cnn 网站的报道,比德国客观一点了。

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-8 18:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
我自己翻译的,见谅。
' a0 Y5 L% ^2 [1 X# c6 s" S/ @- I
3 m5 _  F* `: E& f6 ~Han Chinese protesters were out in the streets, not far from our hotel near the People's Square, on Tuesday. A lot of the Han Chinese own shops in the area and there are some hospitals in the vicinity.
4 G6 o) L9 u6 \% g星期二,汉族示威者就在我们位于人民广场不远处的酒店周围。在这片区域有很多汉人开的商店和医院。
1 @0 v* f: U) k, _When we saw the protesters marching in the streets, we simply followed them. It was, in a way, a little dicey, because obviously there was raw emotion among them. There is also raw emotion on the part of the Uyghurs. So, we had to keep in mind safety and security. In fact, while we were shooting pictures for our report, some of the protesters turned to us and told us, "stop shooting, stop shooting."
' T  X  D8 n$ ~& P9 U0 f* ~我们看到示威者就跟上去。这样做实际上有点冒险,因为很明显人们情绪很激动。这种激动的情绪也在维吾尔人之间蔓延。所以我们要留心安全。。。。. l  x9 L$ P% x) I; o
We saw hundreds of Han Chinese holding sticks and pipes basically calling for severe punishment of the Uyghurs, who they say committed serious crimes during Sunday's deadly rioting.
- N/ }  I, x5 A0 h: p7 B& w我们看到上百的汉族手持棍棒,要求对维族人进行严厉的惩罚。他们认为维族人要对星期日的严重死伤负责。
- g) t  D  @2 W4 `The Han Chinese protesters also say they are out to defend themselves if they have to. I saw policemen and local officials trying to talk to them and convince the crowd to disperse. We haven't heard about any serious confrontations between the Han Chinese protesters and Uyghurs, but we heard that the police dispersed protesters in some places using tear gas., ^/ `8 L  V3 N/ M9 j" f: ~
汉族人说他们会挺身而出保护自己,如果形式迫切。我看到有警察和当地的官员在试图劝说并且告诫他们离开。但是我听到有些地方在使用催泪弹驱散人群。
$ \& B4 \+ o' g( GWhen we got close to the Uyghur-populated area, we were stopped by the police and told to get in their jeeps. They said it was for our own safety. They probably were right. We may have been pushing our luck and could have gotten caught in potential confrontations and clashes.
6 n6 |- A& Z. [) j  B# I当我们靠近维族人的积聚地,警察阻拦了我们,并且要求我们上了他们的车。他们说那样是为了我们的安全。他们也许是正确的。我们可能不幸会被卷入可能的冲突。
; U7 d% `" {' ~  d. C+ ?. [7 ^Before that, we stopped and talked with a doctor in front of a small traditional Chinese hospital close to the People's Square. The doctor said the Han Chinese are trying to defend themselves. He was very angry about the violence reported on Sunday.5 y% x0 p5 I* @- I7 Y0 B5 l
在这之前,我们停下并且与一位医生,在一间离人民广场不远的中医诊所前,攀谈了起来。医生说汉族人在试图保护他们自己。他对发生在星期日的暴力感到愤怒。
% ?* B2 f- S7 P8 }He said that they are fed up with what they saw, they felt that it was unspeakable that young people, old people and women were beaten up, helpless people who just happened to be in the wrong place. So there is this very visceral anger among many Han Chinese.2 b4 ?+ [7 e% E$ S# `; h) T3 c3 ?! {
他说,他对于他亲眼所见的感到愤怒,他觉得那些年轻人,老人,女人被打是难以用语言形容的。所以,在汉族人中有着深入肺腑的愤怒。
, z( S( ~0 r3 w/ b* b. zDuring the march on Tuesday, there were different groups, kind of in waves, marching through the streets. A few times they converged. I would say it was pretty spontaneous. Pent up emotions, boiling over., _# n* M: V0 ?5 q. h
在星期二的游行中,有着不同的小组,一波一波的穿过街道。几次会合。我觉得这是没有经过组织的。向上压的愤怒,沸腾着。* d  i5 z0 w% J3 w9 Z- a- {1 u! a
Ethnic tensions run deep in this region, with minority groups such as the Uyghur Muslims complaining they are subjected to discrimination by the majority Han, despite government guarantees of equal rights. The Uyghurs say they've been victimized and that many of those killed in the recent violence were Uyghurs." [. _* Y7 U9 G$ ?
