注册

微信登录

微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: orionsnow

[原创]我今年(2004)英语授课申请形势的总结, last update in 2005

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-8-5 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,你误会post-graduate了,这个泛指第一学位后的学习,并非特指post-doctor。另外法国学位体系不同于德国,其博士前有一个预备阶段,硬要比的话,相当于美国博士的qualify。

你直接找教授套磁好了,那个中心一些教授在国内的讲学的powerpoint和习题你可以在下面下载。

http://61.183.122.94/

$嘎嘎$

不吹牛了,因为网上认识你很长时间了,所以跳出来给你些信息,祝留学生活愉快!
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2004-8-5 16:03 | 显示全部楼层
小伙子很厉害哦,哈哈。我可从来没有在tigtag当过什么斑竹。觉得小伙子的风格有点模仿keo大虾的,建议还是创建自己的为好。
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-5 20:22 | 显示全部楼层

re: every time live gives me a big surprise.

so you are another guy? we do not know each other before?
anyway ,forget about it. nothing important,  kick you again for call me little boy :)

觉得小伙子的风格有点模仿keo大虾的,建议还是创建自己的为 好。
this is the second surpise.  do i have style ? do you mean the language or the way of introduce informaiton?
 楼主| 发表于 2004-8-5 20:29 | 显示全部楼层

to keo

it is my print mistake , and also because i do not know post-graduate  and  Post-doctorates are different.

but on the web-site it writes Post-doctorates ------------ " bo shi hou "  but i and i print it here post-graduate,  bcs i consider they are same. (i could not remeber how to spell doctorates correctly :)

you really seems know so much about eco- mathematics
http://61.183.122.94/
thanks a lot
发表于 2005-5-17 09:04 | 显示全部楼层

申请数学博士

楼主你好,我也是学数学的,现在正在读硕士,准备申请德国的博士,请问从那里可以查到那些德国大学的博士是只要求英语成绩的?因为我只有和的成绩,不懂德语.
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 12:50 | 显示全部楼层

因为我只有和的成绩

what do you mean? 因为我只有和的成绩

simplely you can go www.daad.de

normlly for phd ,english (toefl up 550) german is not required, but if you do teaching staff. like tutrial. you should know german.
发表于 2005-5-17 13:14 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by orionsnow at 2004-7-26 17:57
我先声明,我这里写的全是我的经验,或者是从别人那里打听来的消息,基本上都是正确的,或者是网上说法一致的。如果和你知道的不一样,不要来和我辩论。我自己是相信自己的,不在乎别人相不相信。而且我对自己说过的话,在有报酬的前提下,全部负责。其他情况,你说我是放屁我也懒得理你。 ...

别人知道的和你不一样,就不能过来探讨一下吗?不要那么自负。
不要提什么报酬不报酬,弄得你好像是中介一样。在这论坛上,本来就是相互提供信息和帮助。

建议你多学学keo的斑竹风范。

P.S.你的英文太烂,建议以后用www.inputking.com来输入中文,即使你的系统不是中文的一样能用。
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 13:33 | 显示全部楼层

very good tools

hi , it is really good , thank you very much.

InputKing在线中文输入系统是一基于网络浏览器的中文输入平台。它的功能是:使全球无数台联网计算机,在不安装任何中文输入软件的情况下,能即时用多种输入法输入简体和繁体中文。由于该系统较好地解决了未安装中文输入软件计算机的中文输入问题,因此它的诞生,为在国外学习、工作和旅游的华人、使用特殊计算机系统的人士、以及学习中文的外国朋友带来了许多便利。

目前该系统可在全球绝大多数联网计算机上使用。InputKing.com所提供的这项网上服务是免费的。

如果您关于该系统有什么问题或建议,请与我们联系。我们也希望您把InputKing在线中文输入系统推荐给您的亲朋好友(包括网友),尤其是那些出国留学或移民国外的亲友。愿越来越多的人了解它,从而无论走到天涯海角,无论身处世界的任何角落,都能够在网上用中文表达思想、与亲友沟通。

愿InputKing能成为大家的好助手。
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 13:46 | 显示全部楼层

i prefer english

before , when i what to input chinese , i use www.baidu.com

i am not manage to use the new website now.

Keo is a good guy, like a gentleman , i respect him.

about my 英文太烂..  tell you the turth, i am a ugly guy, and i still go shopping everyday.

i just like this  , i cause some trouble for reading . sorry , but i do not have interesting and time to inprove the situation.

i am here , not to help people, but live.

even, i respect keo , i can not copy him.

i am here just kill some time.   that is my life. that is my world.

that is why my english become worse these days , and i can not be a webmaster here.

if you do not understand it , just ask me to explain it.
if you do not like it , just do not read it.

i came from a deep deep blue.
wanna fly back with black winds.
just let me alone.
i will wait and wait ,  until one day
dying in the dust.
 楼主| 发表于 2005-5-17 14:02 | 显示全部楼层

不要提什么报酬不报酬,弄得你好像是中介一样

本帖最后由 orionsnow 于 2010-7-5 10:53 编辑

i say it again,  i and my father do some part time job.

my father is a  professor majored in german language, 35 years work exp.
i am a phd student now in germany. 斑竹 of tigtag.com for 5 years.

if you want to germany for master or Bsc.
give an email to my father

with your CV , and detail self introduction.
for the language: german and chinese is ok. he do not prefer chinese.
i can read chinese , english and german.

he will check if he can help you or not.
every body can diy.

if you want save  money and do not waste time.  just try.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-4-28 20:52 , Processed in 0.055790 second(s), 15 queries , MemCached On.