使馆,看需要什么文件),其他的没什么要注意的。

祝你和朋友早日在欧洲相聚。(如果你朋友会开车的话,用美国驾照在这里租车游玩是很爽的,只是租金比美国贵)
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-22 21:42 | 显示全部楼层
是的,就是那个netghost...hehe。
我的确戴眼镜。不过什么时候见过呢??//thinking...
那我叫她去问问,因为这次机会很好,不存在返美的问题。
那我先叫她打听一下吧。多谢。
发表于 2003-9-22 22:14 | 显示全部楼层
我有时候对这类看似无关联的东东有特别的感应(第七感??)

再进一步关联一下,你是否住过一个位于Lankweitz的叫harberweg的学生宿舍,到FU坐公共汽车183,那样的话我们应该在车上看见过。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-9-22 22:29 | 显示全部楼层
错了,看来你没说对人。不过我们系有这么一个人么?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-29 15:57 , Processed in 0.062052 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.