萍聚头条

查看: 1257|回复: 3

[亚洲游] 深入菲利槟(原创 from a friend of mine)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-3-27 12:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

x
我一直很佩服她那种独有的精神,也一致认为她是那种背包族里的英雄,每每出游她都会出去好几个月,所到之地,游客稀少或是几乎没有。每到之处,与当地人和谐相处,广结好友,借住当地人家里。前年的3个月背包游印度,尼泊尔,经历就是让我感觉震撼还是震撼。 3月初,她辞去了在德国的工作,8号自身一人去了菲利槟。5个月时间的时间,她打算走遍菲国,之后到印尼两国。我一直希望有机会可以与她同游,可是就是犹豫不决。以下是她发给我的邮件与照片,经她同意,特发此地:

[color=Navy]On 22nd of March

How r u!! How r u doin! I'm very fine, at Manila! First of all, thx to all of you who've sent me greetings for my birthday! And for the ones who have forgotten, you'll meet my huge killer Indonesian lizard once I'm back...

So these days I've been visiting my Indian friend at a horrible place called Subic Bay. It's the old US navy base, abandoned when they had to ran scared because of the eruption of a near volcano juas! But they left behind a legacy of horrible american culture, such as fast food (impossible to find even milk or fruits!), comercial english music, prostitutes or similar with pale skin to seem Westerns... The only emotion  was when I had to escape from a group of 20 crazy killer monkeys, who suddenly appear at my door coming from the jungle, and without making them nothing they started chasing me showing the yellow teeth with eyes of "We want your blood". And another day we entered in the jungle, and at one moment I realized that what I thought were sweety birds singing, actually were thousands of huge bats screaming and waking up withour steps. At one moment we had thousands of them flying above, I was above to shit my pants HA!

But the night before my birthday was amazing!! We spent the night and day in an isolated island, just for me! It's a place called 100 islands national park, which consists in that, 100 tiny isolated islands, some of them just rocks and jungle. So we convinced a fisherman to drop us in one, with just a tent, water and some fruit, and then he left and we were alone! The water was completely clear and the place magical, with the view of the rest of islands in front. Just some panic at night when the level of the water started rising a lot, until we were in a meter square of sand, jajaja And the next day, huge meal of fish and prows just caught, woaaaawww

And well, now in Manila to extend my visa, but I'll leave to the far mountains in some days to visit the isolated head hunters tribes and become the monkey queen.

[ 本帖最后由 假若 于 2007-3-28 08:31 编辑 ]

评分

查看全部评分

Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-27 13:09 | 显示全部楼层
27th of March
Just some words to say I'm very fine!! I'm in a village called Sagada, in the middle of the Cordillera region, or what is the same, complete isolated in the middle of the mountains, but they have internet! This place is wonderful, so calm, with incredible views, ancient rice terraces considered the 8th wonder of the world, caves, rivers, farmers... But it's so hard to travel here! :-D What it's called the mountain highway, actually it's a little path of rocks sometimes, hanging from cliffs over a river hundreds of meters below making turns around the mountains... and the drivers going at 80 per hour at least! If you look down, really you feel that's gonna be the last day of your life xD
The previous days I tried to become the monkey queen of a tribe, as I told you, but didn't succeed ;-) I chose one remote village called Kabayan, from the Ibaloy tribe, in the map and I took a jeepney (crazy metal vehicles full of colors and full of people or chicken in and out). When I arrived, after 6 hours jumping, the whole 200 people of the village where staring at me as if I came from a circus, juas! Nobody could really speak English, just 3 old man with whom I had a long conversation while drinking gin, about how many pigs and chicken are sacrified at weddings in Spain among others. But the next day I realized it was impossible to escape because there was no more road, the only way was going back or crossing the mountains and try to reach a road... So I decided to do that, with a crazy guy who was a 'baklar' (I'm sure it's not written like that) or kinda transexual, so he was making up the whole way while I was trying to climb the horrible little path 70 degrees inclinated above an abiss pfff The rewarding thing is he took me to a sacred place where the mummies from the ancestors of the tribe are kept inside a rock! Then I discovered that mummies are world heritage and nobody outside the tribe can touch or photograph them, but the guy was opening the coffins as if they were shoe boxes.

And well, I start understanding Philippines a bit more, it's such a mix between East and West! The truth is many times I feel ashame to say I come from a region from Spain, because the Spaniards ruled here 300 years and brought the Catholicism, and they tried to suppress many aspects of the culture. And then the Americans came, and now it's easy to see how companies like Malboro, McDonalds and Coca-cola have tentacles everywhere here. Luckyly I can say I'm Catalan, an oppressed land, so they understand me ;-))

[ 本帖最后由 假若 于 2007-3-28 07:56 编辑 ]
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-3-27 13:31 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2007-3-27 22:09 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-27 17:14 , Processed in 0.058554 second(s), 23 queries , MemCached On.