查看: 2598|回复: 30

[涉外婚姻] .....

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-9-12 17:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
还恭喜呢,说不定会放弃.我是一个没有耐心的小孩.

他的同事说我是个switch.因为我今天凌晨2点和他吵架,因为等不到我要他传的证明材料.我就急了,因为他从来就是搞拖延战术. 金牛座的. 两个人用mail, mail来mail去,一共写了10余封.而且他在公司拿电话给我打,因为我在第一封mail里面说, I dont want you any more.可是听到他生气吼的声音我就软掉了,而且还能开心得乐.

好伤感情,感觉很累. 是很激情,不过觉得太累.

不知道能不能嫁,要不要嫁.不过今天他给我发歌曲.

just the way you are

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore
I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble
We never could have come this far
I took the good times, I'll take the bad times
I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clover conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be
The same old someone that I knew
What will it take till you believe in me
The way that I believe in you.

I said I love you and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I could not love you any better
I love you just the way you are

哎,然后今天Trainn Programm电话面试前1分钟我都在和他msn,面试我都是应付了事的.

楼上为什么不明白呢. 我们就是认识后在一起呆了一个月,然后他就离开德国. 我本想我自己倒霉,因为总是碰到这种喜欢,又离开我的人. 估计他不想我离开他,所以买了个钻戒给我.别提了,钻戒买的也搞笑,在stuttgart商店打徉前15分钟,找到一家土店还开门做生意,关门前选了一个标价1000euro的.

分开快5个月了,我说你要再不来结婚,接我走的话,就彻底分手.他才说要准备材料的. 男人要逼才肯结婚的么都?
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-9-12 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2006-9-12 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-12 17:43 | 显示全部楼层
中午时候我问他,你为什么还能忍受我呢,我们成天为这事情吵架. 他说因为我是woman.

下午给我老爸打电话,他说我妈让他告诉我,不要在我目前无所适事,闲级无聊的情况下随意和人交往.
神了,歌词中

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

我呢,其实因为要应对面试.老实呆在家里,就是中午自己喝了红酒.告诉他了也.

我们好上就是因为我3月底有天晚上22点party喝多了,让他给我打电话,聊天,说了很多,提出让他从另外城市开车一小时来接我. 结果他第二天我酒醒的时候来接的我.

之后甜蜜的一个月,N多美好回忆,只是幸福的笑...
发表于 2006-9-12 17:45 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-12 17:49 | 显示全部楼层
应该回复到 @大家多久结婚@ 中的. 贴子回错地方了,变成新建贴了.

所有是今天发生的事情哦,有之前生活的回忆.
发表于 2006-9-12 22:15 | 显示全部楼层
$支持$$支持$ 鼓励开新贴,继续写吧。

另外,你们现在还没结婚呢,所以发到·多久结婚·里面也不算太合适。这样开一个帖子写你的故事,挺好。
发表于 2006-9-12 22:21 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 东篱 于 2006-9-12 17:12 发表
男人要逼才肯结婚的, so billig...

$汗$:D:cool:
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-22 12:39 | 显示全部楼层

far away

Nickelback - Far Away

This time, This place
Misused, Mistakes
Too long, Too late
Who was I to make you wait
Nickelback Just one chance
Just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
Far 'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
That I love you
Away I have loved you all along
And I miss you
Been far away for far too long
Songtexte I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Songtext Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

On my knees, I'll ask
Lyrics Last chance for one last dance
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
Lyric All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all
Liedertexte I'd give for us
Give anything but I won't give up
Liedertext 'Cause you know,
you know, you know

[CHORUS]
So far away
Alle Been far away for far too long
So far away
Been far away for far too long
Nickelback But you know, you know, you know

I wanted
I wanted you to stay
Far 'Cause I needed
I need to hear you say
That I love you
Away I have loved you all along
And I forgive you
For being away for far too long
Songtexte So keep breathing
'Cause I'm not leaving
Hold on to me and, never let me go

因为前两天总是要吵架,所以他之后发来歌曲 song for the day....一首让我那么喜欢,心动的歌曲.强烈建议大家听听...

