注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: 沉静难

来一起复习高中英语词汇吧

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:26 | 显示全部楼层
1.        The milkman leaves us a big b______(瓶)of milk.
/ A4 B4 n! P( f2.        The p______(答应)that the roof should be repaired within two days.! J: G4 x  ?+ h
3.        Anybody can see the i______(重要性)of good health.
# K: f1 W$ x# c( b( h. S9 Q4.        You can’t p______(可能地)run a mile in two minutes.
" N: Y+ c0 G/ S6 D' \" E2 z" J* m( r0 D5.        The gold ring is kept in a s______(秘密的)hiding place, known only to her husband.
& V% T6 B4 @: s5 Z5 b6.        There was only a large apple h______(收成)this year.
1 ^7 k7 B" a( t8 w+ m- @5 L7.        You can get a doctor here to o______(做手术)on her.# ?( X: M# q  A. J0 F2 M
8.        Have you been taking much m______(药).4 I# j5 b5 O! h6 P# Z
9.        There are many words that have more than one p______(发音).
! Q, ~; g8 h" e2 n2 V10.        The job demands someone with a college e______(教育).
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:30 | 显示全部楼层
1.        The milkman leaves us a big bottle______(瓶)of milk.) S% I6 F$ G+ s$ X" ?+ w
2.        The promise______(答应)that the roof should be repaired within two days.2 j/ ~9 G7 L& `3 g+ m4 O% x/ L+ X
3.        Anybody can see the importance______(重要性)of good health.
4 ]2 y; c+ O1 R4.        You can’t possibly______(可能地)run a mile in two minutes.
  v1 p0 L* I- V- K7 k5.        The gold ring is kept in a secret______(秘密的)hiding place, known only to her husband.
2 S/ B+ b, t" N$ V) N6.        There was only a large apple harvest______(收成)this year.6 y2 v+ D! n# K! I# K
7.        You can get a doctor here to operat______(做手术)on her.
/ A& |, Q! W9 f* {* k5 y8.        Have you been taking much medicine______(药).7 a$ \3 `" r# m5 a! Q; A
9.        There are many words that have more than one p?______(发音).
; K) U5 N: H" L10.        The job demands someone with a college education______(教育).
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:30 | 显示全部楼层
3.        bottle, promised, importance, possibly, secret, harvest, operate, medicine, pronunciation, education
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:32 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:32 | 显示全部楼层
四.1 r# x; z1 q; \
1.        Is the Spring Festival in F______(二月).2 r1 b" u6 L9 k) ~3 d
2.        Usually children are c______(好奇的)about everything they see and meet.4 X: `6 ?5 J& Z. k! i+ t
3.        Different c______(庆祝活动)will be held on National Day.
) p+ \) H  s- ^/ D4 f0 k4.        The old mother felt particularly excited when she r______(认出)her sun’s voice through the telephone.+ `0 u, J2 W  m
5.        What a w______(烦恼) time the peasants had when saw their crops were flooded with water.
- b* u, }. q. X! s# L6.        Do you know how the Four Great Inventions were i______(转人,介绍)into Europe from China.# E7 C( U3 e5 I! U3 K  C: h: r
7.        Hardly had the thief s______(夺,抢)the handbag out of the lady’s hand when he was caught by a young man passing by." @: K( h* a4 T
8.        Little Tom ran s______(径直地)to his mother as soon as she appeared in the door way.7 A0 ~& p; P4 X& ^# L+ y2 G0 d5 }
9.        Are you well p______(准备)for the entrance examination?
( N5 d8 I0 Y) u) X2 N1 e10.        Jenny succeeded at last in p______(劝说)her parents to allow her out for work.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:36 | 显示全部楼层
四.
% d" _1 v# v1 o8 R1 V% G+ ~1.        Is the Spring Festival in Feburary______(二月).
7 s1 ?5 r0 W+ r& y2.        Usually children are curious______(好奇的)about everything they see and meet.1 O9 B+ |' Z* r" R5 G
3.        Different celebrations______(庆祝活动)will be held on National Day.+ N* }5 ]$ o* {- c6 v% w
4.        The old mother felt particularly excited when she recognize______(认出)her sun’s voice through the telephone.
$ N, O) N! b0 Z3 T0 B7 d9 E5.        What a worring______(烦恼) time the peasants had when saw their crops were flooded with water.9 r. e" j' r; {" ]
6.        Do you know how the Four Great Inventions were introduced______(转人,介绍)into Europe from China.* a( Q9 B9 S- }9 b& j9 H" G
7.        Hardly had the thief seized______(夺,抢)the handbag out of the lady’s hand when he was caught by a young man passing by.; |5 D( [/ @) P0 ~% F- ~" }8 |
8.        Little Tom ran straightly______(径直地)to his mother as soon as she appeared in the door way.
' X. T, ]. i3 R8 s: \. N* V5 g8 ?/ Y9.        Are you well prepared______(准备)for the entrance examination?" W8 |: }. g; ^( _$ n4 s
10.        Jenny succeeded at last in persuading______(劝说)her parents to allow her out for work.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:37 | 显示全部楼层
4.        February, curious, celebrations, recognized, worrying, introduced, snatched, straight, prepared, persuading
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:38 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:39 | 显示全部楼层
五.
: M; M$ y  O6 B9 G# f/ N1.        Jane was lucky that she was just s_______(轻微)hurt in the accident.
+ u0 e! C  r7 t. F. L2.        The ant is not c______(采集)this food for itself alone.  I3 L! f& O' S5 y$ z
3.        She was a m______(模范)worker in the factory.
* R  ~. t! X# u4.        My brother wants to be a p______(物理学家)when he grows up.
* r% d' t2 L% U0 ^! m" Y% R# D5.        When she heard that the tickets had been sold out, she was d______(失望).) O+ R8 p( V3 }) T9 \
6.        He has still kept the fine q______(品质)of a worker., {- z  t$ n; b9 s& U1 J& x/ ~- h( Q
7.        Our teacher has o______(组织)a class trip to the West Lake.
: h5 O' S7 b9 F( Q5 k: p4 Q% E* E8.        The teacher wanted the students to finish their c______(作文)within two hours.
: ?& t6 q( p. J7 c( e; r9.        It was the captain who save all the p______(乘客)on the ship./ ]/ s. H$ `3 R- {  U: n
10.  After the t______( 治疗 ), he felt better.
 楼主| 发表于 2009-2-27 02:43 | 显示全部楼层
五., z% _( T  s1 u
1.        Jane was lucky that she was just slightly_______(轻微)hurt in the accident.
  @$ {$ X! H, i2.        The ant is not collecting______(采集)this food for itself alone.; j) M$ V; }7 E4 Q. A
3.        She was a model______(模范)worker in the factory.
; E# ~5 Z2 ]- l$ E" L4.        My brother wants to be a phisician______(物理学家)when he grows up.
, X" H/ B5 o2 ^* i/ |6 d: w3 @5.        When she heard that the tickets had been sold out, she was disappointed______(失望)./ S) h" |0 g9 j
6.        He has still kept the fine quality______(品质)of a worker.
8 f  G* P3 k( f7.        Our teacher has organiszed______(组织)a class trip to the West Lake.' g; E6 n4 J: V9 n( G
8.        The teacher wanted the students to finish their compasition______(作文)within two hours., Z5 y, A. W' B: X
9.        It was the captain who save all the passengers______(乘客)on the ship., V5 L0 b4 @1 O4 E. M" }
10.  After the trill______( 治疗 ), he felt better.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-30 16:44 , Processed in 0.054940 second(s), 13 queries , MemCached On.