微信扫一扫,快速登录

萍聚头条

楼主: johndoe

[其他] [英语角] Dialogue of the Day: BBC grills Qin Gang

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-4 10:22 | 显示全部楼层
of course it is~

That's why after 3.14 last year I never watch the press conference again
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-4 10:24 | 显示全部楼层
these people can blablabla for an hour and you get absolutely no memory of what had been said~

sometimes I really wanna wow these guys for the talent of BLAing~
Die von den Nutzern eingestellten Information und Meinungen sind nicht eigene Informationen und Meinungen der DOLC GmbH.
发表于 2009-7-4 10:24 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-7-4 15:18 | 显示全部楼层
in fact I have always hated to read the press conference of our spokesperson. They seem to beat around the bush all the time and never, never ever address straight to the point.
So typical party talk ...
Piggy-poo 发表于 2009-7-4 04:36

They're not spokesmen. They're only speakers. Human should have their own thought unlike them.
发表于 2009-7-4 15:22 | 显示全部楼层
They're not spokesmen. They're only speakers. Human should have their own thought unlike them.
山区人民爱照相 发表于 2009-7-4 15:18

hmmm...........i could see the boobs of one of the girls in your avi~
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-4 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
How do you like my new avi?
Piggy-poo 发表于 2009-7-4 10:24

big fact dog?

it seems just after op.....
发表于 2009-7-4 22:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 山区人民爱照相 于 2009-7-4 22:12 编辑
hmmm...........i could see the boobs of one of the girls in your avi~
Piggy-poo 发表于 2009-7-4 15:22

I am a guy without knowing the truth. I'm keeping emotionally stable.

This post is so disu and reversely moving that I feel xin shen bu ning. Close the door and unleash green dam loli
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-4 23:07 | 显示全部楼层
these people can blablabla for an hour and you get absolutely no memory of what had been said~

sometimes I really wanna wow these guys for the talent of BLAing~
Piggy-poo 发表于 2009-7-4 10:24

Usually you need a double espresso to keep yourself awake for them
 楼主| 发表于 2009-7-4 23:08 | 显示全部楼层
I am a guy without knowing the truth. I'm keeping emotionally stable.

This post is so disu and reversely moving that I feel xin shen bu ning. Close the door and unleash green dam loli
http://b ...
山区人民爱照相 发表于 2009-7-4 22:10

Is this a boy-girl?  
发表于 2009-7-5 19:10 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|AGB|Impressum|Datenschutzerklärung|萍聚社区-德国热线-德国实用信息网 |网站地图

GMT+2, 2024-5-12 20:02 , Processed in 0.057467 second(s), 14 queries , MemCached On.