微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: 水库小混混

灌个小水, 滋润一下大地...

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:48 | 显示全部楼层
宁可失败在你喜欢的事情上,也不要成功在你所憎恶的事情上。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
Do you think that the sourest feeling is to be jealous? No, the sourest thing is that you have no rights to be jealous. That's the sourest thing.   
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:52 | 显示全部楼层
Love is not about running into each other in crowds. Love is an impossible meeting. For example, I am a bird flying in sky, you're a leopard in forest. We just fall in love accidentally.   
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:54 | 显示全部楼层
It’s not easy to change friendship into love. But it's even harder to turn love into friendship. If I swallow my heart, whether I can regain the friendship once I had.   
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
你可以用自己不喜欢的方式赚到财富,也可以用自己不相信的药治好疾病,但你无法从自己不爱的人身上获得幸福。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgetting. A badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding. 
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:57 | 显示全部楼层
原来爱情的世界很大,大到可以装下一百种委屈;原来爱情的世界很小,小到三个人就挤到窒息;原来爱情的世界很大,塞了多少幸福还是有空隙;原来爱情的世界很小,被一脚踩过就变成废墟
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:57 | 显示全部楼层
Why to ask so much when you are in love? If you ask too much, maybe you no longer love. The mature never ask the past, the wise never ask the present and the open-minded never ask the future.   
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
在我们生命中出现的人,一些给我们上课,一些让我们痊愈,有的用来分担分享,有的用来真爱。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-26 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
During the whole life, you will regret for two things: one is that you don’t get the one you love and the other is the one you love is not happy.   
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-30 10:41 , Processed in 0.054979 second(s), 14 queries , MemCached On.