微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: skykittey

北美的同学们,请进来报道

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-12-14 01:19 | 显示全部楼层
Me too, so nice to chat with you! :):)
  i had my final Mgm exam today, i mentioned before, which i have not well-prepared at all !!! But u know what? the exam has been cancelled only in our classroom~~ so wired, we are supposed to have another one in Jan 2005, i am not sure yet~!!! That means i will not play during my holiday, instead reviewing for re-test~ i hate that:(:(:( I am always be put in this kind of embrassed situation^.^ not fair at all !!! depressed ……
  since when i was at my high school, a fire took place. When i went shopping two years ago, some one said there was a domb in the mall. The same situation happended again !!! i have no ideas :):) i am not a lucky person:( maybe
  But which is good, i have more time to prepare, a new chance, hope it will not be that hard^.^   ***
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-14 07:24 | 显示全部楼层
come on buddy,chance is a chance, you can catch it, dont you.and it just one course,wont be than hard. sorry about the message you left on my MSN, i was doing my test at that time. anyway,just tell you know, i had a more serious test on WED, about 10 pages writing in 2 hours. i dont know what i gonna write in that time.basic just make some up. wish me a good luck, GOD BLESS ME.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2004-12-14 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
Good luck on it ~~~ my late wishes~~
you will be fine~~ calm down
  trust yourself :D :D :D
you are awesome!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
you can understand, can't you ?!!

[ Last edited by little~fly on 2004-12-15 at 00:10 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-21 19:29 | 显示全部楼层
awesome!
i just get back from KC to join my friend's granduation ceremony. it was so feelingful. I was imaging i was one of them.i almost cry!.
发表于 2004-12-24 00:49 | 显示全部楼层
Hello, skykittey,long time no see~~!missing you :)
i stay in my father's friend's home. i am going to visit Vancouver  Probably on boxing day~!!! Merry Christmas~!!!! to everyone~ see you later
enjoy your holiday~Yes yes yes ~
 楼主| 发表于 2004-12-24 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
yes, i also gonna take my trip to NYC alone. i spent all day to work on the info. such as the subway map, address of those place which i gonna visit. i will visit NYC with my mp3 player and cam, and come back with thousands of pictures and memories.
you have the fun too.Marry X'mas! and Happy New Year!
发表于 2005-1-3 04:45 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的 楼上的!!
  我发挥了一下斑竹的职责
加精了 呵呵!!!
发表于 2005-1-5 12:53 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2005-1-5 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
恩 这个问题不太好回答~~~
就是呆的时间长了~~
不愿意换吧~~~
  还有很多朋友在这里~~~
发表于 2005-1-6 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
恩恩偶提前来报个道,虽然偶现在还在欧洲闲游着,8过就快飘到那边去了,希望XDJM 们,多多关照了:P:lol::lol::lol:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-18 08:55 , Processed in 0.056611 second(s), 13 queries , MemCached On.