萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网

找回密码
 注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

查看: 1371|回复: 0

A Lower Bavarian wrote this text - have fun!

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-10-2 16:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
Fax
& Z1 ]0 j" E0 c$ V# xAn: NASA - Amerika      Von: Kraxelhuber6 b- ~9 o# Z# e5 S
Fax: 001
5 x+ Q4 j! c4 F: S8 ~1 R2 ?( U; LDatum: 10 / 25 / 19987 `9 F) K: B9 Q$ {: |" L. |  u
Betreff:" P# l) G6 X4 i% C
) h* i! ?. p9 N( j
Greet Got,
: T4 r/ q4 B7 I$ x( o2 `; t& s5 i& _5 T6 X* S. ]4 O; D
I write you because, you must help me. I have seen your Space Shuttle in the television. In color. An so came me the idea to make holidays in the world room. Alone. Without my crazy wife Resi.
) a% c( k0 g" Y6 J- K
' U, G/ F( x8 z+ c+ V  D3 j5 ]I am the Kraxelhuber from Germany. The king of Bavaria was my clock-clock grandfather. I stand on a very bad foot with my wife. Always she shouts with me. She has a very shrill voice like a circular saw. 8 B4 G" u) |8 E  j
$ t6 g1 P; S5 J/ [7 v  ?  i7 J
She says I am a Schlapp-tail. She wants that I become Bürgermaster. But I want not to be Bürgermaster of our Kaff. I have nothing at the hat with the political shit. I want my Ruah. And so I want make holidays on the moon. Without my bad half.0 e  `" S4 C  x% v/ c

* a1 ^4 J' O& \But I take my dog with me. He is a Mixling. He is like a boxer. His name is Wurschtl. So I want book a flight in
5 C1 _7 [% I6 B  hyour next Space Shuttle. But please give me not a windowplace. I would kotz you the rocket full, because I am not swindle-free. And no standing place please….+ R, O* c6 f* o1 T! y5 G

1 [. x1 a) D/ F/ n: s( U0 ]: w* vAnd please do not tell my wife that I want to go alone. She has a big Schrotgun. She would make a sieve out of my Arsch. I need not much comfort. A niche double-room with bath and Klo and heating. And windows with look to earth. So I can look through my far-glases and see my wife shufting on the potato-acker. And I and my dog laugh us a branch (haha). We will kringel ourself fore laughing (höhöhö.
9 ?; p  F4 g8 G& |- f" f( i7 F8 |( r, D3 z) i% L9 V  A
Is what loose on the moon? I need warm weather and I hopethe sun shines every day. This is very good for my frostboils. Have you bratherings on the moon? I must overgive me when you have no bratherings, because they are my Leib-food.
$ j7 ]3 r& s' i2 ~! o; w( A# h* N
With a friendly Servus

评分

查看全部评分

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-6-4 06:38 , Processed in 0.058380 second(s), 23 queries , MemCached On.