查看: 1759|回复: 11

[其它] 没有工作许可就找不到工作?

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-7 21:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
我已经因为没有工作许可被拒绝几次了,

Unfortunately we are unable to process your application at the moment as you do not have the relevant work permit/visa.  

Should your situation change please let us know and send us the relevant documents.

Thank you again for your interest in our company, and we wish you every success in your future career.

于是我给他们回信说:
As a foreigner who just graduated from the university I can not hold the work permit unless I find a trainee or a job, then I can apply the work permit with the employment contract. So firstly I have to find a job.

Based on the explanation upon, is there any chance to keep on evaluating my profile?

他们没理我,这是为什么?他们拒绝我真的是因为工作许可的问题么?$郁闷$
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2007-11-7 23:14 | 显示全部楼层
对方是Dienstleistung的公司吧?他们一般会问你是否有劳动许可,可能他们就不打算帮人办劳动许可。还是申请正常的公司吧。我个人对这些公司挺反感。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2007-11-7 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
确实可能是中介公司。。。不过无所谓,现在遍地都是工作。再找就是了
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-7 23:55 | 显示全部楼层
不是中介啊,一个是star alliance, 一个是专门招人培训的,还有的我忘记了,我也觉得他们就是不打算帮我办,觉得麻烦,而且,他们还是想要雇德国人的,能永远留在那。 楼上的你好乐观阿!我挖地三尺怎么也没找到工作?anyway, many thanks!$握手$ $握手$ $握手$
发表于 2007-11-8 00:02 | 显示全部楼层
正常逻辑是:

公司和你签合同(含取得工作许可才能生效的条件)

公司人事部向劳动局提许可申请 ,

劳动局批许可

合同生效
发表于 2007-11-8 01:04 | 显示全部楼层
那也许是因为你的申请是英文吧。。。学理工科可以不用德语,但是你应该是经济类等的吧?这个为什么来往书信都是英文呢?
发表于 2007-11-8 10:46 | 显示全部楼层
我考, 大家都没工作许可, 没找到工作哪儿来的许可? 一看标题吓我一跳。。。。。。。。
发表于 2007-11-8 13:52 | 显示全部楼层
工作两年还是三年就可以申请不依赖工作单位的工作许可。 有了这个工作许可,跳槽到你说的这个公司就没有问题了。再问问这家公司,是否愿意帮你办工作许可。同时,继续找工作。
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-8 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
我是英语的经济专业,所以才难找阿$郁闷$
多谢大家了,今天收到回信说,
Thanks for your interest and commitment to work for XXX.  We would, however, like to ask you to apply for the Trainee Program of your zone as the nature of the program is that we train people in their home country to really help them understand the business. You will work very closely with our operations (plants and sales operations), and you would therefore need to be fluent in the local language of the business. We expect that you will stay in your local operations for 3 to 4 years, and afterwards, it's really up to you.
I wish you all the best and I sincerely hope, once we can meet as new colleagues.
困难还是有的,挺住啊!~~~~~~~~$握手$
发表于 2007-11-8 21:38 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-15 08:32 , Processed in 0.057841 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.