民族间的紧张深深的植根在这个地区,像维族这样的少数民族,他们抱怨他们是被汉族从属的,被歧视的。尽管政府保证他们有平等的权利。维族说他们是受害者,有很多维族人在最近的暴乱中被害。
, ^6 p& d& b+ b7 |; x# R- q. k1 }+ ZLocal officials on Tuesday organized a press conference and they called in three ethnic Uyghur religious leaders who condemned Sunday's violence. The vice chairman of the Muslim Association said what happened on Sunday was against the spirit of the Quran, the holy book of Islam, and of Uyghur tradition and religion.
6 @# {5 G' |7 R# N8 K" z) ]7 b6 a+ ~7 {/ v当地政府在星期二的发布会上指责三个维吾尔宗教首领要为星期日的暴力负责。穆斯林协会的副主席说,暴力事件是违反古兰经的精神和维族的宗教与传统的。
6 k) \) m: N4 m7 V/ }* ]' Z3 O5 R( U6 M/ P3 ]* R' S
Right now (Wednesday morning), we are driving around Urumqi in a taxi and we see fairly light traffic. On our way we have seen anti-riot police taking positions in major intersections. This is a build-up from yesterday -- the arrival of reinforcements of People's Armed Police. I talked with a local official Wednesday morning. She told me that it is very important that they show they are in charge and that they are taking measures to ensure the safety of residents.
- h! ~! v) e8 P+ }+ f! t星期三早上,我们乘坐出租车绕着乌鲁木齐,我们看到很少的车辆。在路上我们看到有很多防暴警察。这些都是昨天,武警到达以后,组织的。星期三早上一位女警官告诉我,显示他们已经掌控局势,并且保护居民安全,这是十分重要的。
- K5 j5 f4 C; h' J$ [) OThe local official told me this morning that, in a way, the protests on the part of the Han Chinese were probably unavoidable because people were looking to blow off steam, especially since the Internet has been down./ d! }% X. h& ^# _9 n8 d
当地官员告诉我,今天上午,在某种意义上说,汉人的抗议活动也许不可避免的,因为人们期待释放怨气,尤其是因为互联网已经屏蔽。 8 [4 P: b' }4 `  A4 q

1 Q7 x, y8 s. D* z7 ?7 ~9 k! w 2 _9 r8 a: T2 C" T6 @
The Internet, in other circumstances, has played a role in allowing people to release pent-up anger. But without the Internet, many of the Chinese, especially the young, have bottled-up rage stoked by the images of violence they've seen in the Chinese media. The local authorities are urging residents to show restraint." d2 B; p- L$ G1 }
互联网,在其他情况下,发挥某种作用,使人们能够释放压抑的愤怒。但是,如果没有互联网,许多中国人,尤其是年轻的,有被压抑的愤怒,被他们看到在中文媒体引发了暴力。地方当局敦促居民表现出克制。
  B" M. \( _# Z# |$ E' d# o; X8 t$ t; c$ w/ p4 j0 G
Wednesday morning, I saw a few people holding sticks but there were no signs of organized protests. I didn't see the kind of violence or antagonism I saw on Tuesday, but I think it is still a very fluid situation.
. N6 l( A1 T- n5 B' }9 @2 Z7 l
今天上午,我看到有不少人持棍棒,但没有迹象表明有组织的抗议。相比星期二,我没有看到这样的暴力或对抗,但我认为这仍然是一个非常不稳定的局势。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-8 18:49 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-8 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-7-8 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
德国是所谓自由世界和“集权国家”战斗的排头兵,美帝大爷勒马在高坡上观阵。
发表于 2009-7-8 18:53 | 显示全部楼层
事实上,这次 BBC 的报道相对于去年藏独来说都略有好转。似乎只有德国,几乎绝大部分媒体更变本加厉,彻彻底底的颠倒黑白。或许因此也可以看出,这次事件到底是谁在后面主导。
发表于 2009-7-8 18:58 | 显示全部楼层
德国已经聚集了世界上最核心的TG,距离被美国列入恐怖国家黑名单没有几步了
发表于 2009-7-8 19:07 | 显示全部楼层
轮流做庄而已 比较谁更客观不过是一种自慰罢了( ~+ p( M3 J2 l! P7 s) t, X
看看纽约时报~/ c: L$ U/ b# @2 ^/ P& `+ n1 @' S
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow ... 090706-CHINA_5.html6 ]- I, m, ?3 h8 v: E* u8 n- E
墙上写得啥 配图文字说的啥~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-2 12:59 , Processed in 0.060572 second(s), 19 queries , MemCached On.