微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

返回列表 发新帖
楼主: poon

2009-01-14 慕尼黑 旅游签证

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-2-22 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
我周五早上面签,周六护照就寄到了,非常快
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-4-16 23:31 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-4-22 10:00 | 显示全部楼层
great!恭喜楼主。

对了,如果我在德国没有工作证明,就是普通的德国diplom学生,可以去美国旅游吗?签证会有什么障碍吗?

谢谢
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-2 17:14 | 显示全部楼层
有不少在德国上学的留学生成功申请到b2签证,主要是要让签证官相信你有充足的理由会回到德国,而不是留在美国,比如很快就要拿到学位了之类的
发表于 2009-5-7 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-14 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 poon 于 2009-5-14 21:12 编辑

15# azurelily

your name and address

Consulate General of the United States
Königinstrße 5
80539 Munich
Germany

Dear Consular Officer,

I am writing this letter to assure you that I will return back to Germany after my trip to the US. I am currently a ....  (introduce yourself, tell why you are going to US and what is your plan)

I will return back to Germany because:(list your reasons why you will return back to Germany)
•        I have a secure job and stable income in Germany. ...
•        I love my current job and working environment very much. ...

To summarize, it will not be in my best interests for not returning back to Germany.  ...   So I will definitely come back after the trip.

I am bringing the following documents with me. You are welcome to take a look.
(list the support files you have)
1.        Curriculum vitae
2.        Employment verification and travel authorization letter   
3.        Employment contract
4.        Bank statement
5.        Deposit book(Kontoauszüge) of my account
6.        Travel plans
7.        Copy of apartment contract
8.        Registration of my address in Erlangen
9.        Certificate of my health insurance in Germany
10.        Summary of my research in Germany

I sincerely hope that you could grant me the xxx visa.  Thank you very much for your kindness and help in advance.

Very truly yours,

(YOUR NAME)
发表于 2009-11-18 15:18 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2010-5-24 18:15 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-29 05:13 , Processed in 0.055173 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.