查看: 773|回复: 0

to my puppy--- anthony

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-11-30 16:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
I don’t know whether you understood me.
When you played on the ground, I never let you run out of my sight, coz I was afraid you might be lost your way to home.

When I prepared food for you, I did it on purpose to feed you more vegetables, coz I believed  that way you might be more healthy.

When I went to sleep, I always left my quilt open in the cold winter, coz you were used to snapping next to me.

When I heard the doctor said you were going to die, I thought the doctor was an idiot. Nobody could take you away from me.  

When your life was near to the end , I tried to give you an injection, coz in my eyes that was the last straw both for you and for me. With tears in my eyes, I did it on you. Sorry! I saw your terrified eyes and heard your begging prays for rescue. Tears were running through my face, and you kept walking in pain. I couldn’t bear to watch you in pain and turned around. “Take him to the doctor.” That was the only decision I could make. I hugged you for one more time, since in the next second you would leave me forever.

Do you understand me now????
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 18:30 , Processed in 0.053717 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.