楼主: bonbonlihua

[职业生涯] 急!诚心请教有关西门子的第一轮电话面试 (已经受完刺激了)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-4 15:33 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 bonbonlihua 于 2007-12-4 13:18 发表
唉!!! 希望大家能吸取我的教训,不再走弯路!!!
原来IT-Solution也要很专业的英语面试!

估计准备派你回中国$考虑$
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2007-12-4 15:59 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Blüte 于 2007-12-4 14:33 发表

估计准备派你回中国$考虑$

西门子派回国一个月5000块啊, RMB............LZ申请的是TRAINEE, 那个什么SGP吗?还是一般的职位拉??
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-4 23:21 | 显示全部楼层
就是一般的职位啊.
学了多年的英语,听和看还可以,说的那时候嘴就真是张不开了,唉!
发表于 2007-12-5 11:16 | 显示全部楼层
I would only make following statements: think about that, you have been educated in China, you cannot be that foolish, if you start to refresh your languages, you will realize that none of the languages is really so hard that you "must" give them up.

Just try, life is a long long time. if you start today, you will reach something in the future. Example, me in person. I thought my english was really poor, but, two years later, I am so glad to see myself reading Harry potter in English.

donot give up.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-6 00:08 | 显示全部楼层
好人啊, 希望你的生活能像你的名字一样 扬扬洒洒
我会开始学英语的!!!
发表于 2007-12-6 00:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 扬扬洒洒 于 2007-12-5 10:16 发表
I would only make following statements: think about that, you have been educated in China, you cannot be that foolish, if you start to refresh your languages, you will realize that none of the la ...

$支持$ $支持$ $支持$ $送花$ $送花$
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-2 13:11 , Processed in 0.054049 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.