....Maybe you already heard it. I can play it on the guitar. :) ....不可否认,我们曾经一起和谐得弹了一首自创的曲子,用他的电guitar,我爱上他就是开始爱上他爱的音乐的.    我们一起做过疯狂的事情,我会一辈子记得.  曾经让他开车,半夜3点半在我们中途的城市接我,因为很想见面.  还有在他家烧烤,我们都喝多他调的cocktail,突然两个人跑到卫生间,压到我在地板上,留下客人在客厅,5分钟后再心照不宣得出来.   再不,就是他突然抱起我走向bedroom,跟他客人说,我们要睡觉了. 在Böblingen的rainbow每次吃完大餐我都要拿他的信用卡付账,一个开心大笑又霸道的女孩,他腼腆的坐在旁边,微笑得看着我.最后一顿,我说我们再也不来了,因为他要离开了.老板问我他离开德国怎么办,我笑笑,说那就离开呗.

前两天在Munich,去了狂欢节,居然在那种醉酒的气氛下我很自然和一个年纪小我6岁的俄国男孩手牵手行走在大街上,地铁里,热烈的拥抱亲吻,用英文大声说话,还有和车厢里其他的德国人,他们一定很羡慕我身边的男孩,对我很友好的笑.  我们的样子让外人来看一定象是男女朋友, 他想让我去他家过夜. 我说不行,因为我已经有爱的人了. 难以置信,他会说那么喜欢亲我.....而我,却最后已经厌烦了他的强迫. 推开他,一路向前跑... 在那一刻, 我心理想着我的man啊,他从来不会强迫我做我不喜欢的事情.... so far away.....不知道他会不会在招待小姐身穿bikini的酒巴里也会偶尔放纵自己,然后还是想到有我的存在.....尽管他一再强调,他从未有过荒唐的行为.

他神秘兮兮告诉我看信箱,我好奇得不耐烦了问他是bad news or good news...原来我们3个月前曾经委托他父母所在的church做过一个婚姻测试,couple需要各自填写材料,类似网络八卦测试...我们做过后都曾经嘲笑过这个测试的幼稚...简直是可笑,用这个来预见婚姻的和谐性.而且居然要交钱的.

原来是那人回信了...

I’m feeling very sheepish ... For some reason I assumed that the Prepare/Enrich on line program was to send me an email when both partners had completed their marriage inventory.  So, I didn’t set a reminder for myself in my Palm Pilot ... I can’t believe three months have gone by.  Please forgive me.

I was going through my flagged email and saw yours and I went on line to see what was up and saw that you and $% had completed your inventory.  I’m not sure how you wish to proceed.  We could set up a conference call (if all our time zones will cooperate) if you wish.  Or, I could speak to the two of you separately.  I can tell you right off the bat that you were scored as a “Vitalized” couple which is the top scoring (Vitalized / Harmonious / Traditional / Conflicted).  This is very good and indicates that there is a lot of agreement between you.  There are, however, areas on which you would need to focus if you wish to move forward with marriage.  

Well ... again, so sorry to delay in getting back with you.  Let me know if/how you’d like to proceed.

Jonathan ^^*^*

可笑啊,我已经给my man下达了最后通牒了,在我生日前娶我.这封信延迟了3个月,说我们分数最高...算是good news吧...呵呵,我家人半年前也请人算过我俩的,说我们很不错啊,相似,最好过有距离感的婚姻生活. 我很ft,他也觉得不可想象,那要婚姻干嘛啊,就是因为想能在一起,才必须结婚.

这个周末想安静的在家,哪里都不去. 下周一去注销学籍.学业结束了终该.   是去是留? 要爱人还是要事业....
发表于 2006-9-22 12:44 | 显示全部楼层
我也晕倒

原帖由 圆月弯刀之元月 于 2006-9-12 17:12 发表
晕~~~~~~~~~~`
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-16 16:55 , Processed in 0.062140 second(s), 20 queries , MemCached On.