萍聚头条

查看: 2413|回复: 14

[租房搬家] 租房子诈骗?提供个案分析 ^^

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-19 20:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
最近在找房子 我这个地方比较小 房子很难找 而且非常贵 在网上找到一个房子 便宜的很离谱 而且是带家具的 那个人流了电话 打过去 电话是nicht vergeben 然后写信 以下是这个人回信

Hello,
First of all I'm sorry for the late reply but I had a lot to work and this is the time I could give you a message. From the site add, you could see, that the apartment located in:xxxxstr. xxxx. It has 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and 1 living room .
I am looking for someone to live in it, as soon as possible, because my company has won the auction for a project, in construction, for a building that will rise up in Nicosia / Cyprus. I am a civil engineer, so my accommodation period in Nicosia,Cyprus will be about 4 years. The renting period is from 2 months upto 4 years. As a result of this I want to rent, for this period, at this price and also to find the perfect person for my apartment. I`m the owner of the apt and it's like in the pics.
The apartment is furnished, but I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). The rent for 1 month is 400 Euro, but you must to deposit 800euro/2months (for the whole apartment) including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, parking, air conditioning, fireplace, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I`m the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a solution.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Good luck,
Irvin Carold

P.S. Please tell me if this is what are you looking for and reply my only if you are truly interested in the aptartment.

估计又是来骗钱的贱人 给大家提个醒!
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2011-6-19 20:56 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-19 21:46 | 显示全部楼层
哪里看出来是骗钱的啊??
mainzdoudou 发表于 2011-6-19 20:56

一 电话是空号
二 电邮回复是长篇英文 内容为后面铺垫 我使用德语写的!
三 不给电话 我要他给我电话 他不给 非要写电邮

我给他回信了 我估计他下一封就是说 他已经不再德国了 让我给他赚钱 然后让我找某人拿钥匙!
发表于 2011-6-19 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2011-6-19 22:36 | 显示全部楼层
最近在找房子 我这个地方比较小 房子很难找 而且非常贵 在网上找到一个房子 便宜的很离谱 而且是带家具的 那 ...
不会飞翔的翅膀 发表于 19-6-2011 19:40

小心为妙,网上确实发生过几起类式案件,内容雷同。天下没有免费午餐。
发表于 2011-6-19 22:40 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-20 07:54 | 显示全部楼层
看看 丫回复了 多么老套的骗局! 征求整丫的手段!

Hi again,
   Thank you for your reply but the matter is that I'm in Nicosia/Cyprus already.Like I have inform you before, the price you shall pay for 2 months of rent will be 800eur, with no extra taxes to pay.The money,I want to revive it monthly to my bank account, so I hope it will be no problem for you to wire the money to my bank account.The apartment is ready for you, you will need only to receive the keys and the contract to check it, and see if you like it. Obviously we need a way to complete this deal, that will allow us to make sure we receive what we are after. In order of that I have found a way for us to complete the deal safely and fast, and in this way you will receive the Keys in less than 2 days, if you move fast as well. The solution is provided by a company called Moneybookers which is similar to FedEx,or UPS, which will handle both payment and delivery of the Keys.I have found a procedure that will allow you to pay for the rent of the apt only after you will receive the keys of it and through this way you will see it and decide if you will stay in the apt or not before I receive my payment.Please click on the link bellow to the moneybookers website to see how we can complete the deal safely and fast directly from the website of the company where the procedure is explained: https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=escrow&l=DE
Let me know if you are interested please because I really need to take care of this matter.
Thank you.
发表于 2011-6-20 11:41 | 显示全部楼层
要整他大概也就只能和他说你一个朋友打算住并且已经转钱给他了 然后让他空欢喜一场
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-20 11:56 | 显示全部楼层
要整他大概也就只能和他说你一个朋友打算住并且已经转钱给他了 然后让他空欢喜一场
maxwellst 发表于 2011-6-20 11:41

谁给我提供一套整人的英文! 这种信息提交警察估计没戏 看看怎么把丫的联系方式弄出来!
发表于 2011-6-20 20:23 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-30 15:07 , Processed in 0.061004 second(s), 18 queries , MemCached On.