萍聚头条

查看: 1251|回复: 8

[职业生涯] 等工作签证还是先工作?

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-1-23 11:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
请问一下, 拿到工作合同后就可以工作 (同时办工作签证)? 还是要等工作签证办下来才能开始工作啊?
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2008-1-23 11:30 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-23 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2008-1-23 14:21 | 显示全部楼层
那你就让老板给劳工局打电话了.
许可下来了, 就可以工作了, 外办那里可以后办但得有恰当的理由.

[ 本帖最后由 buddha 于 2008-1-23 13:23 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-1-25 14:38 | 显示全部楼层
那么,如果在等论文成绩,但是签证还是学生身份的话。可不可以,先用学生签上面的90天工作许可工作3个月呢?3个月后,论文批改和申请劳工许可应该都差不多下来了的说……这样行吗?谢谢指教。
发表于 2008-1-25 16:08 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 slayn 于 2008-1-25 13:38 发表
那么,如果在等论文成绩,但是签证还是学生身份的话。可不可以,先用学生签上面的90天工作许可工作3个月呢?3个月后,论文批改和申请劳工许可应该都差不多下来了的说……这样行吗?谢谢指教。

Yes. I did that. But the HR asked everyday if I got my work permission. They still said the period was "criminal". You know, for a company with just few foreign employees, which is a "old" traditional german company, the people are getting "traditional" and do not want try new ways of thinking, living and enjoying life.
发表于 2008-1-25 17:09 | 显示全部楼层
well, you know. I was just wondering if this is legal. I don't think the HR would have any problem with it, as long as it's legally ok. Since the firm is a very big strategy consultancy with about 90 offices worldwide, they probably has previous experience of hiring foreign employees. So my question: do you know if there should be any legal concern in doing so? (e.g. immigration being unhappy when they knew that...).

Thanks a lot.
发表于 2008-1-25 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
Working without a working permission is definitely illegal. It's like Schwarzfahren, it's OK unless you are caught.
发表于 2008-1-25 17:52 | 显示全部楼层
well the point is: I would still have a working permission that allows a student to work for 90 days in a year. I will still retain the student status until I explicitely have the student office issue my diploma as well. Formly it is total legal. The only thing which kind of worries me: I would effectively not study any more, once I hand in the thesis and wait for the thesis correction... could that be a problem?
Thanks in advance.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-5 16:41 , Processed in 0.059004 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.