[其他] BERLIN

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-25 21:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
本帖最后由 tiantiantian99 于 2013-6-21 09:08 编辑

。谢谢
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2008-6-25 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
BILLINGUAL SCHOOL?? 什么意思?$汗$
我们孩子也是明年上学,正在找学校呢。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 08:13 | 显示全部楼层

Re

Sorry, I can't write Chinese using the computer in Office. Billingual school is the school teaching in German and English. May I ask, do you live in Berlin?
发表于 2008-6-26 08:50 | 显示全部楼层
知道了,就是双语学校了。在Zehlendorf最著名的双语学校就是肯尼迪学校,是原来的美国学校,但大多要求父母有一方的母语是英语的。我们去问过,明确告之不可能,就放弃了。还有,也是这个区,离美国领事馆比较近的,也有这样的双语学校,具体的信息就不很清楚了。
我一直在柏林的。
发表于 2008-6-26 09:18 | 显示全部楼层
My son is at the Charles Dickens, which is an English and German School and it is also a public school belonging to the Europe Union.If you need some information, you can have a look this website: http://www.charles-dickens-gs.de/
But your child need have a test at about Nov. or Dec. I am not sure. Good luck!
By the way, you can call me,017620584427, if you need more details.
发表于 2008-6-26 09:33 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mengyi7374 于 2008-6-26 09:18 发表
My son is at the Charles Dickens, which is an English and German School and it is also a public school belonging to the Europe Union.If you need some information, you can have a look this website: htt ...

上网看了一下,有几个问题想请教,
1。授课是用德语还是英语,还是母语是英语的和母语是德语的分开的呢?
2,介绍是德语和英语的孩子各50%,那么德语的孩子怎么加强英语呢?
3,是不是还有有一个侧重呢,用德语更多一些?
4,将来一直要上这种双语学校吗?

谢谢!
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 10:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for all the information. I know most of the ''good'' schools are located in west end which is unconvenient for us since we both working in the east end of Berlin. Is there anyone know any kids in Berlin International School? and give some suggestion as well? We can exchange more informations by phone or meet. My cell phone number is  0170-6493758
发表于 2008-6-26 13:09 | 显示全部楼层

回答问题!

1 英语,自然科学,艺术(画画,手工)是英文授课,德语,数学,体育是德文授课。老师是两个,一个英国人,一个德国人。课后照顾孩子的也是两个,一个讲英语一个讲徳语。很好的双语环境,而且不花钱!;) 有点财迷。
2 一个班的学生分两个组,也就是English mother tongue whose parents come form English language nations and German mother tongue。英语和德语是分开授课的,其他课一起上。 Form first class to forth class, the English mother tongue group,  English is tought the same level with British school,  German is a little easier than German school, whilst the German mother tongue group, German is the same level (sometime I think it is harder than)with other German school, Englsih is easier( my son is the forth class and he is learning English at the third class level, which is British standard). Since the fifth class, Engish and German will be taught the same level but they are still belong to different groups.
3 孩子可以四年级申请上中学,也可以六年级再申请。双语中学(席勒中学)只能六年级申请。
4 At this school you need push your child harder than other, because most parents are well-educated and push  their children like Chinese parents.:(  
Ok,that's all for now, I am so tired, as I am not good at type Chinese as I come form south of China and my English is also very poor that I can not express myself very well.$害羞$
发表于 2008-6-26 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 mengyi7374 于 2008-6-26 13:09 发表
1 英语,自然科学,艺术(画画,手工)是英文授课,德语,数学,体育是德文授课。老师是两个,一个英国人,一个德国人。课后照顾孩子的也是两个,一个讲英语一个讲徳语。很好的双语环境,而且不花钱!;) 有点财迷。

谢谢了!你讲的已经很明白了。$送花$
双语学校对家长的母语既不是德语也不是英语的孩子来说,是不是很吃力呢?$考虑$
 楼主| 发表于 2008-6-26 17:28 | 显示全部楼层

回复 宇宙 的帖子

Don't worry about it. Kids have the ability to learn languages so quick that they surprise you so often. I think the if the choice is Public School for Bilingual School, the first choice will be Kenndy School, I was suggested to register my son now and hope to get a space. The other choice is the Staatliche Europaschule Berlin Deutsch-Englisch , there are only two choices, one is the Charles Dickens, the other is Quentin-Blake, but there are some other public school which also called German-English School.

The other choice is Private school which is very expensive, but there is one school which is called Phorm is very interesting, the money you have to pay is calculated according to the house income, it is said ranges from 200- 999. The Berlin International School offer IB program which is very attractive for us.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-29 07:36 , Processed in 0.061773 second(s), 17 queries , MemCached On.