[复制链接]
发表于 2005-7-16 20:11 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 刘小庆 于 2005-7-16 19:59 发表

是不是英语不好啊  ?
还是努力学好英语,
英语的确是很美的语言啊.........
灵活, 丰富,  好听

$支持$$支持$$支持$

My English is indeed not good enough to understand every word in English films. OK, I will work hard to improvemy English. Can you show me your English? I have been reading the English novel " Jane Eyre". It is one of the most welknown novels in the world. it is also welkown in China. I would appreciate if you could let me know the name of the author of this novel, and why the whole world love it?

Thank ýou for your contribution.
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
头像被屏蔽

TA的专栏

楼主| 发表于 2005-7-16 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2005-7-16 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 刘小庆 于 2005-7-16 20:13 发表

简爱 是 英语文化的经典,
不过反映的 生活面很 狭窄.

还是读读 法国, 俄国的文化作品吧.
也不错!
$支持$

Thank you for your quick reply. Could you answer my question in English? Anyway, you are an expert in English. Thank you again for your recommendation for the soap " Sex and the City". I love it very much. Do you know anything about it? I would like to know it from you in English. I love English.

Thank you for your once more for your reply.
发表于 2005-7-17 16:16 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 刘小庆 于 2005-7-16 20:02 发表

小妹,
推荐给你几部吧,
一方面可以学习英语,
一方面也可以学德语,
基本上 德国出版的DVD 都有 很多语言选择...........

$支持$$支持$$支持$

[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00030M9OW. ...

这个肥皂剧的确不错,可是不是想文章中说得那样,编导很注意形象,没有人在剧中吸烟啊.我记得那个女主角可是个大烟民.而切很羡慕欧洲生活,差点就跟人去欧洲定居了.:P
发表于 2005-7-17 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
这个楼主有些精神问题。说话语无伦次,还觉得自己特高深特爱国。没事找mm套话。你歇了吧。
发表于 2005-7-17 18:32 | 显示全部楼层
写文章的人好偏激,好肤浅
其中提到了国内新潮人士都去KFC或者M家,见她的大头鬼叻,恐怖是她自己才对吧,
发表于 2005-7-17 18:48 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 dickteddy 于 2005-7-17 16:16 发表

这个肥皂剧的确不错,可是不是想文章中说得那样,编导很注意形象,没有人在剧中吸烟啊.我记得那个女主角可是个大烟民.而切很羡慕欧洲生活,差点就跟人去欧洲定居了.:P

$支持$
发表于 2005-7-18 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Merkuraq 于 2005-7-16 20:19 发表

Thank you for your quick reply. Could you answer my question in English? Anyway, you are an expert in English. Thank you again for your recommendation for the soap " Sex and the City".  ...

Your English is really very good. Support you!
发表于 2005-7-19 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2005-7-20 00:44 | 显示全部楼层
天使爱美丽或者刘晓庆,或者其他什么ID,看来你看的美国原版电影实在是有限,你可以随便找些警匪片看看,估计你对美国俚语里的脏字根本就不熟悉,那么请你找个翻译翻给你听听,电影我给你推荐Black Rain,我们当时看完这部片子的第一感觉就是,麦克尔.道格拉斯的角色整个就是一嘴炉灰渣子!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-10 23:33 , Processed in 0.057379 second(s), 14 queries , MemCached On.