微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

查看: 791|回复: 5

[买车卖车] 这辆车是这么回事!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-5-24 13:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
前天在autoscout上看到一辆车,性价比有点离谱,就发了短信,表示很感兴趣,结果收到这样一封回复。

Mercedes-Benz Vito 112 CDI, 11/2003, 80.000 Km. - Last Price 3800 EUR - URGENT !!!

Hi, thanks for your email, i`m located in Northen Ireland would like to explain the situation with the car and how we`ll make this transaction : this was my brother`s car, he was a student in Frankfurt/Germany and rented an apartment (with a garage) there , however a few weeks ago he got sick and my family brought him back to Ireland urgently, he died 2 weeks latter.. Anyway, i have rights to sell his car and that`s why i`ve placed the add on autoscout24.de website. I will not have any problem to sell the car, even if the car is not on my name...I have a document from a Public Notary from here from Northen Ireland that allows me to sell the car in my brother's behalf....this document is worldwide recognized ..... Since the car is located in Frankfurt/Germany, we`ll have to establish a time and date to meet in Frankfurt/Germany for the exchange however i will only make this under my terms as i`ve had another atempt to sell the car to a french,but he wasn`t a man of word as i couldn`t find him at the Frankfurt/Germany airport, i tryed to call him but no luck.Before establishing the date and location to meet you, i will have to ask you to show me that you have the money in a verifiable way, such as western union money transfer, for example:You will have to choose a person from your family (wife,husband,mother,father,sister) or your best friend to make a transfer of EUR 3800 from his name and location ,into your name ,but in Frankfurt(like then you are in Frankfurt).The person that will wire the money into your name ,will be the sender of the transfer and you'll be the receiver and only you two will have the control of this funds...after the transfer is done,the person that will wire the money will receive a receipt from the western Union agent and all you'll have to do is to scan this receipt and to send it to me attached trough e-mail....This paper will be enough for me to see that you have the money and your interes to buy my car is real....at my turn,as soon as I will see the scanned receipt,I'll make some researches at the Airport to see when I'll have flights available to Germany You will have to confirm me the day when will be ok for you to arrive in Germany after i will provide you the flights available and I will buy the plane ticket for that flight and at my turn I'll scan it and I'll send it trough e-mail to you ,just to asure you that I am a man of my word.....
  I think that you'll understand my concerne and my terms of sale will not be a problem for you if you realy want the car and if you are a serious person....I don't want to buy the plane ticket,to make this displacement and maybe you will never show up ,as my first client from France does....I've lost a lot of money for that trip and my trust in people.....If I will see the receipt ,then I will be sure that you have the money and you will be there to wait for me when I will arrive in Germany
When you will come in Germany,we will go to a mechanic to confirm you that the car runs perfect and to a Police Office ,to confirm you that the car it's not stolen and and the document that allows me to sell the car is valid.
  If something goes wrong with this car and if will not be as I have described you,then I will pay for your trip and for the time that you will lose.The car is in perfect conditions it's like new , I know how much my brother took care of it.I will transfer the documents of the car on your name and after that we both go to a Western Union Office in Frankfurt and you will retire the money that have been sent from the person that you trust in, from your location.As you can see,this transfer will not be a payment in advance since you are the receiver of the funds.
  I have to tell you that,you will pay a commission to transfer this amount of 3800 EUR trough Western Union ,but this is not a problem,because when we will meet in Germany ,I will refund your money that you will pay for this commission from my pocket...
Let me know if this is fair with you, i would hate to come to Germany again for nothing, that`s why i`m making sure we have a deal. Will not accept an alternative to my terms and i do not have any relatives in Germany that could manage this transaction besides me.
A fast answer will be gladly apreciated !!!

Phone :

Respectfully,
                                                                Rudolf Jens

该车图片01

该车图片02

是不是有点意思,呵呵!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2007-5-24 14:16 | 显示全部楼层
他兄弟挂了...默哀下

估计下次是他叔叔了$bye$ $bye$ $bye$
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2007-5-24 14:18 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2007-5-24 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2007-5-24 15:34 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2007-5-24 21:27 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-31 21:29 , Processed in 0.056323 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.